PDA

View Full Version : The forums are useless. Ubi will not listen to us.

OfTheStone
06-07-2017, 02:20 AM
Ubisoft has actually sent me an email telling me how they can not use ideas from outside the company because of "legal reasons".

Here's the email they sent me:
Vasiliy G @Ubisoft Support wrote: Jun 06, 2017 at 12:38 AM EDT
Hello OfTheStone,

Thank you for your suggestion.

We love hearing ideas directly from gamers and appreciate the support from fans like you. We cannot accept or consider creative ideas from outside of the company for legal reasons, but we definitely still want your feedback.

While we canít accept unsolicited ideas, we are always willing to receive feedback on existing titles from the perspective of our gamers.
You can submit feedback on our forums at http://forums.ubi.com
To get some direct conversation from Ubi employees, you can also check out our blog http://blog.ubi.com/.

Regards,
Ubisoft Support

This means that even the forums are useless when trying to get your ideas/concerns to Ubisoft. They don't accept suggestions or feedback from outside the company and even if they read them, they cannot implement them. This goes to show you how Ubisoft treats its customers. They refuse to take suggestions from the players who know the game and its characters best. So I guess we have to stop posting suggestions on how to change/nerf/buff characters because Ubisoft won't accept it for "legal reasons".

UbiJurassic
06-07-2017, 02:46 AM
I believe you may have misinterpreted the support agent's meaning behind the message. We cannot use player's original ideas or works to create content for the game. However, we can accept and consider feedback and suggestions from players regarding the content that has already been created by us. If we weren't allowed to listen to our players, I wouldn't have a job . :eek:

TSCDescon
06-07-2017, 03:13 AM
I believe you may have misinterpreted the support agent's meaning behind the message. We cannot use player's original ideas or works to create content for the game. However, we can accept and consider feedback and suggestions from players regarding the content that has already been created by us. If we weren't allowed to listen to our players, I wouldn't have a job . :eek:

Now that you've mention it.

My suggestion regarding to Oni Charge. Will the team change it back to the way it was before, but only knocks down OOS opponent? After it was nerf, there was a bug on the stamina regeneration after the charge and I posted a video of it on the forums. But, no one seem to be interested because they are more likely to dislike the Shugoki.

I'd hate to stop playing a character I like and play something cancerous like the Centurion or Shinobi, lol.

#ShugokiForLife

We.the.North
06-07-2017, 05:11 AM
I made a post about faction wars that was discussed by the community.
I made a conclusion to that post that ended with a question to the Dev to be asked on the next Warrior's Den
Ubinoty and Ubijurassic passed the question along to the Dev

What do you know ?? Last Warrior's Den, the question was asked. Yes, they do listen. As for taking our ideas, nothing prevents them from getting inspired by them.