PDA

View Full Version : How about a ladder or squad match room? -nt

XyZspineZyX
07-05-2003, 07:36 AM
Raven-Shield and other game lobbies have a clan or squad match room and ladders. How about something simliar in FB. This could promote more players in ubi fb lobbie 132 vs say fps shooter games like RVS with over 2000 a night. I dont see enough squad competition in FB, you rarely see a squad match up vs a squad. I am sure something like this can be done like using scrpited missions with limited amout of planes and pilots. I would really like to see competitions between squadrons. If you are intrested in suck a thing drop a post and show some intrest maybe we can get something to happen.

VMF-214_Pappy CO

Message Edited on 07/04/0310:40PM by VMF-214_Pappy

XyZspineZyX
07-05-2003, 07:36 AM
Raven-Shield and other game lobbies have a clan or squad match room and ladders. How about something simliar in FB. This could promote more players in ubi fb lobbie 132 vs say fps shooter games like RVS with over 2000 a night. I dont see enough squad competition in FB, you rarely see a squad match up vs a squad. I am sure something like this can be done like using scrpited missions with limited amout of planes and pilots. I would really like to see competitions between squadrons. If you are intrested in suck a thing drop a post and show some intrest maybe we can get something to happen.

VMF-214_Pappy CO

Message Edited on 07/04/0310:40PM by VMF-214_Pappy

XyZspineZyX
07-05-2003, 08:46 AM
That's because no one plays FB at Ubi.com. Almost all of us play at Hyperlobby. We usually peak at 500 players there. At the slowest time (3 am here in Houston) there are still 130 players (as of the moment I'm typing this). There are numerous online wars including VOW (virtual online war), VEF2 (virtual eastern front 2) FW (forgotten wars), IS (forgot what it stands for) and probebly some others. I hate to break it to you, but you have simply been using the wrong game service. Read the unofficial FAQ. It explains where to get Hyperlobby (HL by short) and how to set it up. HL is a superior program and is where the most players are.

----------------------------------------
I/JG1 Oesau (http://jg1-oesau.org) is recruiting. Join us!

Stab.I/JG1Death at HL, Maj_Death at Ubi.com

As we all know, the Soviet Union had too many fighter pilots during WW2. So Stalin's scientists came up with a brillient way to solve this problem. They would make some of their pilots fly British made Hurricanes. The Hurricane was an uber flying coffin. It was designed to maximize pilot kills by providing nothing but fabric and a few wooden spars around the cockpit. This setup prevented the pilot from escaping easily while at the same time not interfering with enemy bullets and shrapnel trying to pass through it. The rest of the Hurricanes structure was designed to ricochet bullets and shrapnel into the cockpit. And thanks to the cockpits superb design, all of them would pass through the cockpit and the pilot inside with little difficulty. Of course the Hurricane's designers didn't stop there. In order for the Hurricane to become a flying coffin, they had to make it easy to shoot. They did this by making the Hurricane the slowest monoplane fighter in use at the time and even gave it a very bulky shape so that it would be easy to spot and hit. The final feature of the Hurricane was its ability to bury or cremate itself. And because it was made of biodegradable materials, the Hurricane was environmentally friendly after it buried itself. Because of these brillient features, the Hurricane was a perfect flying coffin and helped the Soviets solve the pilot surplus they were suffering.
http://www.bestanimations.com/Humans/Skulls/Skull-06.gif

XyZspineZyX
07-05-2003, 09:33 AM
theres still about 150 200 on ubi on weekends they think HL makes them get hacked, if you noticed the last couple weekends HL has been slow 250 player, alot are saying they are waiting for the patch and been playing other games

http://mysite.verizon.net/vze4jz7i/ls.gif

Good dogfighters bring ammo home, Great ones don't. (c) Leadspitter

XyZspineZyX
07-05-2003, 08:27 PM
That's true, I don't play FB nearly as much as I used too. All the bugs are starting to turn me away from it.

----------------------------------------
I/JG1 Oesau (http://jg1-oesau.org) is recruiting. Join us!

Stab.I/JG1Death at HL, Maj_Death at Ubi.com

As we all know, the Soviet Union had too many fighter pilots during WW2. So Stalin's scientists came up with a brillient way to solve this problem. They would make some of their pilots fly British made Hurricanes. The Hurricane was an uber flying coffin. It was designed to maximize pilot kills by providing nothing but fabric and a few wooden spars around the cockpit. This setup prevented the pilot from escaping easily while at the same time not interfering with enemy bullets and shrapnel trying to pass through it. The rest of the Hurricanes structure was designed to ricochet bullets and shrapnel into the cockpit. And thanks to the cockpits superb design, all of them would pass through the cockpit and the pilot inside with little difficulty. Of course the Hurricane's designers didn't stop there. In order for the Hurricane to become a flying coffin, they had to make it easy to shoot. They did this by making the Hurricane the slowest monoplane fighter in use at the time and even gave it a very bulky shape so that it would be easy to spot and hit. The final feature of the Hurricane was its ability to bury or cremate itself. And because it was made of biodegradable materials, the Hurricane was environmentally friendly after it buried itself. Because of these brillient features, the Hurricane was a perfect flying coffin and helped the Soviets solve the pilot surplus they were suffering.
http://www.bestanimations.com/Humans/Skulls/Skull-06.gif

XyZspineZyX
07-05-2003, 08:33 PM
Yeah thats what I like! We need that