PDA

View Full Version : Just completed all my orders within the hour

FirstSlayer09
06-01-2017, 11:19 AM
Time to wait 2 ****ing days to earn any real income :)

SnugglesIV
06-01-2017, 11:59 AM
Time to wait 2 ****ing days to earn any real income :)

Daily orders. 800 steel each day. I don't think you should be complaining abut steel income. Having earned about 80k steel, I can tell you that steel income isn't that bad, unless you legitimately want to buy EVERY outfit and EVERY emote/execution for EVERY character.

XxHunterHxX
06-01-2017, 12:01 PM
Daily orders. 800 steel each day. I don't think you should be complaining abut steel income. Having earned about 80k steel, I can tell you that steel income isn't that bad, unless you legitimately want to buy EVERY outfit and EVERY emote/execution for EVERY character.

you pay 60+ euros for a game and expect to play the full game with all the caracters and evrithing in it ? hell NO !

bmason1000
06-01-2017, 12:10 PM
you pay 60+ euros for a game and expect to play the full game with all the caracters and evrithing in it ? hell NO !

Every game has extras in it that you have to earn in game. This isn't a new concept. Grinding for cosmetics or better equipment has been part of gaming for decades. Why do people think FH's grind/reward system is different or unacceptable by comparison?

Blasto95
06-01-2017, 12:26 PM
Id rather there be double the amount of orders, yet they cut the xp/steel gain in half. Few orders I just ignore, and others I seem to do immediately without even trying.

SnugglesIV
06-01-2017, 12:47 PM

Did I say that I agree with micro transactions in a fully priced game? Don't put words in my mouth. All I'm saying is that steel income isn't a huge problem right now. You aren't restricted from playing any of the original 12 characters, and the DLC characters cost $15 to play, or 15k steel each. 15k steel isn't hard to get. Again, I haven't spent a single cent in micro transactions and I have over 80k steel. I don't even play that often.

Honestly, the only reason you'd be pressed for steel is if you wanted to buy mythic outfits/executions for several characters. I wouldn't even consider the mythic outfits to be that good anyway. Maybe the Knight and Viking ones (first set, not the new sets with the fireflies and swarm effects), but all the weeb mythics are pretty awful since you're only really paying for the effect.

Id rather there be double the amount of orders, yet they cut the xp/steel gain in half. Few orders I just ignore, and others I seem to do immediately without even trying.

That would be an awful idea, unless Ubi cut the requirements for each order in half. You would be essentially forcing yourself to play more to get the same rewards since you'd be more likely to get orders for ALL the game modes, as opposed to getting half of your orders in the same mode (with the rest being in two others). If you know how to min/max your orders, you can do them really quickly.

XxHunterHxX
06-01-2017, 12:50 PM
Did I say that I agree with micro transactions in a fully priced game? Don't put words in my mouth. All I'm saying is that steel income isn't a huge problem right now. You aren't restricted from playing any of the original 12 characters, and the DLC characters cost $15 to play, or 15k steel each. 15k steel isn't hard to get. Again, I haven't spent a single cent in micro transactions and I have over 80k steel. I don't even play that often.

Honestly, the only reason you'd be pressed for steel is if you wanted to buy mythic outfits/executions for several characters. I wouldn't even consider the mythic outfits to be that good anyway. Maybe the Knight and Viking ones (first set, not the new sets with the fireflies and swarm effects), but all the weeb mythics are pretty awful since you're only really paying for the effect.

i understand grinding for stuff in games but not for 2 years.....look at overwatch you pay for the game ghet all caracters for free then you play for fun + cosmetics that you ghet for free...but here you grind for caracters grind for cosmetics grind for equipment grind for level up grind for upgrading equipment all the game dose is grind thill you ghet bored or pay more money on top of the 100 euros gold edition shame on me for wanting my 100 game euro to give me evrithing in the game and just have fun with it shame shame shame

SnugglesIV
06-01-2017, 01:02 PM
i understand grinding for stuff in games but not for 2 years.....look at overwatch you pay for the game ghet all caracters for free then you play for fun + cosmetics that you ghet for free...but here you grind for caracters grind for cosmetics grind for equipment grind for level up grind for upgrading equipment all the game dose is grind thill you ghet bored or pay more money on top of the 100 euros gold edition shame on me for wanting my 100 game euro to give me evrithing in the game and just have fun with it shame shame shame

Again, getting steel isn't hard. You get 800 steel every day, with a bonus 800 (I'm working off memory here so I might be off with the number) if you complete every 48 hour order. On weekends these 48 hour orders reset in 24 hours, allowing you to get even more steel. Also, gear really doesn't matter THAT much anymore. As long as the gear score difference isn't enormous, you can easily out play opponents and still win.

PS. Save your scraps and steel for Rep 7 if you're worried about steel/scrap. At Rep 7, you will ONLY get Epic gear from drops and scavenging. You don't even need to upgrade them to max to be competitive.

Sir-Dumah
06-01-2017, 01:19 PM
I would donate 100 euros monthly if they made dedicated servers and fixed the game a little more often

CoyoteXStarrk
06-01-2017, 01:30 PM

https://www.gannett-cdn.com/-mm-/77f239f3460c8b25cbabf62e2f58daa9ea58dfef/c=0-0-1631-1226&r=x513&c=680x510/local/-/media/2016/01/07/CNYGroup/Ithaca/635877707315505948-Cargill-Salt-Historic-01.JPG

How dare they make players unlock things and earn things in game. What an evil empire lol