PDA

View Full Version : Thank you

MacDole
06-03-2017, 06:00 PM
Thanks guys.
You have made a childhood dream a reality.
The stupid grin I've been wearing on my face the past couple days is testament to the fun I've had with Bridge Crew.
I haven't been this satisfied with a gaming experience in a long, long time.
I will buy any and all future mission packs, or even other DLC, that you produce for this game.

Ensign_Don
06-03-2017, 08:45 PM
Yes, same here!

Thank you Ubisoft! I am a gamer since Pong and a hardcore gamer!

I was six when Star Trek with Spock and Kirk first aired and I was dreaming of sitting in a chair on that bridge ever since!

As A child I made a few cardboards with imagined controls for me and my friends... we went to an abandoned car in our neighborhood and made it our Enterprise!

We played hours and hours every week saving the galaxy in our mind!

The way you brought this dream alive in VR is more than I could have ever hoped for during my life time!

And guess what: I am playing this with my old childhood friends that were in the car with me! Now they still live in Germany but I live in Canada... thanks to cross platform play
I pay with them(they all use the PlayStation VR while I am on the Rift)

NOTHING in 35 years of gaming gave me this much joy! I get goose bumps every time we are on the bridge together!

The game is absolutely priceless and instantly my favorite game of all time!!!

delatorre32
06-03-2017, 09:22 PM
I agree completely!! I play with friends, my family and even total strangers and it's always so fun. Living out my dream of playing as my childhood hero Captain Kirk is amazing!! Thank you Ubisoft!! I will also buy any and all DLC for this wonderful game!!!! 😃😃😃

tau_zer01
06-04-2017, 11:41 AM
I couldn't agree more!

I don't even play all that much and Bridge Crew had me hooked from the moment I saw the preview trailers. This game is amazing, a true Trekkie's dream! Thank you Ubisoft and everyone on this team!

I'm looking forward to many updates, 'cause the game is superb! I can't get enough!

Hackthis02
06-27-2017, 07:08 PM
I'm so with you. The whole first time I played I couldn't stop smiling from ear to ear. The moment I said "Engage" and helm went to wrap I got goose bumps.

TheRealExadon
06-27-2017, 09:57 PM
Yeah, I myself find myself laughing a bit everytime I say "Make it so!!" It is an awesome feeling.

Nunchuks1701
06-28-2017, 10:05 AM
Yeah, I myself find myself laughing a bit everytime I say "Make it so!!" It is an awesome feeling.

Obviously this is following strutting across your bridge, throwing your leg over the back of the chair Riker style, fixing your uniform and gesticulating with one finger towards the view screen :p