PDA

View Full Version : What is wrong with centurion player...

Gastgrinder
06-06-2017, 11:44 AM
What is wrong with centurion players?

Dominion pvp is unplayable, only centurions on the road.
So I play dominion pve, in the last there is in pve dominion more and more centurion.
Normal pve playing is no longer possible.
Every time I fight against a opponent, comes a horde handicapped centurion, kick spam spam spam, opponent dead.
What was wrong in your childhood?
You think, everyone admire you and say wow that must be a pro gamer?
You're just pathetic
Player Base destroys the game itself.

Slowly I get compassion with ubisoft

DrinkinMehStella
06-06-2017, 11:50 AM
its a game scrub, git gud. whats wrong in your chiildhood to cause you to be so salty.

Danioku
06-06-2017, 11:53 AM
Omg

JUST DODGE

Gray360UK
06-06-2017, 12:00 PM
Someone got owned by a Centurion? ;)

Herbstlicht
06-06-2017, 12:03 PM
He is 100% right to rage. Dominion has become incredible unfun in S2. And with even more players leaving, the game will suffer even more and provlems are going to amplify. So better be constructive then telling "git gut" nonsense.

Gastgrinder
06-06-2017, 12:07 PM
You probably did not understand, not I am attacked.
Centurion turn off the brain and pounce on each opponent if necessary or not.
@ DrinkinMehStella and Danioku
Let me guess your main was valkyre until you have found an even bigger spamclass, is called centurion.
Since I have exactly the right addressed.

Danioku
06-06-2017, 12:12 PM
Let me guess your main was valkyre until you have found an even bigger spamclass, is called centurion.

man JUST DODGE is a meme omg

and btw i didnt even unlock those broken shiits new heros and i'll never play them until balance.

I know better than you how they are pure shiit.

But I cant understand why you think is player fault abusing broken disgusting heros that Ubisoft gave them... It's just their fault and incompetence that allow players to be diicks like you say

DrinkinMehStella
06-06-2017, 12:58 PM

everyone in 4v4 is capable of spamming, shugoki and his unblockable heavies and daemons embrace, PK and her light spam, warlord with his headbutt and throw, shinobi with his ranged attack spam, cent with his charged heavy and jab, conq with his shield knockdown, valk with her sweep. Ganking has been a thing since the beta but its only got worse because most people want to use the new characters. if you had a whole team of warlords, shug, valks you would be crying about that too, let everyone get bored of the new characters and then there will be less cents in teams and less shinobi. Dominion is not about the kills, go and hold down positions and cap points, you see 2 or 3 enemies together then run the other way. Your not the only one suffering in 4v4 we all face the same ganking. Don't start calling the players pathetic and getting personal blaming people child hood that makes you a pathetic child because its a game and ubisoft allowed this to happen not us we are playing the game as intended.

XxHunterHxX
06-06-2017, 01:15 PM
Play vs ai....

Dthrill
06-06-2017, 01:53 PM
The only problem I have with Centurion is, that when it's 2 in a Dominon, they will spam you to death and you can't dodge. Also, what is up with their crazy range? Sometimes it's hard when you're in the middle of a heavy attack and they are kicking you.... lol