PDA

View Full Version : Execution cancel

DrinkinMyStella
06-09-2017, 09:48 AM
Most of the executions are quite lengthy and in 4v4 you want to get the execution to completely down the enemy but i get killed in the process. I was playing last night and bought a centurion execution and as cool as it is it just takes too long to finish which results in me getting ganked. I would really like to see a execution cancel, in mid execute press cancel and then it gives you a chance to fight back, or even if the moment you get hit it interrupts the execution obviously if you cancel then that enemy can be revived but i'm ok with that.

What does everyone else think?

Nestramutat
06-09-2017, 10:12 AM
What I'd like to see is every character having an option to choose, some mega-fast executions, for when you want the opponent to stay dead but not lose time, and some lengthy ones, for when you want to brag or heal.

Obdach01
06-09-2017, 10:28 AM
If I get hit during an execution, usally my toon falls back and can't finish it, and I get to fight. However, I would love to cancel an execution, because most of the times i see the 'gank squad' running towards me during the execution, and if i was able to cancel it, i would save myself one or two heavy hits and actually survive the ganking ;)
I love the idea.

Danioku
06-09-2017, 10:41 AM
Most of the executions are quite lengthy and in 4v4 you want to get the execution to completely down the enemy but i get killed in the process. I was playing last night and bought a centurion execution and as cool as it is it just takes too long to finish which results in me getting ganked. I would really like to see a execution cancel, in mid execute press cancel and then it gives you a chance to fight back, or even if the moment you get hit it interrupts the execution obviously if you cancel then that enemy can be revived but i'm ok with that.

You can already cancel the execution by unlocking when it starts or unlokcking the last heavy.

Canceling mid execution, ye it can be usefull

DrinkinMyStella
06-09-2017, 11:38 AM
You can already cancel the execution by unlocking when it starts or unlokcking the last heavy.

Canceling mid execution, ye it can be usefull

yea sorry i meant mid execution. im glad others agree.

MetalDevil19
06-09-2017, 03:51 PM
But you already have a choice to execute... you cannot just take back your mistake. thats what makes a game easy. and thats a reason why people love dark souls and what makes it challenging, if you do something, you can't just correct an action you took, and make it ez pz.

games like DMC, or bayonetta are more unterstandable, cuz ur probably taking on many enemies at once all the time, can easily fix a mistake.

Obdach01
06-09-2017, 04:55 PM
But you already have a choice to execute... you cannot just take back your mistake. thats what makes a game easy. and thats a reason why people love dark souls and what makes it challenging, if you do something, you can't just correct an action you took, and make it ez pz.

games like DMC, or bayonetta are more unterstandable, cuz ur probably taking on many enemies at once all the time, can easily fix a mistake.

Good point. But I can cancel heavies. And it is realistic to be able to cancel an execution any time. Still, good point on your end.

Illyrian_King
06-09-2017, 06:19 PM

Good idea indeed!

AnEnticingSquid
06-09-2017, 07:53 PM
I would love to kick someone in the balls with my berserker then dodge away and watch them die from it! You couldn't even stay mad for losing after seeing that! Lol