PDA

View Full Version : Question for players over Rep 20

KyleTessada
06-02-2017, 05:59 PM
Do other players over Rep 20 have a hard time finishing matches in dominion and or skirmish? Most of today I have ended up in matches of just myself and bots. Within the first minute of every match everyone else drops off. Not sure if it's just me or not. Today has been horrible. It's not usually like this. Normally I might have one or two matches in an hour or two that would get cut short due to quitters. Today has been different. I've restarted both my router and xbox several times today and I show a stable connection so I don't think that's the issue.

UbiNoty
06-02-2017, 11:53 PM
You'll probably run into the most issues with any 4v4 mode as match stability is somewhat dependent upon everybody in the session (we're still working to improve stability).And we also do seem to have an unusually greater number of issues on XBox than any other platform (working with Microsoft to find a solution - sorry!). Is it just everybody else dropping out of the match?

M0nty_1
06-03-2017, 01:34 AM
I get this happen from time to time. Happened last night to me - it was me + 3 bots vs 4 bots. I think it happens when the other players get chucked out of the game by a disconnect. I'm PS4 rep 16.

Devils-_-legacy
06-03-2017, 02:19 AM
I'm on os4 and for the first time I've had games start with 2 vs 4 is the worst way to start your first game two man down or half way through everyone but myself has been kicked I gave up after a hour