PDA

View Full Version : no ragequit anymore?

Teh1one
06-02-2017, 02:58 PM
k afk spawn

https://media.tenor.com/images/5f324d7b4d91366424d052f83b4b2254/tenor.gif

Egotistic_Ez
06-02-2017, 03:10 PM
Actually there's likely going to be more rage quitting.

While there was some rage quitting, as with any game, most of it in my experience was because of ****ty match making or bs team comps (looking at you 100% cent team). Since there's still a grace period at the very start of the game where you can leave without penalty, people won't even take the chance, they'll see a possibly bad game and leave ASAP.

T_Sesh
06-02-2017, 03:36 PM
Actually there's likely going to be more rage quitting.

While there was some rage quitting, as with any game, most of it in my experience was because of ****ty match making or bs team comps (looking at you 100% cent team). Since there's still a grace period at the very start of the game where you can leave without penalty, people won't even take the chance, they'll see a possibly bad game and leave ASAP.

See, I'd rather they leave at the beginning of a match - at least then if their leaving causes the whole match to crash, I won't have wasted a bunch of time getting to the end only to have the game break when someone rage quits.

Blasto95
06-02-2017, 04:38 PM
And if they leave in the first 30 seconds, they ca nbe replaced within the next minute or so by someone else. If you dont think a rage quit penalty is a benefit for the game, then you are part of the problem.

UbiNoty
06-03-2017, 12:15 AM
I believe I answered a similar topic yesterday about this.

Going afk is somewhat of a different beast from rage-quitting. If a player decides that they want to go AFK, then 1. they will get kicked for inactivity and 2. if they do something inexcusable, like run in circles so they don't get kicked, just to ruin their teammate's experience because they are baby-raging - then that is a behavioral issue and needs to be reported so we can put them through our sanction process.

Egotistic_Ez
06-03-2017, 02:21 AM
See, I'd rather they leave at the beginning of a match - at least then if their leaving causes the whole match to crash, I won't have wasted a bunch of time getting to the end only to have the game break when someone rage quits.

That's a really good point actually. Although it's a 30sec window from when you join, not when the game starts, so people could end up chain leaving depending on the score and how long a bot fills in for their team.