PDA

View Full Version : Fix unlock tech and fix parries.

Haemmerst0rm
06-03-2017, 08:38 PM
Dear ubi

Can you please fix unlock tech fully to the ground? Ive faced some nobushis in duel who just kept doing unlock tech and cant parry them for ****.

Also, where is the parry nerf? Since the order of 25 takedowns in duel, i keep getting turtling peacekeepers who just wait for a parry and spam lights. That aint totally fun!

Peacekeeper light attacks is still an issue. Shinobi light attacks is an issue too. Make them reactable come on!

KalkPost
06-03-2017, 09:21 PM
PK is totally underpowered. What the F are you talking about???

UbiJurassic
06-04-2017, 12:04 AM
The nerf to parry will be coming in the defense meta focused patch. That patch still does not have an exact ETA. As for unlock tech, if you can get a video of it and submit it to the support team, we can look into it as a potential bug. Additionally, changes to Shinobi will be coming in the title update after patch 1.08.

Lyskir
06-04-2017, 12:09 AM

pk is still high tier

BeefMan_
06-04-2017, 12:16 AM

wat
She's second only to Warlord and Shinobi

Antonioj26
06-04-2017, 12:22 AM
wat
She's second only to Warlord and Shinobi

This guy gets it, it's crazy to me that I've seen a few people compare her to what they did to conqueror and say she's useless now.

RoosterIlluzion
06-05-2017, 12:02 AM
Dear ubi

Can you please fix unlock tech fully to the ground? Ive faced some nobushis in duel who just kept doing unlock tech and cant parry them for ****.

Also, where is the parry nerf? Since the order of 25 takedowns in duel, i keep getting turtling peacekeepers who just wait for a parry and spam lights. That aint totally fun!

Peacekeeper light attacks is still an issue. Shinobi light attacks is an issue too. Make them reactable come on!

You know you can do all the orders against AI, right?