PDA

View Full Version : Cent Stamina Drain #"s

JibletHunter
06-03-2017, 10:52 PM
Hey everyone. Does anyone happen to know the stamina drain numbers for centurion's unblockables and grab punches? I'm fine with the fact that he has the highest light parry punish in the game and the most unblockables, but his stamina drain seems very high. If you get hit with a kick heavy cancel grab punch combo, you are out of stamina.

In 1v1 its manageable, because you can simply dodge the kick/charged heavy and CGB. However, in 4's, it feels like I am constantly out of stamina or on the ground, regardless of how defensively i play.

I am trying to update the move spreadsheet to include stamina drain numbers, so any help would be appreciated.

Lyskir
06-03-2017, 10:57 PM
yep its too much, same with shins dash kick and backflip

JibletHunter
06-03-2017, 11:07 PM
This is not a complaint thread or saying it is too much. I just want the #'s, after which i can make a more informed comparison to other stamina drainers.

UbiJurassic
06-03-2017, 11:15 PM
Hey everyone. Does anyone happen to know the stamina drain numbers for centurion's unblockables and grab punches? I'm fine with the fact that he has the highest light parry punish in the game and the most unblockables, but his stamina drain seems very high. If you get hit with a kick heavy cancel grab punch combo, you are out of stamina.

In 1v1 its manageable, because you can simply dodge the kick/charged heavy and CGB. However, in 4's, it feels like I am constantly out of stamina or on the ground, regardless of how defensively i play.

I am trying to update the move spreadsheet to include stamina drain numbers, so any help would be appreciated.

Always love seeing the spreadsheets community members make regarding the exact numbers behind the moves. Can any stellar community members help him out?