PDA

View Full Version : Can someone explain to me what it wrong ?

Brutal_DaDo
06-02-2017, 07:54 AM
I've been playing since the open beta and i can only say i'm an ok casual player, i can only play the game in my free time but gosh this game is so good and it really gets you, i'm still having fun and loving it.

Atm all i'm seeing here is just complaints over complaints, firing the whole team of the devs and crap like that just because you can't be bothered to be patient, i don't know if people that say this have better knowledge than the actual devs then tell your opinions constructively not rant like little kids, before it was an all out complaint against the warlord, pk and conq, now it's the 2 new heroes that break the game, i think that whats gonna ruing the game is ubisoft listening to all these people that want to nerf everything so they can just win easily, the only thing that needs to happen right now, and the devs are already working on it, is the stability of the game! You just need to fully master you main and sto complaining all the time, if you can't accept a loss then don't play the game, just act as a good community, there has never been a game that was perfect since the beginning.

guor6800
06-02-2017, 09:36 AM
I've been playing since the open beta and i can only say i'm an ok casual player, i can only play the game in my free time but gosh this game is so good and it really gets you, i'm still having fun and loving it.

Atm all i'm seeing here is just complaints over complaints, firing the whole team of the devs and crap like that just because you can't be bothered to be patient, i don't know if people that say this have better knowledge than the actual devs then tell your opinions constructively not rant like little kids, before it was an all out complaint against the warlord, pk and conq, now it's the 2 new heroes that break the game, i think that whats gonna ruing the game is ubisoft listening to all these people that want to nerf everything so they can just win easily, the only thing that needs to happen right now, and the devs are already working on it, is the stability of the game! You just need to fully master you main and sto complaining all the time, if you can't accept a loss then don't play the game, just act as a good community, there has never been a game that was perfect since the beginning.

Man there is a difference when a game need some fixes to be done after release and an A+++ title on online multiplayer which you cant even access online. 4 months after release the game and we still have the same problems we did during beta. Connectivity issues,matchmaking issues and of course balance. So no. Adding cosmetics and fixing the too many exploits that served as alongside the release isnt keeping up the good work for me. Awesome idea for new genre game but worst execution ever. Game is broken top to bottom. I play an alpha game atm which has less bugs and exploits from for honor.And it is in ALPHA STATE.

kweassa1917
06-02-2017, 09:55 AM

You're 100% correct, but this, is just how a normal PvP community is like.

In any PvP centered game, basically 70~80% game population are scrubs. The rest 15% are at middle range skill level, and only like 5% or less are really up there at "pro" level. Unfortunately for many people, PvP is also a game type where egos are likely to run high.

So guess what happens where scrubs have too high egos -- they begin shi**ing down on the game. It's never their own fault. It's always the game and its devs that conspire to screw them over... and they never let go of that pathetic daydreaming that goes, "Ohhhh, if only they fixed and made this game better, I'd not be losing so much like this... this game is made totally unfair, that's why I can't enjoy it at all....".

There you have it. The "General Discussions" of any PvP game community is basically exactly like ours right here :D 80% of scrubs complaining nonstop, the rest so sick and tired of those fools that they don't really bother to discuss anything. They go to some other private forums to really talk about stuff.

You know what's the funniest thing of all?

Despite all that shi**ing and whining and QQing enough to fill the Grand Canyon, and despite all those threats that they gonna quit if things aren't fixed -- they're still here. That pretty much says all their is to say about these wankers. LOL :)

It's the same thing as 1999. All the wankers and their doomsaying and prophecies. Except the "Armageddon" ain't happening. The rest of the reasonable, well mannered gamers are going to enjoy this game til its natural life span... and all throughout that, the whiners will still be doomsaying how the game is going to go the way of the dodo if devs don't reshape everything to their sucky scrub level. :rolleyes:

Y_Shrewditch
06-02-2017, 11:28 AM
Game forums are notorious for the level of toxicity, as far as I can tell, and without proper supervision kids will rant ;)

I like the game a lot too and I want it to succeed and flourish. That's, I think, the motivation of a lot of posters here, albeit they express their feelings a little less nuanced. But there definitely is a problem with the game, you can tell by the diminishing player base (especially on PC).

And that's what worries me, the devs are taking the game to a direction that may not work out for the best:

- They acknowledge connectivity problems but are going to impose a leaver penalty and introduce a ranked tournament system
- They acknowledge the defensive meta and are handling it with characters that almost demand the same defensive meta to counter.
- They acknowledge the imbalances of characters and introduced these new characters with the strongest elements of what was unbalancing about the old ones, and added a few extra.
- They acknowledge the weaknesses of certain characters and to improve them, they update the moveset list
- They acknowledge the bugs, yet some have been in there since beta

After a while, trinkets like new emotes and ornaments won't bedazzle the horde anymore, but be rather rage-inducing because the time developing those is time not spent on fixing the bigger issues.
I don't mind a one-step-at-a-time approach, I really don't, but so far it seems to be one step forward, two back again.

So while I'm not all too comfortable with the level of venom in some of the posts, I do actually share some of the concerns. Like I said, I want this game to grow and last a long time, but lately, in duels for instance, it's getting harder to not run into the same people over and over again. And that's not a good sign of health.

Egotistic_Ez
06-02-2017, 11:30 AM

The reason people here are so upset is because we too see how good the game could be. The problem is we've been pointing out these same issues (new characters aside) since closed beta and they haven't done virtually anything to address them.

It might be OK for someone like yourself that logs in for a few games once a week and just logs off when they run into an error, but for people who want to play more it's incredibly frustrating.

Obdach01
06-02-2017, 11:41 AM

Welcome to UBI forums ;)

Brutal_DaDo
06-02-2017, 11:55 AM
I can understand that and i share it too, games seems half finished and all the problems with stability and connection aren't the best.
Sometimes it's really frustrating, although i gotta say that i got less disconnections since the patch 1.05 i think, i just hope that all these problem will get fixed through time cause if they manage to do that i'm fine with everything else. The only issue i had was about all these people that have been going on and on ranting about a lot of stuff besides connectivity and looked kinda lame to me

Brutal_DaDo
06-02-2017, 12:02 PM
Game forums are notorious for the level of toxicity, as far as I can tell, and without proper supervision kids will rant ;)

I like the game a lot too and I want it to succeed and flourish. That's, I think, the motivation of a lot of posters here, albeit they express their feelings a little less nuanced. But there definitely is a problem with the game, you can tell by the diminishing player base (especially on PC).

And that's what worries me, the devs are taking the game to a direction that may not work out for the best:

- They acknowledge connectivity problems but are going to impose a leaver penalty and introduce a ranked tournament system
- They acknowledge the defensive meta and are handling it with characters that almost demand the same defensive meta to counter.
- They acknowledge the imbalances of characters and introduced these new characters with the strongest elements of what was unbalancing about the old ones, and added a few extra.
- They acknowledge the weaknesses of certain characters and to improve them, they update the moveset list
- They acknowledge the bugs, yet some have been in there since beta

After a while, trinkets like new emotes and ornaments won't bedazzle the horde anymore, but be rather rage-inducing because the time developing those is time not spent on fixing the bigger issues.
I don't mind a one-step-at-a-time approach, I really don't, but so far it seems to be one step forward, two back again.

So while I'm not all too comfortable with the level of venom in some of the posts, I do actually share some of the concerns. Like I said, I want this game to grow and last a long time, but lately, in duels for instance, it's getting harder to not run into the same people over and over again. And that's not a good sign of health.

Man this game had me glued to my xbone so much, i reylly love it and as you said the are a lot of stuff that aren't ging to well and i really hope that most of the stuff, or at least the most important, will get fixed. i think also on consoles players are dropping and since yesterday i've been fighting most of my matches with the same people over and over. If they manage to fix the game and balance well the characters people might be back to the game

Brutal_DaDo
06-02-2017, 12:07 PM
The reason people here are so upset is because we too see how good the game could be. The problem is we've been pointing out these same issues (new characters aside) since closed beta and they haven't done virtually anything to address them.

It might be OK for someone like yourself that logs in for a few games once a week and just logs off when they run into an error, but for people who want to play more it's incredibly frustrating.

You got a point there man, like you said if you don't play a lot then it's no big deal but i can understand that i must be really frustrating for people like you who play more and more often.
I remember during the first month of the release of the game i was like "not even in COD you get so many disconnections" but i think they really need to be back with some reall good fixes for the game if they want people to still playing it

Brutal_DaDo
06-02-2017, 12:09 PM
Welcome to UBI forums ;)

Ahahah thanks mate :D it's the first forum i've ever registered to and never thought to find so many people being so upset

guor6800
06-02-2017, 12:27 PM
I can understand that and i share it too, games seems half finished and all the problems with stability and connection aren't the best.
Sometimes it's really frustrating, although i gotta say that i got less disconnections since the patch 1.05 i think, i just hope that all these problem will get fixed through time cause if they manage to do that i'm fine with everything else. The only issue i had was about all these people that have been going on and on ranting about a lot of stuff besides connectivity and looked kinda lame to me

I was keeping up with the game since early announcement.Playing here since closed beta. I really wanted this game to succeed. I still do deep inside. But oh boy it has been a huge letdown.I can confirm that most of the issues we experience right now been here since closed beta. Just back then the people haven't learned the game in-depth so they couldn't exploit that much.Right now almost a month in season 2 what has really changed?Connectivity maybe slightly better still not acceptable online experience. Matchmaking was never a thing for me but i can get most people's points on that.No fixes implemented and with the current player base it is almost impossible to find any decent solution. Character balance? Had some useful changes till the start of season 2.After that the dear old spamming UB skills ad infinatum. Defense meta? Have been "looking" into it since february. Right now the game is right where it begun.And with 80% less playerbase.

Obdach01
06-02-2017, 02:44 PM
Ahahah thanks mate :D it's the first forum i've ever registered to and never thought to find so many people being so upset

Sorry to hear that. I was on quite a few forums. They all were nicer than this one. At first I couldn't understand either... but after three UBI games and the forums, I decided it's just the UBI problem. And I still believe it's just UBI, mate.
Still, welcome to UBI forums ;)

RatedChaotic
06-02-2017, 05:15 PM
I find it sad that I've been enjoying that free game Crossout alot more than For Honor lately.

Brutal_DaDo
06-02-2017, 05:28 PM
I was keeping up with the game since early announcement.Playing here since closed beta. I really wanted this game to succeed. I still do deep inside. But oh boy it has been a huge letdown.I can confirm that most of the issues we experience right now been here since closed beta. Just back then the people haven't learned the game in-depth so they couldn't exploit that much.Right now almost a month in season 2 what has really changed?Connectivity maybe slightly better still not acceptable online experience. Matchmaking was never a thing for me but i can get most people's points on that.No fixes implemented and with the current player base it is almost impossible to find any decent solution. Character balance? Had some useful changes till the start of season 2.After that the dear old spamming UB skills ad infinatum. Defense meta? Have been "looking" into it since february. Right now the game is right where it begun.And with 80% less playerbase.

I kinda understand and i too deeply hope this game will just get better through time, can't say much about how it was in the closed beta cause i didn't got the chance to play it, about exploit the only one i've found was that one shot wonder kill from warden and about other stuff just through people posting them, let's hope the with this season and the new to come most stuff get fixed

Brutal_DaDo
06-02-2017, 05:34 PM
Sorry to hear that. I was on quite a few forums. They all were nicer than this one. At first I couldn't understand either... but after three UBI games and the forums, I decided it's just the UBI problem. And I still believe it's just UBI, mate.
Still, welcome to UBI forums ;)

Most of the time i log on the forum is just to have a good laugh about people complainin like crazy because they take it too seriously lol
Do you play on xbone ?

Brutal_DaDo
06-02-2017, 05:37 PM
I find it sad that I've been enjoying that free game Crossout alot more than For Honor lately.

I've seen it and it looks really cool, something like mad max vehicles