PDA

View Full Version : Equip 4 executions

Hormly
06-03-2017, 11:40 PM
Ive brought this up before to a positive response but figured id float it once more with the arrival of even more awesome executions.

We will be up to 6 executions soon and it is silly that we can only equip 2, at the very least we should be able to equip 4!

same goes for emotes while were on the subject

Unless youre a status quo defender there is no reason not to want this

Illyrian_King
06-03-2017, 11:56 PM
Would like the thought of 4 or more execution slots ^^

UbiJurassic
06-04-2017, 12:24 AM
We've forwarded the suggestion over to development for consideration. Still no information back from them, but we will look to let you know as soon as we know more.

BeefMan_
06-04-2017, 12:25 AM
Nevermind, I'm stupid

Hormly
06-04-2017, 01:20 AM
We've forwarded the suggestion over to development for consideration. Still no information back from them, but we will look to let you know as soon as we know more.

Figured id mention it again with the new executes coming out :P I officially have way too many executions that I love

Rikuto01.tv
06-04-2017, 01:23 AM
Yea, I I'd kinda like to be able to use all of my executions... I understand there is the loadout balance angle but lets be real here thats really not a huge gamebreaker.

People wanna style on their opponents, I think that should be allowed.

Hormly
06-04-2017, 01:36 AM
Yea, I I'd kinda like to be able to use all of my executions... I understand there is the loadout balance angle but lets be real here thats really not a huge gamebreaker.

People wanna style on their opponents, I think that should be allowed.

Right, most of the time executions dont really matter beyond the fun factor, so most people pick their fastest and slowest since they only have 2 options.

But I spend lots of steel on these things, for the sake of visual variety id like to at LEAST be able to equip 4,

UbiJurassic
06-04-2017, 02:09 AM
Figured id mention it again with the new executes coming out :P I officially have way too many executions that I love

Understandable. More options on how best to finish your opponent would definitely be great. ;)

Duuklah
06-05-2017, 11:03 AM
Understandable. More options on how best to finish your opponent would definitely be great. ;)

This would please me indeed

Draghmar
06-05-2017, 11:13 AM
They are limited because of number of buttons controller has, aren't they? Maybe you do them like quick chat messages are made - you click execution button and then choose proper option from list. This way we could release one button for additional purposes. And if there is only one execution chosen (or two if we stick with two buttons) then don't show the list but fire up execution instead.

bmason1000
06-05-2017, 12:21 PM
On ps4, i like having the circle and x buttons available to NOT do an execution. An ability to cancel it with circle or dodge out with x in outnumbered situations keeps me alive allll the time. This is the issue i see with equipping four executions since the current two are mapped to that part of the controller. Maybe if the other two went to r1/r2? Anyone want to weigh in on if or how that would effect their gameplay?

GcipherD
06-05-2017, 09:26 PM
Why not..

Hold the button for a different execution

So the screen comes up (press E or Q)
Holding Q / E gets you a different animation than just quickly tapping Q / E

Hold E Or Q are able to be bound the same way as usual.
No more buttons = + More executions.

The key also works like single players "skip" button in single player cut scenes, failing to hold it down the whole way gets you the standard Q/E Execution. (this means less work in implementing UI changes)

KilluminatiSH
06-05-2017, 10:49 PM
Love this idea!! The end goal for me with every battle is the execution, so having be ability to choose various different ways how is brilliant.

Hormly
06-05-2017, 11:44 PM
They are limited because of number of buttons controller has, aren't they? Maybe you do them like quick chat messages are made - you click execution button and then choose proper option from list. This way we could release one button for additional purposes. And if there is only one execution chosen (or two if we stick with two buttons) then don't show the list but fire up execution instead.

unless youre playing with an NES controller you probably have more than 2 buttons :)