PDA

View Full Version : [PC] Camera won't respond

Tolkyyn
06-05-2017, 04:17 AM
Hi, I'm stuck in the Auditore Family Crypt and the camera goes totally wonky throughout, but it's especially bad when he has to dash over beams, across beams, swing again, then jump to a little rock island. From there, IF the camera was working, he could jump up to the ledge before the gate comes down, but it refuses to turn, if I turn him, it's always just a few degrees off, so he hits the corner of the wall every time, instead of the ledge. And really strange, if I do the double jump with first forward then what should be to the LEFT, it goes back behind him, so on a pc when you hit A you should to left.. Instead you go where the S should send you. I experimented and the S and D both work normally, just the one you need for this mission won't work, the camera won't work, and it's truly frustrating. I was at it for 90 minutes. Poor Ezio has all sorts of scraped knees.

Any cure for my broken camera? The regular commands don't seem to work at all, 9, C or T.

Any help would be appreciated.

Tolkyyn
06-05-2017, 04:35 AM
So I repeatedly tried this and now he's in a hole in the ground, no way out. Any ideas??? There's no water. It's just like he went through a wall or something.

I continued jumping and bouncing off walls and now he's back on the stone island without of course having made it through the gate. What happened apparently is all the water disappeared from this part of the mission.