PDA

View Full Version : Game is unplayable.

IronSoul32
06-04-2017, 02:49 PM
I've had this game ever since the release and I play daily: Max rank I got? Prestige 2 or what ever the hell its called and maybe 13 levels.

Every game I play everyone get DC'ed and replaced by bot and EVERY TIME someone else join the game lag and than that same person get replaced by a bot immediately and it's usually followed by the game crashing.

Green Nat, PC Specs are good enough, Ports are all open and I even play on LOW because I thought it was an hardware issue, I also had ZERO issues playing the Beta non stop.

To no avail.

I like the game, but yeah, I get frustrated after the first 2 crashes.

vDerickv
06-04-2017, 06:37 PM
I agree with this guy! we as a community demand some sort of compensation especially it happening on a weekend when the most play happens!

Tillo.
06-04-2017, 07:15 PM
C'mon trolls, bring your lies in here saying the game is ok...

Babykase49
06-10-2017, 09:51 PM
What is going on with the game!? After reading several forums, it seems like I am not the only one having problems. It is really getting frustrated not even being able to get past the loading logo for Trolls especially since I just spent money on the game and still haven't received my cupcakes that I paid for and still haven't received. I have been playing the game for about 3 months now and haven't had any problems until this past week, and now everything is not acting rite, unfulfilled orders and now can't even get on the game. I am wondering how many other people are having problems like this recently and if their problems are being resolved.

UbiNoty
06-11-2017, 12:03 AM
I've had this game ever since the release and I play daily: Max rank I got? Prestige 2 or what ever the hell its called and maybe 13 levels.

Every game I play everyone get DC'ed and replaced by bot and EVERY TIME someone else join the game lag and than that same person get replaced by a bot immediately and it's usually followed by the game crashing.

Green Nat, PC Specs are good enough, Ports are all open and I even play on LOW because I thought it was an hardware issue, I also had ZERO issues playing the Beta non stop.

To no avail.

I like the game, but yeah, I get frustrated after the first 2 crashes.

Apologies for the crashing. Did you always have problems or are they a recent occurrence? Also what game modes are you playing and when does it crash (ie: end of match/middle/random)?
If this started happening after the latest update, please reach out to support (https://support.ubi.com/en-us/Games/4315) and report it so we can investigate and help you look for a solution.

What is going on with the game!? After reading several forums, it seems like I am not the only one having problems. It is really getting frustrated not even being able to get past the loading logo for Trolls especially since I just spent money on the game and still haven't received my cupcakes that I paid for and still haven't received. I have been playing the game for about 3 months now and haven't had any problems until this past week, and now everything is not acting rite, unfulfilled orders and now can't even get on the game. I am wondering how many other people are having problems like this recently and if their problems are being resolved.

You didn't get your cupcakes? That's unacceptable. I'll go wake up the bakers right now.