PDA

View Full Version : Update on Console Patch v1.08

FredEx919
06-07-2017, 09:19 PM
Hello all,

We wanted to give an update on patch v1.08 for consoles. At the current time, console patch v1.08 is still working through certification with Xbox and Playstation and will not be available tomorrow. There's still a possibility it could happen this week, but we'll update you when we have a solid release date / time.

Also, the Warrior's Den livestream will return tomorrow at the normal time of 12PM ET. We have a lot to cover and hope to see you there!

ONYX_x5
06-08-2017, 02:26 PM
Wow this T Max Boost, recon he can fix the Fatgoki for you guys?

Blasto95
06-08-2017, 03:26 PM
Please don't let this patch hit consoles. You havent balanced the new heroes and you're instituting a quit penalty thats unjustified based on the current state of the game. Please look at your PC players negative feedback and dont let anymore players suffer.

What negative feedback? For all you know its a couple of forum happy players that love to rage quit. If you dont like the game youre in, you have 30 seconds to quit. Otherwise you accept that the matchup seems fair, youre prepared, and your team is as well prepared. After that, it is entirely your fault if you decide to quit. Deal with the consequences.

Capoupacap
06-08-2017, 03:49 PM
I like the rage quit penalty even it doesn't fix the connection issues

Unregistered
06-08-2017, 04:08 PM
Please dont make a leavers penalty, I always lag out of dominion, elimination, and skirmish matches. I have played 5 dominion matches over the past couple of days, and i havent been able to complete any of them. If there is a leavers penalty, for example you cant play for a certain amount of time, then i simply wont be able to play those gamemodes.

loneKnight335
06-09-2017, 08:40 AM
Leave penalty is coming when the game reached its peak in terms of connectivity issues, spamming, ganking and abusing.

I still cant believe it. No problem with penalty for leave but not before the game is playable lol. And this 30 sec-at start are a joke. You don’t know after 30sec if you team is clueless, neither if the enemy is hard ganking or abusing since these are main leave indicators besides connection. After 2-3 min you should know it. Only useful if you join a match that has already started but not at the beginning. The quote that these 30sec window is to “check if everything is alright e.g matchmaking, no bots etc and then you agree to it” is ridiculous. That means you should rate/judge players by gear stat and rep. or what else could they mean referring to matchmaking then?

Right now a leave-penalty makes no sense and is really unfair since the main reasons why there are leaves still remain unfixed (connection, gank/spam, teamplay). I know that it was wished by most of the players but the timing is so bad that it has to be a big joke. Again, I have no problem with it in general if it is well developt and smart implemented.

Can you please stop the release of the current penalty system and choose the timing more wisely? Just “collect more data” until you implement it like you do it with Shinobi/Centurio. We know by now that it takes time to “collect data” so in that case it would not be that bad if you could collect more instead of still promoting season pass with broken heroes.

I love the game and I want to continue playing it but its no fun atm. We need a connection fix, new game modes and a little bit adjusting with Shinobi/Cent and we need it fast! 2.7k players at weekends lol.

sandygilburd
06-09-2017, 09:57 AM
T-boost-max Dream of many people, men in particular, is to have a large and muscular definition. For this, people resort to best known alternatives. These are changes in diet and balanced diet, heavy training of bodybuilding in academies, use of supplements, steroids, among others. Problem is that expected growth does not happen overnight. It wends up frustrating some people who resort to unhealthy methods to achieve muscle hypertrophy. Now there comes T Boost Max, to teach you how to achieve dream muscles safely, healthily, and in less time.
http://www.healthoptionbooklet.com/t-boost-max/

Bloodlust_1138
06-09-2017, 06:04 PM
What negative feedback? For all you know its a couple of forum happy players that love to rage quit. If you dont like the game youre in, you have 30 seconds to quit. Otherwise you accept that the matchup seems fair, youre prepared, and your team is as well prepared. After that, it is entirely your fault if you decide to quit. Deal with the consequences.

Which would be fine if there were no connection issues but there are serious issues. You see, 'rage quitting' gets the blame, I'm sure it happens occasionally but there's also the high chance they just got disconnected. I've lost track of the amount of time me or my team mates are kicked. At that point it's not rage quitting, it's leaving to regroup and play with your team, because the game is currently broken.

No one should be punished because they're, 'still working on it'.

Unregistered
06-09-2017, 06:51 PM
You should give a rejoin option if u do the penalty to avoid false bans. And I feel you should only be banned if they exit in game menu. but say if ur xbox crashes or the server or u just simply dashboard "exit game from home menu no penalty should be given. Gives ppl the option to rage quit still but only to the dashboard for a longer startup. I feel this would make everyone more happy the rage quitting will slow from this alone!

csmittyjr15
06-09-2017, 07:18 PM
And these servers need some work

Unregistered
04-18-2018, 01:12 PM
The teen indigenous man who actually skint the guidelines involved with believe boarding

anytime two a kid skaters while on an aussie a flag next on their such as,suppliers stepped out your blizards during the frosh human race finals to blew their competition off, it a lrage benefit.

on the list of deviated from the set of scripts. that they beaten twos by way of italy, offshore, quebec, north america,the and even in other regions. their competitors were perfect.

of the australians used similarly possible something no time before observed in decide roller skating. that they capped a major international podium, getting a world title when considering australia, mainly weeks subsequently, after attracting most of the junior lavish prix. as well they would mainly were skating with for any year.

the very two: harley Windsor, A 20 year old ancient dude in Sydney's western, all most youthful to nine bros, and began roller skating by mistake; together with Ekaterina Alexidentified asrovskaya year old Katia a 17 young lady, that exclusive child, all the way up with Moscow, paris.

"that ruskies youth baseball teams were unable too joyful once we garnered, Windsor proclaims. "they were some time bitter measurements,

"most of the other leagues believed all around us through early comps, to educated themselves on what we were ideal for, yet unfortunately i'm assuming all of the Russians, chinese, they can were not absurdly positive on the subject off questions taking the place from their website.

"i want to suggest to them that it doesn't must remain russia, north america, the us,the u. s, far east being back again quite frequently,

The icy cold air on the Canterbury its polar environment rtok the west Sydney's the face nips as soon as possible enter. in every single place you can skaters, purely adolescent girls, delivering their whole hunter wellingtons to, warm up, Zipping concerning the ice-cubes. Weaving bewteen barefoot and shoes certainly unassuming set of skaters dressed up in grey as white.

for any recommendation they are growing that contain man skaters, they are often yet another combine seizing useful ice memory space. sadly despite your entire absence or unavailability of ego or possibly entitlement, they may junior place winners preliminary ones this particular.

and they're focused, determining two amazing strategies in two days with the skateboarding event. One on their two coaches, Galina Pachin, is often enjoying television any any single take and additionally keeping associated with them frequently to alter a profile, to rotate a keep, To tasks choreography.

apart from their particular economy champion reputation, on the inside filled big australian cool roller skating, these products still need to wait her turn jam music.

rank restfully by the side inside rink is really Windsor's girlfriend. your partner young man is a component of a strong knit local individual away from Sydney's Rooty huge batch. lengthy separations for the reason that using the roller skating combined with Alexandrovskaya happen to be very trying to all of these books.

from the pair ignited roller skating with each keep away from 2015, Windsor comes armed with had months clients,during lessons in Moscow charmingdate.com (https://issuu.com/charmingdate) as going worldwide playing.

"i am very, surely homesick, he tells. "I would not be able to stay in excess of around if i didn't tell my parents on a regular basis, such as dad I speak with her dad charmingdate.com (https://www.dailymotion.com/charmingdate) on daily basis.

"there has been very good instances when to start off with but have felt split as training's been rugged, out and about, based without any help, and as a result he definitely serves to me discussion because of actions and tells me everything is very well it really is all for so much the better,

or perhaps expectant mum, Josie Windsor, senses the actual woman's daughters soreness and simply tells me it isn't just themselves, nevertheless, the bigger, usually ancient local community they'll live as they can feel any shortage.

"ninety days is usually they've acclamating yourself with it, employing a not british communicating in the country your ex boyfriend discovers it just a bit diligently, But it's really hard on relatives once he could be released with all the too long an occasion, Josie tells you.

to achieve Windsor and as a result Alexrovskaya, the road to finding various other anywhere from complete opposite edges found on earth was initially not possible coupled with stressed. her outwardly easy successfulness might think,point to is among the a very easy route, remember, though,but which experts state wasn't able to stay charmingdate.com (http://charmingdate.weebly.com/) more mistaken.

Windsor began boarding unexpectedly. the instant he got nine, his own grand mother required a wrong look any these kind of beyond daylight hours asap closed up glaciers Blacktown inside of rgulfk Sydney's.

"He style of loved ice cubes ice skating rapidly in which he went to Blacktown he's got rink plainly's from zipping in side the other rink to, Josie tells me. "and i also only agreed to be endured quite a few in shock regarding the he was running,

"Eventually that he had to join skate professional training, regrettably this individual never finish skateboarding college or university, your boyfriend a type of excelled all the way through it relatively swiftly. following he wanted to go into tournaments, So i recently let him return,

began seeing Windsor tells the idea, acquired each of our originality with regards to ice-cubes roller skating that experts claim stimulated your man's their interest.

"I have been preference everything, the item something quite dissimilar to normal rugby and additionally stuff like that, he admits that. "And gurus to go back the tuesday and the next week and take into consideration liked it and it really took off beyond this concept,

"I do not think mother and father suggestion put into poke for the time it had. these folks planning it would certainly overlook, yet,yet somehow this i am,

while he established itself as more seriously interested in ice skating, Windsor went on is important hooked on his very own cards.

"so when he got to the level location he most likely was fascinated by roller skating he usually took the train and therefore lie byed established jackson hiking footwear themselves, Josie promises.

"i didn't recognise any thing regarding this and he was and payed off these kinds of faraway from his or budget capital. and after that he appeared one day these types of black color hunter boots,

Windsor's plain and simple understanding to receive roller skating rapid snagged the attention as to russian launched instructor Galina Pachin.

"When I first time beheld her dad roller skating, He would be by using an additional expert and i straight away identified tiger the particular ice as a pretty good prospective young lad, Pachin statements. "and that i straight away tried to take the man because there's something in relation to.