PDA

View Full Version : Your Favorite Story DLC's, Ranked?

LoyalACFan
06-06-2017, 03:05 AM
Announcing: Part 2 of my "Stupid Threads to Take Your Mind Off E3" series ;) Here's mine.

8. The Lost Archive

https://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/assassinscreed/images/3/31/ACR_DLC-1-doorway.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/180?cb=20130404221139

This was garbage. A blatant slap in the face to everyone who cared about the modern day plot. "Y'know that big cliffhanger from the last game? Yeah, let's resolve that in a crappy wannabe Tetris DLC." Screw The Lost Archive and everything it represents.

7. The Tyranny of King Washington

https://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/assassinscreed/images/d/d0/ToKW_Promo_3.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/180?cb=20130206175541

Reeaaally not my thing. Assassins with superpowers? I hate it aesthetically, and I hate it mechanically. It robs the already easy gameplay of any sort of depth whatsoever. The first episode had a kind of cool audiovisual vibe going on with its freshly ravaged and snowbound Frontier, but that's really the only good thing I have to say about this one. Utter cringe.

6. Battle of Forli

https://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/assassinscreed/images/d/db/BOF5.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/250?cb=20120902075804

AC2's combat is barely serviceable to begin with, so a whole sequence showcasing it was probably never a good idea. Caterina's antics were mildly amusing, the lighthouse assassination was cool, and we got to see the origin of the legendary Beardzio, but janky crowd AI mixed with already weak combat mechanics made this sequence more of a slog than a pleasure.

5. Jack the Ripper

https://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/assassinscreed/images/b/b8/ACS_-_JR_02.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/180?cb=20151210200418

I was pretty meh on this whole venture going in, and remained so coming out. Casting Jack as the head of some vast criminal empire and his victims as Assassins in disguise felt tacky and ham-fisted to me, divorced from reality and just generally in bad taste, cashing in on the whole "serial killers as evil geniuses" cliche. The best thing about it was seeing an older and wiser (or, at least less aggressively stupid) Jacob. Evie's personality hadn't really changed much.

4. Dead Kings

https://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/assassinscreed/images/b/bc/ACU_Dead_Kings_-_Screenshot_05.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/180?cb=20140922194507

Franciade is a legitimately cool new area, and I even liked the bonus outfits, but the story in this one? Blegh. Chasing around an annoying Scrappy-Doo sidekick kid for five missions, capped off with the forgettable assassination of a pointless Templar Captain and a Syfy-channel-tier setpiece finale with demon bats swarming out of a magic lantern? Um, no. Best we forget this even happened to the AC canon.

3. The Da Vinci Disappearance

https://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/assassinscreed/images/7/75/Decoding_Da_Vinci_4.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/180?cb=20120929203149

The Hermeticists were pretty cheesy, but on the whole I quite liked this one. Some fun missions in there (excluding sneaking back to Leonardo's house with Salai... ugh) and we get to see more of Ezio and Leonardo's friendship outside the context of Leonardo just building stuff for Ezio.

2. Bonfire of the Vanities

https://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/assassinscreed/images/3/36/Mob_justice_5.png/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/250?cb=20111029113016

AC's first legitimately good DLC. A sequence full of nothing but assassination missions... That's like Assassin Christmas. Not to mention Ezio's pivotal speech at the end of the sequence, which has become iconic in its own right (though it does suck that it was relegated to DLC when Sequences 12 and 13 were cut out due to time constraints).

1. Freedom Cry

https://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/assassinscreed/images/d/de/AC4-FC_2.jpg/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/180?cb=20131008174925

I think this is pretty much universally considered to be the best DLC from an objective standpoint, and I agree. A powerful, well-told standalone story with an original character and fun new twists to the game mechanics in an AC DLC? What sorcery is this?

Sigma 1313
06-06-2017, 03:30 AM
8) The Lost Archive
7) Battle of Forli
6) Jack the Ripper
5) Bonfire of the Vanities
4) Dead Kings
3) Da Vinci Disappearance
2) Tyranny of King Washington
1) Freedom Cry

VestigialLlama4
06-06-2017, 03:47 AM
I think most of the Story DLC is bad. So ranking them from best-to-worst is tedious and pointless.

The only genuinely good DLC is ''The Tyranny of King Washington'' and ''Freedom Cry''. Between the two, I think Tyranny of King Washington is the better DLC, in that it does what a DLC should do, i.e. reconfigure the story/aesthetic/gameplay of the major game to offer a unique experience that is otherwise not possible to extend to a full game. ''Freedom Cry'' is a wonderful story that could be a full game in its own right, and the fact that Ubisoft consigned something like the backdrop to the Haitian Revolution to a DLC and instead make ROGUE into a full game is positively galling.

Battle of Forli and Bonfire of the Vanities are NOT DLC, they are segments of the game cut out and sold for a profit. I played the game in the GOTY edition where these sequences were in the proper place so I never experienced the content as DLC, i.e. as separate and apart from the main game. And also it commits the same problem and error of Freedom Cry...Girolamo Savonarola should have been the main bad guy of AC2, too interesting to waste for a side-story.

Now I consider The Da Vinci Disappearance, Copernicus Conspiracy, The Lost Archive, Dead Kings and Jack-The-Ripper to be DLC, i.e. they are too short and brief to fill a full game. Of the Lot I think Jack The Ripper is best but only by virtue of being among bad company.

But even ''Jack the Ripper'' makes bad sins. It has a good premise and potentially interesting material and subject but it's 1) Too Short, 2) Not Interesting as Story, 3) A little boring. It's not as violent and bloody as the subject should have been...the story has a lot of rich potential for drama but they kind of soft-pedal it, and the overall implications and tragedy of the story and what it means about Jacob Frye is kind of occluded. The gameplay is not divergent enough to be interesting. DEAD KINGS...gets pardoned because Ubisoft eventually gave it for free, but still the fact that this pojntless sliver of nonsense was once supposed to part people's money from their wallets and cards is shocking. God knows who thought this DLC was worth making. But then I don't think UNITY was worth making, so plus de meme chose. DA VINCI DISAPPEARANCE kind of brings the friendship of Ezio and Leonardo to a close and its heartwarming for that reason. From a gameplay perspective, the fact that the Hermeticists have so many rare items when you loot them makes the Il Principe achievement easier to achieve. So I am happy for that. THE LOST ARCHIVE is a pointless lazy retcon about Lucy, but it brings Subject 16's life to proper relief even if the whole weird gameplay they bring for that and for Desmond is some of the weirdest and oddest part of the games (which is saying something).

TYRANNY OF KING WASHINGTON in my view brings the main game and Connor's story to a certain Catharsis even if it doesn't alter or change the tragedy of his arc. It allows him to punch Washington in the face, it allows him an unambiguous victory in more or less preventing America from not becoming a Kingdom, it manages to make the Prime!Washington into an interesting character, and the gameplay properly reconfigures the action and settings of the main game. Do I think it could have worked as a main game, no I don't think so, at least not in the AC schema, but it worked as DLC. I think a lot more could have been done with the premise obviously. The dialogue is pretty good (especially Connor and King Washington's conversation on the Pyramid which is as epic as Jesus rejecting Satan's Temptations) and for DLC it's quite beautiful. And on the whole I think this is one of the Best DLC ever, ranking alongside Undead Nightmare (which I consider superior to the main game), and below GTAIV's Episodes from Liberty City, and DISHONORED's DAUD DLC (the best in my view).

Sigma 1313
06-06-2017, 04:03 AM
That's a good point Vestigial. I've always enjoyed TToKW despite it's flaws for fun gameplay for the sake gameplay and giving us decent characterization and maturity by Connor. Despite that, I stick with Freedom Cry being better.

VestigialLlama4
06-06-2017, 04:19 AM
That's a good point Vestigial. I've always enjoyed TToKW despite it's flaws for fun gameplay for the sake gameplay and giving us decent characterization and maturity by Connor. Despite that, I stick with Freedom Cry being better.

It depends on how you approached it. I saw FREEDOM CRY as Ubisoft saying "Okay we can be sincere/respectful/and not sugarcoat real historical violence here and be artistic here" because they would never make that into a full game as it deserved to be. I will admit that I was more positively inclined before Unity. When Unity came out, and confirmed some of my basic suspicions about Ubisoft as a corporation and a brand, I kind of became more cynical and suspicious about their games. I see the compromises that consumers usually put to one side. I see the artistry and sincerity of FREEDOM CRY and I see good work go unrewarded and unrecognized by its own corporation, I mean ROGUE is an Insult to Freedom Cry, as much as it insults Black Flag and AC3.

Tyranny of King Washington I felt differently towards. 1) It's made with a lot of heart and ambition. 2) It is genuine DLC, i.e. it's not stuff cut out of the main game and it's made to be experienced as a separate experience. 3) It's long and satisfying and I didn't feel cheated buying the Extra Pass. So that's why I feel warmly disposed towards it.

It complements the main game very well, it's entertaining on its own legs, and it's surprisingly replayable. It also brings the whole superpowered elements to relief. And uses that well in a context where it fits. Like in a city with low ceilings like Boston and New York, it totally makes sense to have Eagle Flight and rapid traversal from high-to-low and across areas. And of course the number of overpowered and powerful guards in new york serves the Bear Might powers well.

wvstolzing
06-06-2017, 03:44 PM
1) Freedom Cry was my favorite, despite a few shortcomings. (I'm still bothered by the fact that when you pay slaveholders to free people from an 'auction', the animation that's played -- Adéwale shaking hands with the 'auctioneer' -- is the friendly handshake animation when Edward frees shipmates in the main game. WTF???)

2) I absolutely loved St. Denis in Dead Kings, though the gameplay in the caverns got somewhat tedious.

3) Gameplay-wise 'ToKW' is probably the best. I loved the fantasy elements as well. It was a breath of fresh air, only slightly over-the-top.

4) 'The Da Vinci Disappearance' -- 'more of the same' with respect to the main game; but Leonardo is my favorite character in the Ezio-series. Also, IIRC, the loot from the Hermeticists helps solve all the annoying 'store quests' of the main game.

cawatrooper9
06-06-2017, 03:49 PM
Nice thread, Loyal, and great points all around.

I'd say:

8) The Lost Archive NA/10
I wasn't a fan of the FP Desmond sequences in ACR, so I never really saw fit to buy more of them- heck, they're one of the few major things that I've never finished in this series.
I always felt a little betrayed that so much lore was hidden behind such a strange and unenjoyable (for me) minigame. Plus, having Lucy's major plot points explained in DLC (and a rather bizarre, if not outright offputting DLC at that) just seemed like a bad way to do storytelling. I personally view this DLC as the biggest sin of the Desmond saga.

7. Dead Kings 3/10
Dreary, slow, and full of potential. I liked some things in this one, to be sure. Arno's hallucination of Elise actually made me naively optimistic for him- I really thought that she might somehow still be alive, so I was crushed when it turned out not to be her- probably a bigger emotional moment to me than her actual death. Of course, I may have just been overly naive in that moment.
There were just so many elements about this DLC that almost added up to something good: Arno's sidekick kid, the aftermath of the revolution, non-Templar factions, tomb exploring gameplay, darker setting, hints at Egypt... none of it just seemed to come together in the end for me, though.
Perhaps if Arno had gotten (... or will get?) a proper send off in Egypt, this game will earn a higher place in the pantheon of this series's great moments.

6. The Battle of Forli 5/10
Going off the name alone, I was more excited for this DLC than probably any other piece in the series. A full battle in Assassins Creed! Finally making use of that weird, pointless city!
Execution is everything, though, and while I wouldn't say that the DLC is terrible, it was a bit of a letdown. What really stood out to me was that weird ending... More on that later, of course.

5. The Da Vinci Disappearance 6/10
Once again, I appreciate the non-Templar faction. I also rather like how this is integrated a little more- well, not quite seamlessly, but close enough- into the main game. Some neat callbacks to Brotherhood and previous games, this DLC almost feels like well done fan fiction- and as a fan of Rogue, I don't see anything wrong with that.
Ultimately, I found the ending underwhelming, but I think it was otherwise really enjoyable.

4. The Tyranny of King Washington 7/10
Man, this one is a mixed bag. Some moments of this are worse than even the worst DLC on this list (well, maybe not worse than TLA, but at least Dead Kings). Some are great. Overall, I think it's a mostly enjoyable DLC.
I think the historical figures are caricatured worse here than any other game, but I get that- this is a fictional universe that already existed in historical fiction. That's gotta be tough to write.
Some set pieces are great- for instance, I absolutely loved the looming pyramid above NYC. Silly, sure, but very cool. Same goes with the powers- silly (and perhaps a little bit racist) but as VL4 points out, they really help change up the gameplay. I just kinda wish the AC3 controls made them more conducive to use.

3. Freedom Cry 8/10
More sailing? More plantation raiding? More Black Flag? Add in significant socio-political context? Good lord, sign me up! Freedom Cry has, I think, the best gameplay of any DLC. Sure, it's not as revolutionary as TOKW, but it still does some great things. The music is great, Adewale is really enjoyable, and... well, it finally gave people a reason to stop whining about why a pirate game was called Assassins Creed. My only beef was that I found the story to be pretty weak, but I honestly spent far more time liberating plantations, anyway. Even after I was no longer getting rewards for it, I felt like the plantation liberation were the best part.

2. Jack the Ripper 8/10
Maybe this should be under Freedom Cry. I don't know. It really could go either way.
It was great for Evie to get some serious screentime. Also, I loved the "outside of London" set pieces. Great stuff, wish we had more of that in the main game to be honest!
And, as messed up as it was, I had fun playing Jack. The mere fact that you played as a historical figure (or, at least a historical legend) was a neat twist. Adds a lot of new gameplay options (as did Freedom Cry). I did think that "fear" mechanic was kind of gimmicky. Also, it was unclear whether or not Evie was killing people in combat- I was under the impression that her takedowns were nonlethal, but every now and then it seemed like she went for a kill anyway. Regardless, a mostly fun experience with a mediocre story.

1. Bonfire of the Vanities 10/10
An homage to AC1. A return to Florence. 9+ assassinations! A necessary step in the character development of Ezio. The only thing that I don't like about this DLC is that it was DLC. This is one of the most necessary parts of the puzzle of Ezio's development (far more than some of the later Venice memories), and totally should have been included in the main story. Luckily, Ubisoft did insert it into the main story where it belonged.
Gameplaywise, it makes only a few small gimmicky changes, but this isn't DLC that strives to be different gameplay-wise. This one's all about the story, and I totally respect that.

wvstolzing
06-06-2017, 04:02 PM
I always felt a little betrayed that so much lore was hidden behind such a strange and unenjoyable (for me) minigame. Plus, having Lucy's major plot points explained in DLC (and a rather bizarre, if not outright offputting DLC at that) just seemed like a bad way to do storytelling. I personally view this DLC as the biggest sin of the Desmond saga.

IIRC, Loomer had interviewed the writers of this DLC, and they too were saying that they felt betrayed by the decision to release this as DLC. From the start, it was intended to be part of the main game, until 'management' interfered at the time of release.

Sushiglutton
06-06-2017, 04:28 PM
DLC for AC has been a very sad, sad thing. It's like "favourite chase mission" or "game with the best collectibles".

I guess I have to go with Bonfire (haven't played most of them to be completely honest). Pretty cool setup, springboards were weird, but kind of fun. Mostly focused on assassinations and a great speech at the end.

cawatrooper9
06-06-2017, 04:52 PM
IIRC, Loomer had interviewed the writers of this DLC, and they too were saying that they felt betrayed by the decision to release this as DLC. From the start, it was intended to be part of the main game, until 'management' interfered at the time of release.

Good to know!

Regardless, I'm not crazy about it being part of the missions, DLC or not, but at least having it in the main game would have been better.

joshoolhorst
06-06-2017, 06:46 PM
I am gonna say somethings about the gameplay itself because most DLC story is bad in my honest OPINION.

7. The lost archive DK/10
https://i.ytimg.com/vi/ju5hU3ZeKUw/hqdefault.jpg
This has a interesting story BUT WHY IN A DLC? It was a slap to the face like the OP said to anyone who cares about the Modern Day and for those who try to get invested and WHAT WERE THEY THINKING TO PUT THE REASON FOR LUCY'S DEAD IN THAT?! Hardly anyone liked Revelations when it came out and the FPS levels so you are gonna make a FPS level are you freaking kidding me I had to watch it on Youtube! REMEMBER THE DESMOND JOURNEY TRAILER? Well guess what that was subject 16 basicly

6. Dead Kings 2/10
http://www.gamersyde.com/news_our_videos_of_ac_u_dead_kings-16164.jpg
Everyone who knows me on this forum knows I absolutely hate Unity and almost everything it represents but sure I put my hate on the bench now... When I got Dead Kings it was free and I saw the CGI trailer with a Temple in it and thought it was important... Well ****.
It was slow, painfull camera, terrible puzzles, terrible light effects, terrible level design, underground fighting, THAT FREAKING KID the writers wrote him in so Arno had a reason to care but I am surprised that Arno could even bother with the child not because he annoyed me (well that is one of the reasons) but it just seems completly out of character for Arno in my book. I hate the guillotine gun WHIO DESIGNS THAT? IT LOOKS LIKE A FINAL FANTASY WEAPON! ''The darkest chapter in AC'' Yeah that's true director that's very true, a corps here a corps there a corps in the toilet, a mouse here and there maybe one is burned alive, a freaking bat here and there, some smoke and dark rooms -__-.
And you know what this might had the potential to actual like me Arno more and give Arno a conclusion but nah that would mean something great.

But okay just to name a few positives: The voice acting was great, the animations during the talk sections were great like in Unity, it was free (didn't stop me from hitting my head to the wall).

5.Jack the ripper 5,8/10https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/236x/9c/83/24/9c8324745db526eaeb71953c004f303d.jpg

It was a fun little mystery for us to speculate who Jack was before the DLC released one I really enjoyed before the DLC release!
The game starts with confirming that Jacob is not Jack which I am happy with and I like to see Jacob to be scared a bit and a more dark atmosphere that actual makes sense... but here the problems start happening.
How in gods earth are we playing Jack the ripper like wtf U know what don't answer that! Jacob get's *** kicked in a cheap fight scene that looks like a school play, I found out Jack has a gang, countless plot holes in my eyes and more so yeah I hate the storyline of the DLC and hate that almost every historical figure has to do with the Assassin VS Templar plot I call ********, it could've easly be that Jack was a pyscho man.
I am not a fan of the storyline like you notice and I am not that big of a fan of the combat but I did like Jacks executions:)
I wish that Jack had nothing to do with the Assassin's.

4. Tyranny of King Washington 6/10
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/4xKTAqi8RXI/hqdefault.jpg
The story was a fun WHAT IF scenario but such a waste! This was perhaps one of the most interesting ideas for a AC storyline and it was rushed. Iwas sooooooo excited for this I stayed up untill midnight to get the DLC on release and my back starting hurting and I just went to bed... The next morning I couldn't even move but he I got the DLC! The story didn't even really bother to tell what happened to some of the characters in the World I guess George killed all the Templars that tried to get to America same with every Assassin.
It brought interesting ideas to the table with the Apple like does it have it's own will because there were illusions that Washington was talking to somebody but wasn't at all but this got never explored and forgoten in the sequels.
George comes over as this big big bad guy but when you go to New York that city looked so amazingly well I wondered why people would rebel sometimes.
The hole resistance in the Boston I hardly liked and was hours of build up for Part 3 which ends with no consequence... What if Connor just died in the beginning of the story would the Apple stop showing this timeline? How were we abble to see George in one cutscene? Such a wasted concept and the Modern Day Assassin's/Templars could've looked at it to see whaty Juno was possible today. Suck a waste!
Animal spirit power was fun and who needs drugs when you have magical THEA!!

3. Entire Sequence 12/13 of AC2 6/10
https://vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/assassinscreed/images/4/41/Assassin%27s_Creed_II_Bonfires_of_the_Vanities_Tra iler/revision/latest/scale-to-width-down/280?cb=20120405193410
Fun gameplay but the only thing really worth story telling was getting to know Caterina so there was more depth to the character everything else was just filler to me.

2. Freedom Cry 6/10
https://img-s2.onedio.com/id-56be392187aacfd01aeb4e81/rev-0/w-500/s-d69a584d8504d77f5dc3cf443b2df36eef387365.jpg

For the first time in AC I liked boats and I thought Adewale's story was decent and had a good goal in mind. But the villians were forgetable and still meh to me everything else.

1. The Da Vinci Disappearance 8/10
http://www.4gamers.be/images/game/12652/screenshot/117317.jpg/large

It's no secret to my friends that this was ther best story DLC I have ever played untill Heart of Stone from the Witcher 3(Was way longer, more fun with characters and gameplay).
I love Leonardo and there was a new cult in AC now AWESOME! Something else than Templars! The story was in new and old locations, old faces and new faces, every mission mattered to the story, there was a mystery I love that in AC btw that was one of the things that got me hooked was the mystery elements which I hope return someday, Leonardo's paintings had a purpose to the storyline I just think it was good.
The ending had a effect on the Modern Day to give us a location for AC3 The Grand Temple which the Assassin asumed I guess it was there because Revelations... I think, I ned to replay that I wish MD had more gameplay and cutscenes instead of notes TBH.
If Ezio never went to the vault in the Vaticaan he would be like ''wtf is this?'' but he knew it was not for him.

cawatrooper9
06-06-2017, 07:13 PM
I am gonna say somethings about the gameplay itself because most DLC story is bad in my honest OPINION.

Yeah, I do wish it was a little less gimmicky. That's why I can totally see where VL4 is coming from when he says ACIII was the most innovative- the powers were used often, and were mostly pretty fun and unique.

One thing that comes to mind for me is BotV. You'll notice that Vanities is listed as my favorite DLC, and it's true- but the springboard thing was just silly. Not only is it some new thing in Florence, but it doesn't come into play even after the sequence they're introduced.

I guess it's tough to come up with a meaningful spin on game mechanics (after all, if it's so fun, why wouldn't it be in the base game?) but sometimes I think I'd rather just have the gameplay remain totally unchanged instead of shoehorning unnecessary differences.

crusader_prophet
06-06-2017, 07:31 PM
AC Rogue :p It's my favorite one.
Freedom Cry
ToKW - loved the animal spirits mechanics. something different and unique from traditional AC experience.
All the other ones that I've played, so forgettable that I can't distinguish them.

I never played the AC2 and AC:B DLCs (I bought them though). Are these DLC's available on the Ezio Collection for PS4? I don't feel like firing up my PS3.

P.S. Is there any way to make the poll a ranked poll?

cawatrooper9
06-06-2017, 07:44 PM
I never played the AC2 and AC:B DLCs (I bought them though). Are these DLC's available on the Ezio Collection for PS4? I don't feel like firing up my PS3.

Includes:
- Assassin's Creed II
- Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood
- Assassin's Creed: Revelations
- All single-player add-on content packs for the included three games.

Haven't gotten it yet, but looks like it

crusader_prophet
06-06-2017, 09:51 PM
Haven't gotten it yet, but looks like it

Sweet, I might get it once the price drops. Now, if they will just come out and announce they are going to attach AC1 and AC3 with Origins for current gen, I'll be a happy bee.

Xstantin
06-07-2017, 12:06 AM
1. Freedom Cry - I liked Adewale's perspective and overall tone
2. ToKW - I loved the Frontier in that one, the wolf cloak thingy was cool and better presented than Evie's invisibility or Arno' s morph. I still wish Charles Lee was in it though
3. Dead Kings - I'm a sucker for grimdark settings and I think it worked well for Arno' s character.
4. Jack the Ripper - I didn't like the gangs in the main game, so Jack having a gang was meh. The trailer was the best thing about it imo.
5. Bonfire - some cool assassinations and a cillian which was better than main game baddies
6. Battle of Forli - too much fighting and weaker than Bonfire imo
7. DaVinci - never liked it much, the only thing I remember that cultist dudes were walking treasure chests

Megas_Doux
06-07-2017, 12:21 AM
I REFUSE to acknowledge that blatantly cut content that SHOULD have been in the game at first hand.

Story wise I pick Freedom Cry and gameplay wise the first two episodes of the tyranny.

Sorrosyss
06-07-2017, 12:30 AM
Eh, i'm not a particular fan of any of them really. There was something that bothered me with each of them in some way. For example, I really enjoyed Clay's story in the Lost Archive, but those platforming sections. * shudder*

Tyranny had its fun moments, but was abit all over the place. Freedom Cry too was good, but some of the music was wayyy out of place in my view.