PDA

View Full Version : No ticket achievement

strigoi1958
06-08-2017, 08:50 PM
Hi guys,

I've been trying to get this for days, I've robbed 10 trains, I let the lookout spot me so he calls reinforcements so I get more to kick off the train, I've replayed sequence 2, I've replayed Duleep Singh's sequence 6 3 times and kicked at least 15 off the train in each one... I mst have kicked 150 templars off trains.... I've only been playing as Evie, so is this an achievement only Jacob can earn?

Bastiaen
06-08-2017, 09:22 PM
Hi strigoi1958 (http://forums.ubi.com/member.php/632944-strigoi1958)
It sounds to me like you are doing the achievement correctly, at least as I remember it.
There are a number of achievement guides for this one here: https://www.trueachievements.com/a207528/no-ticket-achievement
What platform are you playing on? When xbox has issues, it tends to stealth pop your achievements. Try checking the achievement list and then check it in the game hub, as that can sometimes show it. If it stealth popped in only the game hub, it will eventually show up in your achievement list.

strigoi1958
06-08-2017, 10:14 PM
I'm on pc... when the mission says "kick 4 enemies off the train" I get the achievement so I guess I'm doing it right... but I wondered if it was one of those things like the counter shot... the countershot cannot be achieved if you are holding a kukri... it can only be done if you are holding a cane... I know the counter shot is done by firing a pistol so it shouldn't matter if it is a cane sword or a kukri as the primary weapon.... but it does, so I thought it shouldn't matter if it was Jacob or Evie, but I thought I'd check.... it's not important, I'm not a 100% achiever in games :)

I'll try as Jacob for a few hours and if it doesn't kick in, it's no problem, I just enjoy playing :)

Sigma 1313
06-09-2017, 12:06 AM
I boosted this back on Sequence 1 with jacob. Just be sure to be using low level gear so that enemies don't die immediately. The enemies must be near the edge when Jacob does a finisher. Iirc I was doing about 10+ people per boost, and I just restarted from the checkpoint shortly before it goes over the edge. I thought it was pushing 50 off, not 4 btw. Maybe a difference between console and PC.

strigoi1958
06-09-2017, 01:42 AM
No it is definitely 50... I just did another 60 as Jacob but it didn't unlock... it's not important, nobody sees them and I know I've done it :)

Bastiaen
06-09-2017, 04:51 PM
No it is definitely 50... I just did another 60 as Jacob but it didn't unlock... it's not important, nobody sees them and I know I've done it :)

I wish I could have this positive attitude about achievements. They drive me crazy when I can't finish them.

strigoi1958
06-09-2017, 06:15 PM
I wish I could have this positive attitude about achievements. They drive me crazy when I can't finish them.

Well thank you, but in truth my positive attitude to achievements is mainly due to my lack of ability in being able to get them :) I admire anyone who achieves 100%