PDA

View Full Version : toxic players

Onebucks
06-10-2017, 08:44 AM
hello
rainbow six siege is full of toxic players and from all those toxic stuff it leeds to something off than the game like parents and family and some people direct it to the size of people's organs.
rainbow six siege need to stop the toxic players by putting mutes like "you have been muted for 6hours" and like after 10 times of being muted they should be banned.
this can help the game be cleaner from toxic community.
thank you

areallycoolmum
06-10-2017, 12:11 PM
Agreed. Toxic players in this game makes playing R6S a negative experience. I don't see why teamkilling doesn't have an automatic punishment, like an automatic removal from the round. Currently a teamkiller can shoot their own teammate and still play on, while the killed player cannot. I also suggest that you look into a temporary ban for players who receive X number of reports in a day or week. I know it's hard to filter logs manually for each report, so introduce a heuristics banning system!

Khayne_
06-11-2017, 12:58 PM
Do what I do. Mute them from VoIP when they start and turn off the chat window. The chat window is just distracting anyways and the idiots usually just want to troll so their "input" isn't going to affect your game.

I wish there was a better way to handle these morons, but as it seems like common decency seems to be shrinking proportionally to the age of the Internet I doubt this problem will become any less. As for Ubisoft doing anything about it... I highly doubt that as well. You just have to look at their other games to know how little they do to stop disruptive behaviour like cheating and trolling. I still hold out hope that it's because they are dangerously naive, but I fear it's more along the lines of "Who gives a sh**? We got their cash allready.".

Good luck though. A real reporting tool to report disruptive players with logfiles being sent in of the chat would be a boon to this game. And having an automated system where if the whole team reported you for disruptive behaviour you were given a 6 hour playtime ban from the chat tools (text and VoIP) ingame would be bloody awesome. Sitting alone for 6 hours playing the game will make most cool down on the bull...