PDA

View Full Version : Hey Ubi!

ONYX_x5
06-08-2017, 07:08 PM
"We are looking to balance centurion and shinobi so they're less of a terror in 4v4s with the next patch. You'll probably get to hear more information about our plans tomorrow in the livesteam."
Ya we heard it! Can really count on you for the inside track just about as much as counting them to fix the balance.
Even your words was "they`re less of a terror". Not just some, ALL of you are full of ****!!!!

ONYX_x5
06-08-2017, 07:46 PM
Heres one from Jurassic
"The next patch, 1.09, will contain the nerfs to both Centurion and Shinobi, among other things."
Apparently Roman did not attend the meeting you guys did after seeing the stream.
This game is a true **** show.

Blasto95
06-08-2017, 07:52 PM
Again and again and again and again. Centurion is a problem in 4v4. But chnaging anything directly that made him a problem in 4v4 would make him absolutely terrible in 1v1 whether you agree with it or not. Id be interested to see the data. Im sure theyre getting a BUNCH of mixed info from everyone just trying out the heroes. They also said they look at the top 7% player base. Theyve likely adjusted quicker and better to the new heroes then the rest of the community.

Knight_Raime
06-08-2017, 07:53 PM
Heres one from Jurassic
"The next patch, 1.09, will contain the nerfs to both Centurion and Shinobi, among other things."
Apparently Roman did not attend the meeting you guys did after seeing the stream.
This game is a true **** show.

first. This next update is a live update. Not a patch. So. It entirely depends if they count live updates in their 1.0 whatever things.
Second. We already knew the centurion was going to be nerfed in 4v4 via a window of escape when considering being pinned multiple times in a short period of time.
That could very well be the nerf that post is talking about.
lastly in your opining post you basically already made this complaint in the weekly dev stream thread. Which means this post is close to spam. and could be locked.
as spam is usually against forum rules.

J-HovTheKnolls
06-08-2017, 08:24 PM
I think you just can't fight him, cause he is not OP good players can crush him, he has no health to speak of and he has no attack to speak of unless you get the Pin into Charged Jab into Eagles talons he does no damage. I can hit a guy with 5 heavies and they are still going yet if i get hit by 2 heavies from any hero he is dead every time and don't get me started with a 3 hit light combo cause that is 75% of his health. Also if you are in a fight with the dodge runners you are done unless you turtle up hard and i mean hard. I have him with attack areas all the way up with D pen as high as it goes with D areas all the way up also so i know that is not the problem. So against 4 good players he is almost useless.

KnightOLautrec
06-08-2017, 08:29 PM
I think you just can't fight him, cause he is not OP good players can crush him, he has no health to speak of and he has no attack to speak of unless you get the Pin into Charged Jab into Eagles talons he does no damage. I can hit a guy with 5 heavies and they are still going yet if i get hit by 2 heavies from any hero he is dead every time and don't get me started with a 3 hit light combo cause that is 75% of his health. Also if you are in a fight with the dodge runners you are done unless you turtle up hard and i mean hard. I have him with attack areas all the way up with D pen as high as it goes with D areas all the way up also so i know that is not the problem. So against 4 good players he is almost useless.
Don't forget his heavies are as fast as most characters lights..

Antonioj26
06-08-2017, 08:34 PM

Why do people keep pedaling this dumb lie that he will die from two heavies? There is only one hero in the game whose heavies do 55 damage so only one hero who can kill centurion with two heavies since he has 110 health. I agree he's not nearly as bad as people think In duels but you are being dishonest if you are saying he hasn't significantly changed the game in 4s

Edit: there's actually two I take that back but I find it hard to believe someone is going to take more than one fully charged shugo in a match.

J-HovTheKnolls
06-08-2017, 08:36 PM
Don't forget his heavies are as fast as most characters lights..

He does have fast heavies, but they get blocked almost every time even if you kick a player they still get blocked unless you are bad. Don't get me wrong either i know they will do something to him but considering he could get GB'd in a roll for the entire time he has been out they should wait a bit longer. Also after 10 reps i quit with him and have moved to Shinobi but good god he just gets slapped around worst then the Centurion against good players.

J-HovTheKnolls
06-08-2017, 08:48 PM
Why do people keep pedaling this dumb lie that he will die from two heavies? There is only one hero in the game whose heavies do 55 damage so only one hero who can kill centurion with two heavies since he has 110 health. I agree he's not nearly as bad as people think In duels but you are being dishonest if you are saying he hasn't significantly changed the game in 4s

Edit: there's actually two I take that back but I find it hard to believe someone is going to take more than one fully charged shugo in a match.

Have you ever played him and yes he does not die from two everytime from every hero, but he has no shot if he is hit with 2 yet he does no damage with his at all and he has changed 4v4 modes is beyond me cause i don't see it his shield feat is a game changer but it is not like if a Cent is in the game it is an auto win gimme a break.

Antonioj26
06-08-2017, 08:57 PM
Have you ever played him and yes he does not die from two everytime from every hero, but he has no shot if he is hit with 2 yet he does no damage with his at all and he has changed 4v4 modes is beyond me cause i don't see it his shield feat is a game changer but it is not like if a Cent is in the game it is an auto win gimme a break.

Didn't say it's an auto win and yes I have played him. The CC spam has become far worse now than pre season 2. How does he have no shot if he's hit with two heavies? The average damage of heavies is 30 so he still had two health bars. He does plenty of damage if played right. He can kill half the cast with two light parries and can kill the other half with two gbs next to a wall. He's unbalanced but I'm not saying over powered. He's severely lacking in some areas and over compensating for those in others to the point where it's way too much.

J-HovTheKnolls
06-08-2017, 09:20 PM
The average damage of heavies is 30 so he still had two health bars.

Then there are more cheaters then i thought, cause him getting hit with two heavies and have two bars left is a joke and that is from any hero.

J-HovTheKnolls
06-08-2017, 09:21 PM

Then there are more cheaters then i thought, cause him getting hit with two heavies and have two bars left is a joke and that is from any hero.

Antonioj26
06-08-2017, 09:25 PM

I doubt it, I think you are just letting your unconscious biases cloud your memory.

J-HovTheKnolls
06-08-2017, 09:31 PM
OK? have non but you are a genius and guess you know it all. I am done with Cent. 10 Reps and got tired of taking no damage and being put in bad spot always with him, but i guess you are right and i don't have a clue, so good for you.

Antonioj26
06-08-2017, 09:39 PM
OK? have non but you are a genius and guess you know it all. I am done with Cent. 10 Reps and got tired of taking no damage and being put in bad spot always with him, but i guess you are right and i don't have a clue, so good for you.

Not a genius, just a guy who knows simple addition and subtraction.

UbiNoty
06-09-2017, 01:05 AM
"We are looking to balance centurion and shinobi so they're less of a terror in 4v4s with the next patch. You'll probably get to hear more information about our plans tomorrow in the livesteam."
Ya we heard it! Can really count on you for the inside track just about as much as counting them to fix the balance.
Even your words was "they`re less of a terror". Not just some, ALL of you are full of ****!!!!

1. Please don't call out forum mods in your thread titles as it goes against forum rules (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1181763-Forum-Rules).
2. I never said I could give you the inside track. The devs today on stream said we are working on addressing the centurion in 4v4s. But if they chose not to disclose any details, then it's a decision that they made for a reason.
3. To address your quote of what UbiJurassic wrote, the changes we released today are for the live-update next week and we have yet to release any information on patch 1.09

UbiNoty
06-09-2017, 01:06 AM

1. Please don't call out forum mods in your thread titles as it goes against forum rules (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/1181763-Forum-Rules).
2. I never said I could give you the inside track. The devs today on stream said we are working on addressing the centurion in 4v4s. But if they chose not to disclose any details, then it's a decision that they made for a reason.
3. To address your quote of what UbiJurassic wrote, the changes we released today are for the live-update next week and we have yet to release any information on patch 1.09

ONYX_x5
06-09-2017, 01:58 AM
"The next patch, 1.09, will contain the nerfs to both Centurion and Shinobi, among other things." Is what Ubijurassic said.

"3. To address your quote of what UbiJurassic wrote, the changes we released today are for the live-update next week and we have yet to release any information on patch 1.09"
Is what you just said.

WTF!!!

If you have not released any information, or better yet, don't have any information. Why would you be telling people this crap?!?
Just SOOOOO Full of so much CRAP!

UbiNoty
06-09-2017, 02:07 AM
We try our best to keep you all as up to date as possible, but please don't come here to throw a tantrum just because you didn't get what you wanted today.

Closing this thread.