PDA

View Full Version : Custom leg clothing.

Tirik22x
06-02-2017, 05:31 PM
I HATE the pants my Berserker is forced to wear.

Green sweatpants.

He looks like some neckbeard that plays the system and collect disability for a living, when he doesn't deserve it.

I would really enjoy being able to customize the look of the leg armor/clothing.

Brutal_DaDo
06-02-2017, 05:40 PM
I HATE the pants my Berserker is forced to wear.

Green sweatpants.

He looks like some neckbeard that plays the system and collect disability for a living, when he doesn't deserve it.

I would really enjoy being able to customize the look of the leg armor/clothing.

Ahahah sorry that was so hilarious the way you described it but i agree with you, pants customization should be introduced

Arette_
06-02-2017, 05:45 PM
Yeah, if you look at the new classes they each have four options for their lower body. However, all the old classes are stuck wearing the same stuff at level 1 as they are at rep 30.

Any chance new options can be added for the older classes? Wouldn't mind this question being forwarded to the team during one of those livestreams to see what their opinion on this is.

Having half of our characters look identical to everyone else is the main reason everyone looks similar to each other. I was surprised that leg/feet options were completely skipped over to begin with. Strange decision. I would rather they add some lower body options instead of all these different head ornaments. I think we have enough of those, lets work on some different type of gear to set us apart from others.

KyleTessada
06-02-2017, 06:12 PM
I want my vikings to be able to wear kilts!

Rithuamh
06-02-2017, 07:38 PM
I actually really like the Berserker trousers. Won't turn down more customization options.

psyminion
06-02-2017, 10:44 PM
I'd like to be able to swap pants (or let us choose the pattern) from armour to armour for my orochi.

the camo pants from the saito armour with the fujin armour set would be awesome.

kweassa1917
06-02-2017, 10:52 PM
It would be nice if we can customize some clothing pieces as well... like undergarments(the FemRaider "sports bra" :rolleyes:), pants, PK hoods, etc..

M0nty_1
06-02-2017, 11:04 PM
Agreed! I would like to be able to change my Nobushi's pants. Even just changing the subtle patterning and shade would be great.

UbiNoty
06-02-2017, 11:18 PM
Later down the road we'll be looking to add more visual customization options - what kind of customization options do you have in mind?
There are reasons why we have restrictions on what is possible in terms of diversity, but if we can hear what kinds of things you'd like to see, we can take it under consideration.

The_B0G_
06-03-2017, 12:11 AM
I think some fish net stockings would look great on the LB.

bmason1000
06-03-2017, 12:21 AM
I support this.

UbiNoty
06-03-2017, 12:23 AM

ogod, you've just left me with burning questions about just how thick and hairy those legs are.

SergeyDGWyn
06-03-2017, 12:37 AM
Later down the road we'll be looking to add more visual customization options - what kind of customization options do you have in mind?
There are reasons why we have restrictions on what is possible in terms of diversity, but if we can hear what kinds of things you'd like to see, we can take it under consideration.

Under armor clothing customization options would be nice as they will give more varied appearances for player clothing and body options from head-to-toe would be great because it's quite boring to see the same heroes with the same apperances, but I do know that the latter part won't offer much to the other factions except the Vikings. And if you make characters to be able to change their voices, I will be so happy.

CandleInTheDark
06-03-2017, 12:46 AM
They sort of covered this with why armour looks so similar between ranks, I think, at least at this early stage. Because the armour needs to interact with the character, move with them etc, essentially they have to do a new character for each armour style, there are four of each character installed with your game. It is also why weapons, a lot easier to do, have such a bigger difference between ranks than armour.

Arette_
06-03-2017, 01:23 AM

Hey UbiNoty, I was just thinking something along the lines of the two new classes, Shinobi and Centurion. They both get four different options for their legs/feet whereas the original classes are stuck with the same leg/foot armor as every other member of their class. Take Conqueror for example, they are stuck with those blue pants, knee pads and brown boots from level 1 until rep 30. Wish we could have more options for that. Having every member of the original classes share the same look for 50% of their body kind of makes everyone look samey.

As far as other customization options down the road...adding some of those missing gender options would be amazing, though I know it would be a bit of a task. Still, it would immediately add some more life to the game as I would be interested in playing some classes that I currently have no interest in. Need that female Lawbringer, lol.

Thanks for interacting with the community, though. Even if you can't guarantee any of this stuff will ever make it in the game at least we know you guys are reading. Take care.

Claudius_Katt
06-03-2017, 04:39 AM

Someone else mentioned this in another tread but having something like an ornament or armour type that could tie characters to specific factions would be amazing,
Something like a knights pauldron for Kensei to tie him to the knights faction if you're a member of them or a more ragged chainmail and fur armour for Warden to show your allegiance to Vikings,
This would be fantastic for people who play characters from a differing faction to their own to show their allegiance/defection.

razabak10mm
06-03-2017, 05:23 AM
You don't like his pants but you're ok with him wearing ski goggles?

GMG Peter
06-03-2017, 05:39 AM
exactly

KyleTessada
06-03-2017, 04:52 PM
Someone else mentioned this in another tread but having something like an ornament or armour type that could tie characters to specific factions would be amazing,
Something like a knights pauldron for Kensei to tie him to the knights faction if you're a member of them or a more ragged chainmail and fur armour for Warden to show your allegiance to Vikings,
This would be fantastic for people who play characters from a differing faction to their own to show their allegiance/defection.

Your, our, shield emblems show what faction we are... so there is no guessing which faction someone is when you see their Samurai with a round shield emblem... etc
But your idea is rather cool.

Poenix21
06-03-2017, 07:51 PM

It would be pretty nice if you let me Paint Orochis helmet!

But yea Pants or general Clothing options would be nice.

Claudius_Katt
06-04-2017, 08:35 AM
Your, our, shield emblems show what faction we are... so there is no guessing which faction someone is when you see their Samurai with a round shield emblem... etc
But your idea is rather cool.

Oh yeah I totally understand the Emblems and all that,
I just think it'd be really cool,
I'd always imagined that most of the factions would manufacture their own armour with their own smiths so I believed that any class fighting for a specific faction would undoubtedly have a little bit of their factions flair/style shown in their dress due to maintenance and repairs that may potentially be limited to their new factions smiths who may not understand their rivals techniques,
Perhaps even something as simple as engravings and patterns from rival factions could put that across.
That would actually be really cool,
Having some colour schemes, patterns and engravings as faction specific would be really awesome!

XxHunterHxX
06-04-2017, 11:05 AM

Why not give us atlest free costumization like once you unlock a pice of item you have it there to use it on any iteme you want......that way we can have diferent looks not all of us looking the same.....do it like in diablo......give us the option to change the look of the item we want but not using steel evrytime and on top of that i have like 5 masks on PK i have to keep all 5 of them in my inventory....its annoying...

we need a different cosmetic section (inventory) for the visual itemes that we unlocked....

Hormly
06-04-2017, 11:57 AM
I want an option to go pantsless

UbiNoty
06-05-2017, 12:35 AM
I want an option to go pantsless

We'd have to increase your % damage taken by 10% though in order to maintain accuracy. It's the price you pay for more breeze between your legs.

Claudius_Katt
06-05-2017, 12:39 AM
We'd have to increase your % damage taken by 10% though in order to maintain accuracy. It's the price you pay for more breeze between your legs.

Should give an option to upgrade to shaved legs to boost speed due to decreased wind resistance.
Of course that would make roaming packs of pantless Shinobi's the scourge of the earth.