PDA

View Full Version : Many Errors. No Login Allowed. Error 16 / Error 17-3

TominoSama
06-04-2017, 04:50 PM
I feel like i'm being forced into refund territory. I'm sold on the game, picked it up on launch, impressed with reviews, then it does not want to be played.

I play all the latest VR games, and my PC is less than 6 months old. I'm running decent hardware and my network is working just fine. No other games are affected.
I have never been able to get past the controller and headset calibration. The next windows always say "Service is unavailable" or words to that effect.

I get error code 16 and sometimes 17-3

I've been told i have to forward ports to get this $40 game working, which is pretty ridiculous to be honest.
I can't believe that everyone has to do this, like i say no other games require manual port forwards just to play single player mode??!
If i was hosting a multiplayer game i could understand, but this game will not even allow me to the main menu.

:mad:

So does anybody know if the servers are down? or how to get past this problem?

:confused:

TominoSama
06-04-2017, 05:00 PM
I feel like i'm being forced into refund territory.....

:mad:

So does anybody know if the servers are down? or how to get past this problem?

:confused:

From my Logs:

ConnectToRegion: eu

Operation failed: OperationResponse 230: ReturnCode: 32755 (Failed(2): 'User is offline'). Parameters: {} Server: NameServer

Custom Authentication failed (either due to user-input or configuration or AuthParameter string format). Calling: OnCustomAuthenticationFailed()

Sedryn
06-23-2017, 04:22 AM
I am getting error 17-1.
I have contacted support. Ran through all their recommendations. Even reinstalled the game. No go. It was working fine yesterday.

My log.
Unity v5.4.4p1, Oculus Utilities v1.7.0, OVRPlugin v1.10.0, SDK v1.16.0.The current MSAA level is 4, but the recommended MSAA level is 2. Switching to the recommended level.ConnectToRegion: usArgumentNullException: Argument cannot be null.Parameter name: stringToEscapeSystem.Uri.EscapeDataString (System.String stringToEscape)AMPHDHKLIFD.AddAuthParameter (System.String PHGEOJPBJNA, System.String KLOCIOJMHCG)SVR.Network.NetworkCore+<ConnectToRegion>c__Iterator89.DIHMEGCDNOI (Oculus.Platform.LLHNIAJDOGA IPMGLGJABGP)Oculus.Platform.OBKKCAPNIHM+IJDEPMOLEF A[Oculus.Platform.Models.FHPFFLBDFLF].HandleMessage (Oculus.Platform.HHNJJIJDBDM CIAFJCEGJNJ)Oculus.Platform.OBKKCAPNIHM.KOOHDCBJMK C (Oculus.Platform.HHNJJIJDBDM CIAFJCEGJNJ)Oculus.Platform.OBKKCAPNIHM.IIAPMFFOEB P ()Oculus.Platform.FJHAOIEGOKB.RunCallbacks (UInt32 HGBMNEOMNDN)Oculus.Platform.CallbackRunner.Update ()Operation failed: OperationResponse 230: ReturnCode: 32755 (Custom authentication service error: Error). Parameters: {} Server: NameServerCustom Authentication failed (either due to user-input or configuration or AuthParameter string format). Calling: OnCustomAuthenticationFailed()ConnectToRegion: usArgumentNullException: Argument cannot be null.Parameter name: stringToEscapeSystem.Uri.EscapeDataString (System.String stringToEscape)AMPHDHKLIFD.AddAuthParameter (System.String PHGEOJPBJNA, System.String KLOCIOJMHCG)SVR.Network.NetworkCore+<ConnectToRegion>c__Iterator89.DIHMEGCDNOI (Oculus.Platform.LLHNIAJDOGA IPMGLGJABGP)Oculus.Platform.OBKKCAPNIHM+IJDEPMOLEF A[Oculus.Platform.Models.FHPFFLBDFLF].HandleMessage (Oculus.Platform.HHNJJIJDBDM CIAFJCEGJNJ)Oculus.Platform.OBKKCAPNIHM.KOOHDCBJMK C (Oculus.Platform.HHNJJIJDBDM CIAFJCEGJNJ)Oculus.Platform.OBKKCAPNIHM.IIAPMFFOEB P ()Oculus.Platform.FJHAOIEGOKB.RunCallbacks (UInt32 HGBMNEOMNDN)Oculus.Platform.CallbackRunner.Update ()Operation failed: OperationResponse 230: ReturnCode: 32755 (Custom authentication service error: Error). Parameters: {} Server: NameServerCustom Authentication failed (either due to user-input or configuration or AuthParameter string format). Calling: OnCustomAuthenticationFailed()