PDA

View Full Version : Servers Anyone?

KalkPost
06-02-2017, 12:59 AM
Hey, **** is about to hit the fan now on PS4, too.

I am talking about matchmaking as well as keep a running match alive.

For some reason, in pre-1.0.6 time, everything was pretty cool with matchmaking on PS4. But now approx. 30% of games interrupt or I get thrown into matches that are almost over (although it was promised that this can't happen, IT DOES). And no inet connection blabla, it is fine, fast and well working from my side.

Is there any official word from the devs that makes clear p2p is not going to replaced? (or can we still hope?)

UbiNoty
06-02-2017, 01:16 AM
We took out the join-in-progress feature that stopped players from entering matches that had progressed past a certain point as we found some problems with it. This may be why you're running into this problem more often. We hope to put it back into play soon so this won't be an issue anymore.

KalkPost
06-02-2017, 01:21 AM
Thanks that might help. What about suggestions to have "standard" lobby-like matchmaking? I mean like see what characters have been chosen and choose our own + the ability to leave the lobby if we want to?

UbiNoty
06-02-2017, 01:38 AM
I do agree that the pre-game lobby could benefit from a few changes, such as seeing what your teammates pick before they lock in. But seeing the enemy team's picks and the ability to freely leave the lobby might take a little more thinking - as we wouldn't want to encourage players to feel like they can just peace out just because they don't like the look of the other team.

I'll forward the suggestion over to the team and hopefully we'll get to see some more improvements on this!

KalkPost
06-02-2017, 01:41 AM
Leave would be a way to find matches that are better balanced. It is not just about Gear but also if a team consists of 4 Cents, then I would like to know that before and leave if necessary.

Duuklah
06-02-2017, 05:38 AM
We took out the join-in-progress feature that stopped players from entering matches that had progressed past a certain point as we found some problems with it. This may be why you're running into this problem more often. We hope to put it back into play soon so this won't be an issue anymore.

You guys are so stupid its insane..

5/10 games ive joined lately are in progress losing to 3 centurions.. Go DIAF