PDA

View Full Version : Sick of playing against 3-4 Centurions in a match...

BronyRAWR
06-06-2017, 10:15 PM
I don't know about anyone else, but this class has completely ruined the 4v4 gamemodes.

Backstab, punch, kick, punch, kick, punch, kick......all anyone ever freaking does is spam the almighty crap out of their kicks and punches. This leaves me a no win choice....do i dodge a kick and get hit by an attack from elsewhere, or do i try to block said attack but take a boot to the face. By the way, this comes from a Lawbringer main so my dodge is effective as useful as a bin slowly tipping over in the wind...

If i ever got to fight against one Centurion in a group then maybe, just MAYBE this would be tolerable. But nope, always facing off against multiple of the bastards and it's just straight up infuriating.

Why is there no game mode restricting the use of a hero to one of each per side? It's such a simple fix, and would make for some nice variety in every match. And hell, get people to play a different class every now and then, broaden those horizons and whatnot.
This doesn't have to compulsory but at least make it a freaking option in a same search.

Anyone else have any thoughts on this?

Oh and of course, please sort the damn servers Ubisoft....please?

Gray360UK
06-06-2017, 10:25 PM
You might get some replies along the lines of 'but all classes are awful if you face 4 of them at once' which while possibly true is irrelevant because it doesn't happen. The novelty value of the Season 2 heroes and the fact that for many they are the only new / fun / exciting thing in the game after 3 months of the same old same old, was always going to lead to hundreds of people playing them at the same time. This was never the case with the previous characters, they were all available from the start and everyone had 12 valid choices to pick from.

Alone, pfft ... they are nothing. In packs, they have indeed ruined the 4 vs 4 modes. The frequency with which you encounter packs of them is just too high.

Illyrian_King
06-07-2017, 12:05 AM
I really never said that before, but git gut ^^

I still main my Lawbringer and wreck through them even in groups!

Duuklah
06-07-2017, 12:20 AM
Alt-F4

Nexo.C
06-07-2017, 02:01 AM
Yeah I've been asking for a hero cap. They can cater to people who dont like quitters, well cater to us and give us a fair match with a 1 hero a match limit. No more 4vCenturion

maybe 2 hero match limit if. I'm getting annoyed too of so many cents in dominion but slowly im getting used to it. And if you pull it out and crush them, its so so satisfaying :) But i highly doubt that they implement such a thing as a hero limit. Players can choose what they want. The problem is how Cent is designed. Total garbage in 1vs1 (at best mid-Tier), pain in the *** in 4vs4