PDA

View Full Version : Im trying to hard here not to bail

Duuklah
06-05-2017, 05:17 AM
Seriously..

A cent pulled a 180 whip around turn after i fully evaded around him to land a jab and knock me off a ledge..

Oh then the game progressed and i recovered from that painful arse raping (due solely to BAD DESIGN)

Then I get dropped due to an error...

ARE YOU ****ING SERIOUS??

CoyoteXStarrk
06-05-2017, 06:16 AM
Do people seriously not understand how to dodge his charge attack?

If you dodge to early he will still heatseek you. Just like every other ability you need to have the timing down or else you will still get smacked.

Duuklah
06-05-2017, 10:22 AM

If you dodge to early he will still heatseek you. Just like every other ability you need to have the timing down or else you will still get smacked.

NO.. this is the only ability in the game with such high stakes that behaves like this.. It makes it incredibly heard to deal with and quite frankly its so dumb it shouldnt be in the game..

Butonfly
06-05-2017, 10:29 AM

Do you seriously not understand that the incredibly long windup and magnetic tracking distance means that the cent can cast these unblockables from a safe range and catch a random dodge for maximum reward?

The issue isnt that attacks can't be dodged. They can. Everybody knows this (why you think people don't is silly). The issue is how bad the design within cent is, and how that plays out mechanically.

Sure, these same things can be seen in play with other heroes, but never have they been so consistent, nor detrimental to the game before the cents unique version.

Duuklah
06-05-2017, 10:44 AM
Do you seriously not understand that the incredibly long windup and magnetic tracking distance means that the cent can cast these unblockables from a safe range and catch a random dodge for maximum reward?

The issue isnt that attacks can't be dodged. They can. Everybody knows this (why you think people don't is silly). The issue is how bad the design within cent is, and how that plays out mechanically.

Sure, these same things can be seen in play with other heroes, but never have they been so consistent, nor detrimental to the game before the cents unique version.

Wow..

Very well said..

Thank you.