PDA

View Full Version : Confirmed New Heroes coming August 17th

Hatred2016
06-07-2017, 08:06 PM
With how balanced and smoothly the Shinobi and Centurion were released, it has been decided to move forward along the same lines with the following new characters.

Ranger - Samurai
Full ranged character, high damage/fast speed
Kit consists of all ranged attacks that can't be blocked, drain stamina, uninterruptable.

Executioner - Knight
Heavy armor/large 2 handed axe. High Damage/fast speed
Kit consists of all 1 hit kills that auto execute, all moves unblockable/uninterruptable.

Chuck Norris - Viking (Beard obviously)
All moves unblockable/uninterruptable.
Only 1 move in his kit:
Round House Kick - 45 second stun/knock down, damage 9,000.

We feel these characters will once and for all take care of the turtle meta as put all characters back on even playing fields, for your patience we have given everyone 3 days champion status.

AzureSky.
06-07-2017, 08:20 PM
+10 would buy the game again. Ty for taking my money.

ShadowStepped
06-07-2017, 08:24 PM
hahahahahahahahah. Hatred2016. By far one of the funniest thing I have seen in a while. Sounds about right. Please be patient while I fix the problem with a tool that's broken.

UbiNoty
06-08-2017, 12:44 AM
You're missing one of the vikings.

(I'm not supposed to tell you this but it's hobbits and you have to control all 3 and take all 3 zones so you can summon gandalf the white and ace the entire enemy team via a remote execute.)

ShadowStepped
06-08-2017, 02:58 PM
Damn, UbiNoty. That does sound pretty cool and right within the Ubisoft gaming guidelines. You guys may wanna get approval to make sure it can happen though, i would hate for you guys to make several mistakes and have the players have to deal with the consequences. The last thing we would want is to have to wait for minimal fixes, constant disconnections, terrible match making, and a micro transactions with hope of improving game play. I was wondering how the upgrade would work for Gandalf and the weapons? Maybe one sword, one staff duel wield? He will be un-lockable with all his epic gear for an easy asking price of 155,000 steal, i mean steel. I was wondering if you guys would consider adding another hero in season 3. Steven Segal. On revenge mode he could whisper to the enemy before strangling them with his ponytail. Well, you know, if there is still enough players to play the game by then i feel he would be a welcome addition. I do hope this game gets some life though, seriously. I would like to enjoy it again. As for now, I am not even playing it as the constant problems and balance outweigh the enjoyment by far. It is nice to see you that you UbiNoty and some other "community reps" are actually taking some notice and responding to us, on the forum anyway. It sort of feels like, well the players are *****ing still so we will just play a long rather than feeding them the same ol bull sh i t. I don't know if it's because you guys know that no matter what we say nothing will change or you guys are just taking a different approach instead of just sitting there. I think it is probably a bit of both. If i remember correctly Ubinoty, you were the very first person to ever respond to me. Again, thanks for that.

Illyrian_King
06-08-2017, 03:29 PM
Guys you can say what you want, but

this:

You're missing one of the vikings.

(I'm not supposed to tell you this but it's hobbits and you have to control all 3 and take all 3 zones so you can summon gandalf the white and ace the entire enemy team via a remote execute.)

was more funny, then what you said ^^

ShadowStepped
06-08-2017, 03:42 PM
I did not realize it was who's funnier competition. I don't mind placing last. I am more impressed by the actual feedback than by the joke itself. Although, what is not funny about hobbits? Lord of the Rings jokes always go over well. I find the statement to be quite entertaining. I do imagine that UbiNoty appreciates you undying loyalty and unwavering support Illyrian_King. Without people like you the world would be a much lonelier place.