PDA

View Full Version : Teaming

BornConfused7
06-08-2017, 07:38 PM
Does anyone else get out on really unfair and unbalanced teams like you'll have a few reps on your team and the other team are filled with rep 10+ or is this just me??

FinnOfTheHorde
06-08-2017, 08:02 PM
Does anyone else get out on really unfair and unbalanced teams like you'll have a few reps on your team and the other team are filled with rep 10+ or is this just me??

Nah Rep =/= Skill
Last time I killed rep 14 Valkyrie playing as rep 1 Zerker :v

Blasto95
06-08-2017, 08:12 PM
Most Rep 30's all farmed XP and are worse than rep 3's. Ive come across alot more bad high reps than good ones.

The game currently matches you based on total Reputation. So if youre playing an alternate hero, but your main is rep 20, youll likely get matched up with people around the same total reputation. This is not always perfect though because after sometime, it expands your search to allow more players to join you or you join them. Otherwise you could be sitting in que forever waiting for equal skilled opponents

BornConfused7
06-08-2017, 08:14 PM
Nah Rep =/= Skill
Last time I killed rep 14 Valkyrie playing as rep 1 Zerker :v

But how can it be fair when most games my team loses by almost double and they have double the kills my team does.
It's just annoying when you're trying to play but all these high level/ skilled players are so much better than the others on the other team

Blasto95
06-08-2017, 08:17 PM
But how can it be fair when most games my team loses by almost double and they have double the kills my team does.
It's just annoying when you're trying to play but all these high level/ skilled players are so much better than the others on the other team

Its a pretty rough system. My friend bought the game and tried playing with another friend and I. Even with a brand new player we were constantly getting matched up with Rep 10+'s. It took him a day or two but he got the hang of it a little. The next day he started playing alone and came back saying he felt like a God. He was matched up with people of his "skill" but far outclassed them. You could be unfortunate and running into alternate accounts.

BornConfused7
06-08-2017, 08:18 PM
Its a pretty rough system. My friend bought the game and tried playing with another friend and I. Even with a brand new player we were constantly getting matched up with Rep 10+'s. It took him a day or two but he got the hang of it a little. The next day he started playing alone and came back saying he felt like a God. He was matched up with people of his "skill" but far outclassed them. You could be unfortunate and running into alternate accounts.

I'm not sure how it all works to be fair. Only that there are definitely some unbalanced teaming

Danioku
06-08-2017, 08:23 PM

Something like this ?

http://i.imgur.com/Dr6rb6C.jpg

I only play 4v4 in premade cause i hate it since season 2 started

Blasto95
06-08-2017, 08:27 PM
Something like this ?

http://i.imgur.com/Dr6rb6C.jpg

I only play 4v4 in premade cause i hate it since season 2 started

Ya but the Orange team is just salty because they wanted to play new heroes. Clearly the one Nobushi is at a decent level, and I would guarantee the Cents/Shinobis have at least one rep 5+ character. It can be inbalanced but I find it really hard to believe theyll match up 4 rep 30's with 2 brand new players, and 2 maybe decent players. Its bad, not that bad. And as 4rep 30's you cant expect to be matched up with equal competition all the time. Also If you all went with a fresh level one character, it is entirely possible the tables would be turned.

BornConfused7
06-08-2017, 08:35 PM

I'm not sure how it all works to be fair. Only that there are definitely some unbalanced teaming

UbiNoty
06-09-2017, 12:59 AM
We're almost ready with the new matchmaking system - it still needs a bit more parameter tweaking and testing so you don't end up with stuck in queue for hours on end, but it should be ready to go out in the very near future.