PDA

View Full Version : Dedicated Servers in season 3?

VoIume Control
06-06-2017, 12:08 AM
Can we get good dedicated servers in season 3? it's obvious peer to peer doesnt work, who ever thought it would was greedy and wrecked the game from being enjoyable. I alreadly posted a feed back post and have yet to hear from a Dev. so here is a feed back list for season 3.

SEASON 3-

1. Dedicated Servers,

2. Locked Faction outfits for each team, so you have to be in the faction to wear them, so if you are in the Viking Faction, All Vikings get that Faction outfit. Etc. Knight Faction get there Knight Faction outfits, And so forth.

3.More Decapitations and Limb Dismemberments in Executions. Raiders Need a few he has 0.

4. Daily Log in rewards for dedicated players that play the game everyday. example on a week plan out, Monday to Sunday then reset. Day 1: 100 steel, Day 2: 150 steel, Day 3: Random Loot Box, Day 4: Rare Loot box, Day 5: 300 Steel, Day 6: 25% EXP boost 4 Hours, Day 7: 50% EXP 2 Hours. ( Reset Week )

Dizzy4213
06-06-2017, 01:01 AM
https://media.giphy.com/media/O5NyCibf93upy/giphy.gif

Antonioj26
06-06-2017, 01:10 AM
Can we get good dedicated servers in season 3? it's obvious peer to peer doesnt work, who ever thought it would was greedy and wrecked the game from being enjoyable. I alreadly posted a feed back post and have yet to hear from a Dev. so here is a feed back list for season 3.

SEASON 3-

1. Dedicated Servers,

2. Locked Faction outfits for each team, so you have to be in the faction to wear them, so if you are in the Viking Faction, All Vikings get that Faction outfit. Etc. Knight Faction get there Knight Faction outfits, And so forth.

3.More Decapitations and Limb Dismemberments in Executions. Raiders Need a few he has 0.

4. Daily Log in rewards for dedicated players that play the game everyday. example on a week plan out, Monday to Sunday then reset. Day 1: 100 steel, Day 2: 150 steel, Day 3: Random Loot Box, Day 4: Rare Loot box, Day 5: 300 Steel, Day 6: 25% EXP boost 4 Hours, Day 7: 50% EXP 2 Hours. ( Reset Week )

I would be blown away if we got dedicated servers this late in the game I'd say it's highly unlikely.

VoIume Control
06-06-2017, 01:17 AM
the game doesnt work without it

Mia.Nora
06-06-2017, 01:19 AM
the game doesnt work without it

Ubisoft Official Reply: "So?"

SplugeKing
06-06-2017, 04:42 AM
Ubisoft Official Reply: "So?"

1 won't happen. 2-4 are good ideas. Chopping off more limbs is always a good thing

EDG_Avocado
06-06-2017, 12:12 PM
servers LUL. They have their weekly warrior's den as a way to make up for not having servers.
They not putting in servers boi

XxHunterHxX
06-06-2017, 12:18 PM

SEASON 3-

1. Dedicated Servers,

You must be new to the game....but i like how funny you ir....thinking you will ghet all that stuff !

http://h6.abload.de/img/0382_s7tr.gif