PDA

View Full Version : ACU: The Secrets of the Revolution Pack

RevolutionaryAC
06-08-2017, 07:18 PM
I bought the Secrets of the Revolution pack through my ubi account yesterday, but there is nothing on the game. No new missions, no new weapons or gear. Any advice?

strigoi1958
06-08-2017, 08:41 PM
You cannot access them until after the third sequence mission 1 or 2.

PC (Uplay Version)

If you have the Assassin's Creed Unity Season Pass this content will automatically unlock for you.

1. Login to your Ubisoft account.
2. Go to the games library and select Assassin's Creed Unity.
3. Launch Assassin's Creed Unity.
4. Go to the options menu in game then Estore > Downloadable content and select the ULC pack and purchase it.
5. Once purchased go to the options menu in game then Estore > Downloadable content and check it is installed.
6. If the content shows as installed you should be able to access the content listed above.

PC (Steam Version)

If you have the Assassin's Creed Unity Season Pass this content will automatically unlock for you.

1. Login to your Steam account.
2. Go to the games library and select Assassin's Creed Unity.
3. Launch Assassin's Creed Unity.
4. Go to the options menu in game then Estore > Downloadable content and select the ULC pack and purchase it.
5. Once purchased go to the options menu in game then Estore > Downloadable content and check it is installed.
6. If the content shows as installed you should be able to access the content listed above.

RevolutionaryAC
06-08-2017, 09:52 PM
Thanks for your help, but it says in the estore it is installed. But still there is no any new thing. Also, I am playing the sequence 4.

strigoi1958
06-08-2017, 10:04 PM
you could try verifying your game files, if that fails you should contact support

RevolutionaryAC
06-08-2017, 10:41 PM
It failed again. But anyway, thanks! :) I will contact support.