PDA

View Full Version : Option to Boot Players

frewbear
06-09-2017, 06:50 PM
So, if you're not going to fix the centurion or shinobi, at least anytime soon, give us an option to boot them from the game. That way, these *******s that enjoy pissing off everyone by playing broken characters will have fun getting kicked from every game they try to ruin. I think the majority of players will support just booting these tools and actually playing a fun game. And it'll help with a lot of the future ****-ups and bugs Ubi haven't yet implemented but surely will.

The_B0G_
06-09-2017, 10:31 PM
So, if you're not going to fix the centurion or shinobi, at least anytime soon, give us an option to boot them from the game. That way, these *******s that enjoy pissing off everyone by playing broken characters will have fun getting kicked from every game they try to ruin. I think the majority of players will support just booting these tools and actually playing a fun game. And it'll help with a lot of the future ****-ups and bugs Ubi haven't yet implemented but surely will.

The majority of the people playing are using centurion or shinobi lol

UbiJurassic
06-09-2017, 11:28 PM
Giving players the option to boot players that are griefing or being offensive is something we can look to implement in the near future. However, using that power to boot others because they're playing a hero you don't like would be griefing in itself.

frewbear
06-09-2017, 11:53 PM
Its not a hero i dont like, its two horribly planned heroes who literally ruin the game and who NOBODY except the people using them like. And you guys have done nothing about it. At least make a playlist where you cannot choose shinobi or centurion if you want any hope of not losing the whole playerbase before season 3. Its ridiculous now, all thats left to do is troll shins and cents off cliffs or pancake flip em til the match ends and leave them some grief / cheat feedback.

Infidel.Castro
06-10-2017, 12:02 AM
Giving players the option to boot players that are griefing or being offensive is something we can look to implement in the near future. However, using that power to boot others because they're playing a hero you don't like would be griefing in itself.

Please don't entertain such an idea, it will get abused.

The_B0G_
06-10-2017, 12:06 AM
Please don't entertain such an idea, it will get abused.

Yep.