PDA

View Full Version : For Drama Forums

AnEnticingSquid
06-08-2017, 07:20 AM
Why is it that every time I get on this forum it's like a damn soap opera? This is a general forum right? Let's have some fun! I challange you all to come up with something funny and post it! Enough of the doom and gloom. We get it... The servers are a rolling dumpster fire...Centurion mise well have kick spammed your whole family to death as much as you hate him... We have all become roaming packs of ferals in this forum... All wide eyed, foam dripping from our gaping maws... Make some funny posts just for laughs... Sh1t post a little... Just a little though. Mabe we can all learn to lighten up. It's just a game. It's just 60 dollars. I guarentee you, if your on this forum, you have put atleast 30 hours into the game. ATLEAST. You have got your money's worth. And you have had fun doing so. So please, let's have some fun eh?

Draghmar
06-08-2017, 07:58 AM
Here you go, some f(u|a)n:
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-ucXVriVzx6w/UA7AGYbR9UI/AAAAAAAANVU/zHRRJm2xSFQ/s1600/oacg581.gif

Danioku
06-08-2017, 08:30 AM
Why is it that every time I get on this forum it's like a damn soap opera? This is a general forum right? Let's have some fun! I challange you all to come up with something funny and post it! Enough of the doom and gloom. We get it... The servers are a rolling dumpster fire...Centurion mise well have kick spammed your whole family to death as much as you hate him... We have all become roaming packs of ferals in this forum... All wide eyed, foam dripping from our gaping maws... Make some funny posts just for laughs... Sh1t post a little... Just a little though. Mabe we can all learn to lighten up. It's just a game. It's just 60 dollars. I guarentee you, if your on this forum, you have put atleast 30 hours into the game. ATLEAST. You have got your money's worth. And you have had fun doing so. So please, let's have some fun eh?

Wanna hear a joke ?

UBISOFT

UbiNoty
06-09-2017, 01:45 AM
https://media.giphy.com/media/l4Ki5LsWTdHPZBHfG/giphy.gif

katarzyna1974
06-09-2017, 02:12 AM
Everyone knows the catapult is actually just God's wrath smiting the infidels. DEUS VULT