PDA

View Full Version : Can someone tell me when they going to fix the Centurion

Jotaalee23
06-01-2017, 02:45 PM
How the heck you can do so many attacks and guard break and you just waste half of your stamina and with the berserker with 3 o 4 heavy attacks no stamina at all ? How is that fair come on guys

Danioku
06-01-2017, 03:10 PM
"We need more data"

UbiNoty
06-02-2017, 01:20 AM
We'll be doing our next big balancing changes with the upcoming patch so any changes to the new heroes will come then.

KalkPost
06-02-2017, 01:24 AM
As I watched here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I44fan4i6Fo it sounds like he can wall and chain attacks endlessly like before but it is not guaranteed? That'd not really balancing, he needs to try it the most 3 times and you are dead.

Wolf-Heathen
06-02-2017, 03:09 AM
We'll be doing our next big balancing changes with the upcoming patch so any changes to the new heroes will come then.

He wasn't asking for when your next balance update will drop, he asked why there is such a glaring discrepancy between the new hero introduced and the old ones. Namely, why is it while simultaneously draining their opponent's stamina, they don't have to worry about managing their own at all? Why do the rules that apply to every other character NOT apply to the Centurion? That was his question.

ONYX_x5
06-02-2017, 03:32 AM
Because they can not resale old characters.
For a nominal fee you to can be a Roman Stomper or Ninja Blender too. Tired of getting that *** kicked? Just lay your money down! The new models are fully loaded with things like... Unlimited stamina! State of the art tracking! Higher fps rates!
If you have no interest in the new models then... Thanks for playing! If the game does not kick you then get you 10 minute ban on your way out the door!
No, seriously, they are working on being aware that there is a problem here. It will be in the next patch. They just want to take their time with it, they don't want to do something stupid, something valkrye, its coming something something.

Duuklah
06-02-2017, 04:39 AM
i just got 2 cycles off the wall splat punish.. GG..

Was enough to kill my zerker...

K1os1Xos
06-02-2017, 04:48 AM
He wasn't asking for when your next balance update will drop, he asked why there is such a glaring discrepancy between the new hero introduced and the old ones. Namely, why is it while simultaneously draining their opponent's stamina, they don't have to worry about managing their own at all? Why do the rules that apply to every other character NOT apply to the Centurion? That was his question.

And in the title that was his question... As I understood it. ubis answer wasn't a definitive one. But it was an answer.

Duuklah
06-02-2017, 04:51 AM
They will never fix this game...

They just make things worse and worse..