PDA

View Full Version : PC Who of the old FC3 players is going to buy FC5?

D.DVD
06-02-2017, 10:19 AM
Hi everyone,

who of you are going to buy the new Far Cry 5 game?

Thanks

Muscleax
06-05-2017, 07:47 PM
I would like to see more about this game before, anyway at this moment I liked all the Far Cry games and I doubt this won't

Butcherbird59
06-06-2017, 09:34 AM
Depends on what contents is finally on the shelf - I won't spend a penny on religious shooters

Outernaut
06-27-2017, 07:47 AM
What an interesting question! Are you considering buying it based on those that also buy it?

[Ramble Mode ON] : As for me, I am not buying it. My FarCry, 2 andf 3 is it. They are almost indescribable, but in one word, "stupendous".
I would love to play everything that comes after 3. But, I have been buying games and new computers since 1979. The constant upgrades of computer, software applications (apps) and
I want to say to those of you CEO's of the Dot Com boom days that have retired with a healthy pension - you're welcome. :)

I feel that the Internet costs now, just to play a game, the constant upgrades, updates, maintenance, security programs and unconditional invasion of privacy are just not worth it any more. The first computer game for the home was "Pong". It's in my attic in a box. I'll bring it out, and start all over again. Or maybe, go fishing. :)
[Ramble Mode OFF] :

I do encourage those that can afford the low costs by today's standards, or have parents with money, to continue playing and supporting the industry. It's you playing the lead character in a movie that you also direct. Entertainment by being involved is where it;s headed and your play time will help it progress. (Having parents with deep pockets is a great thing - so be very nice to them)

Play On!