PDA

View Full Version : Stupid orders stop it ubi !

XxHunterHxX
06-01-2017, 10:54 AM
If you wana make me ghet 50 kills just let me do it in anymode with any caracter i want dont make me play dominion or skirmish or ****ing elimination if i dont want to !

and the one with ghet 8 kills without dying it takes me 3-4 matches to complete it coz of eather people ks ing me or people ganking so can you stop that **** please ?

the orders ir not fun ir there just to make us play the modes we hate just stop puting restriction on the modes let us play what mode we want and what caracter we want

most orders ir stupid anyway like kill 300 dominon minions all you see is 3-4 people all just farming minions its stupid stop it !

Egotistic_Ez
06-01-2017, 11:23 AM
and the one with ghet 8 kills without dying it takes me 3-4 matches to complete it coz of eather people ks ing me or people ganking so can you stop that **** please ?

I usually go vs AI for those. 8 killing blows without dying is the type of quest that makes you throw the match. I'd rather just churn it out in a 5min comp stomp.

DrinkinMyStella
06-01-2017, 11:27 AM
it's suppose to be challenging, that's why you get 48hrs to complete. i think they should change the orders with specific classes and just give us more orders.

CrunaCross
06-01-2017, 11:44 AM
The entire point is to diversify the game modes you play.

But that aside I have to see the first post you make that is not some childish idiot raging

Krell80
06-01-2017, 11:48 AM
The entire point is to diversify the game modes you play.

Same for specific class order.

bmason1000
06-01-2017, 12:04 PM
Yeah its not free steel, they're supposed to be a challenge to make you EARN steel.

XxHunterHxX
06-01-2017, 12:52 PM
60% of the people playing this game hate 4 v 4 only play 1 v 1 2 v 2 or vs ai so why force me to play something i dont want to

SnugglesIV
06-01-2017, 12:56 PM
If you wana make me ghet 50 kills just let me do it in anymode with any caracter i want dont make me play dominion or skirmish or ****ing elimination if i dont want to !

the orders ir not fun ir there just to make us play the modes we hate just stop puting restriction on the modes let us play what mode we want and what caracter we want

most orders ir stupid anyway like kill 300 dominon minions all you see is 3-4 people all just farming minions its stupid stop it !

VS AI my dude. If you can find a match using the matchmaker, you can coordinate with other people to get the harder orders done, or to min/max the takedown orders. Take "Get 50 Takedowns in Eliminations" for example. Normally, this would take about 17 matches (assuming that everyone is able to dumpster bots, which most people are able to do). However, you can theoretically get this order done in 5 matches if you manage to assist in every kill. The best way to accomplish this is to have everyone run to the centre of the map and then to try and hit every bot at least once before killing them. I've done this before and it's surprisingly easy to do.

If you can't find VS AI (matchmaker) games, then you can always do VS AI (private). It should be fixed tomorrow and it's way easier to get orders done against bots who are too stupid to stop you farming minions.

CoyoteXStarrk
06-01-2017, 01:01 PM
And now people are complaining the orders that give them FREE F***ING STEEL aren't lining up with the modes they play.

I literally am ashamed to be in the same community as you people and I mean that with every fiber in my being. I would rather be lumped in with the window licking simpletons that play CoD than be associated with you schmucks that are complaining about literally the EASIEST THINGS IN THIS GAME.

The devs are giving you FREE STEEL TO SPEND ON S*** YOU WANT!!!!!!

What do you do????

You whine and moan that its not as easy as you would like it to be. I am SO friggin sorry that the already EASY AS HELL missions you are given aren't handed to you on a silver platter. Let me play you a song to show my level of concern for your very serious issues.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/small-violin.gif

SnugglesIV
06-01-2017, 01:03 PM
And now people are complaing the orders that give them FRE F***ING STEEL aren't lining up with the modes they play.

I literally am ashamed to be in the same community as you people and I mean that with every fiber in my being. I would rather be lumped in with the window licking simpletons that play CoD than be associated with you schmucks that are complaining about literally the EASIEST THINGS IN THIS GAME.

What do you do????

You whine and moan that its not as easy as you would like it to be.

4/10, your violin needs to be smaller.

XxHunterHxX
06-01-2017, 01:04 PM
And now people are complaing the orders that give them FRE F***ING STEEL aren't lining up with the modes they play.

I literally am ashamed to be in the same community as you people and I mean that with every fiber in my being. I would rather be lumped in with the window licking simpletons that play Cod than be associated with you schmucks that are complaining about literally the EASIEST THINGS IN THIS GAME.

What do you do????

You whine and moan that its not as easy as you would like it to be.

I relly think you eather work at ubi or ir close partner with them since you 90% of time give only good feedback and even the topic of you leaving the game was just false you did it to show you ir not 100% pro ubi im just gona add you to block coz im tired of seeing your posts

bmason1000
06-01-2017, 01:05 PM
60% of the people playing this game hate 4 v 4 only play 1 v 1 2 v 2 or vs ai so why force me to play something i dont want to
We have no way of knowing what "60% of the people playing this game hate" and no one is forcing you to do anything. The challenges are there to challenge you, you don't have to do them. Also, as was pointed out, they're to help diversify experience and give you incentive to play modes you normally wouldn't.

CoyoteXStarrk
06-01-2017, 01:09 PM
I relly think you eather work at ubi or ir close partner with them since you 90% of time give only good feedback and even the topic of you leaving the game was just false you did it to show you ir not 100% pro ubi im just gona add you to block coz im tired of seeing your posts

Yeah the fact I think you are a scrub child complaining about a simple as hell mission that is literally handed to you with the easiest of ways of completing it clearly make me a shill.

The fact I think you are a literal moron for complaining about free in game money being handed to you in a way you don't entirely like makes me the bad guy.

You are a picture perfect example of the type of gamer that has ruined the entire hobby for those of us who have been playing video games for over 15 years.

Also there is PLENTY bad things I wanna say about Ubi. Feel free to ask and I will hang them out to dry.

Krell80
06-01-2017, 02:12 PM
and even the topic of you leaving the game was just false

He said the game(for now)not the forum.Can't you see the difference?

But you....What are you doing here?

Dont worry ! Im done with this forum !

This exactly what you said before and yet you are still here trolling.

CoyoteXStarrk
06-01-2017, 02:28 PM
He said the game(for now)not the forum.Can't you see the difference?

But you....What are you doing here?

This exactly what you said before and yet you are still here trolling.

Just stop. He isn't even worth the effort to press the keys man. He has already shown he has no interest in any opinion other than his own.

The guy has claimed to leave the forums like 4 times by now and yet here he is. He just wants to troll and whine lik every other player in this game apparently.

Herbstlicht
06-01-2017, 02:30 PM
Yeah the fact I think you are a scrub child complaining about a simple as hell mission that is literally handed to you with the easiest of ways of completing it clearly make me a shill.

The fact I think you are a literal moron for complaining about free in game money being handed to you in a way you don't entirely like makes me the bad guy.

You are a picture perfect example of the type of gamer that has ruined the entire hobby for those of us who have been playing video games for over 15 years.

Also there is PLENTY bad things I wanna say about Ubi. Feel free to ask and I will hang them out to dry.

oO

Whoa. For real .. Coyote, I'd say you really became nothing else but a guy harassing other players on the boards due to too much free time. I mean insulting as many people as you do. Even if somewhat you may be right .. is the completely wrong way. "scrub child" .. "moron" .. I mean come on! Speak those word to any adult person in the face while being in a Bar would result with you leaving with some less teeth then before.

CoyoteXStarrk
06-01-2017, 02:32 PM
oO

Whoa. For real .. Coyote, I'd say you really became nothing else but a guy harassing other players on the boards due to too much free time. I mean insulting as many people as you do. Even if somewhat you may be right .. is the completely wrong way. "scrub child" .. "moron" .. I mean come on! Speak those word to any adult person in the face while being in a Bar would result with you leaving with some less teeth then before.

The guy is LITERALLY saying that the free money the Devs are giving him that is easily earned isn't to his liking.

Please explain to me how a player who does that is deserving of any amount of respect or sympathy from me considering 95% of games would rather stab you in the eye with a rusty fork than give you free ANYTHING.

His complaint isn't that the orders are hard. He is saying they aren't EASY ENOUGH for him. If that is not a picture perfect example of what is wrong with gaming today then idk what is.

I am also being harsh because of who it is. If you are not familiar with the asinine things he has said and done then take a adventure down the rabbit hole that is his post history.

Like last week when he insulted the Devs, the mods and said he was leaving the forums...........yet here he is.

kweassa1917
06-01-2017, 02:36 PM
The guy is LITERALLY saying that the free money the Devs are giving him that is easily earned isn't to his liking.

Please explain to me how a player who does that is deserving of any amount of respect or sympathy from me considering 95% of games would rather stab you in the eye with a rusty fork than give you free ANYTHING.

His complaint isn't that the orders are hard. He is saying they aren't EASY ENOUGH for him. If that is not a picture perfect example of what is wrong with gaming today then idk what is.

Agreed. Open up a track record of what the guy writes and it's literally whines, whines, whines and more whines.

It's basically I want everything to go my way, or the devs be fekked, the game be fekked, y'all be fekked...

..and despite all that complaining he's still playing? :rolleyes:

Where did all those threats go? Didn't the "morons" said they were quitting unless they got things their way?

Herbstlicht
06-01-2017, 03:58 PM

I am also being harsh because of who it is. If you are not familiar with the asinine things he has said and done then take a adventure down the rabbit hole that is his post history.

Like last week when he insulted the Devs, the mods and said he was leaving the forums...........yet here he is.

It should never ever become too much of a thing what others said. It may influence your opinion and attitude, but whoever want's to be taken seriously takes care about the words he chooses. Directly offending others and being rude with calling them whatever they possibly would dislike to be called hardly is what makes a decent discussion.

CoyoteXStarrk
06-01-2017, 04:01 PM
It should never ever become too much of a thing what others said. It may influence your opinion and attitude, but whoever want's to be taken seriously takes care about the words he chooses. Directly offending others and being rude with calling them whatever they possibly would dislike to be called hardly is what makes a decent discussion.

Different strokes for different folks I guess. I treat people with respect when they show it to me and I treat people like friends when they do the same to me.

If you post like a child who insults anyone and everyone then I am gonna treat you that way.

FootlessRhino
06-01-2017, 04:27 PM

there's only so much a man can take, lol. you can't use reason because they refuse to see any, it just bounces off of them like a ping pong ball against the wall. PC has no effect here.

Kaijudub
06-01-2017, 04:32 PM
omgf im triggrded cuz i ony pla valky an elmnaton an i got ordrs 4 dominin!!! i h8 dominin!!!!! :rolleyes:

on a side note; maybe the games telling you to try out other characters that aren't completely overpowered (like a certain female leg sweeping viking)?

I lol'd

FootlessRhino
06-01-2017, 05:19 PM
is being in an infinite CC loop okay? how is she not overpowered?

Ed: or am i stupid and my joke is just funny?

I think that was a compliment for your joke mate :D I wouldn't say Valk is overpowered, even though I fail to dodge her sweep like 90% of the time.

T_Sesh
06-01-2017, 05:44 PM
How about we just change all the orders to just "Play the game" and have every order give 5000 Steel while we're at it?

FootlessRhino
06-01-2017, 06:01 PM
oh, alright

i thought he was judging me, because most players i've come across say she's balanced :p

she's highly punishable as long as you don't miss the counters. similar to centurion.

kweassa1917
06-01-2017, 06:04 PM
How about we just change all the orders to just "Play the game" and have every order give 5000 Steel while we're at it?

Why even play the game at all?

Judging by tone of these QQs, let's just give +10k steel for free per day and receive the highest possible gear automatically.
And then, have the system automatically put your classes into matches as BOTs and have it auto-level up to rep5.

Clearly, that's what the QQing sickos want. :rolleyes:

AndersenThree
06-01-2017, 06:46 PM

most orders ir stupid anyway like kill 300 dominon minions all you see is 3-4 people all just farming minions its stupid stop it !\

Yea no one is making your do the orders. Stop being a cry baby. Play what you want to play and just do the orders you like. Duh....

UbiNoty
06-02-2017, 12:52 AM
The intention was to give players incentive to try out different modes, playstyles, heroes, etc. What kinds of orders do you think you'd like to see?

FootlessRhino
06-02-2017, 07:47 PM
The intention was to give players incentive to try out different modes, playstyles, heroes, etc.

Did it work? I personally don't have a problem with this system, but most of my orders remain undone because I'd rather not play as a class I don't like. I mostly ignore skirmish orders as well because I find that mode quite dreadful. You'd probably have to offer me like 2k steel per order in order to get me to play Skirmish, lol. However, I think daily orders are enough for farming steel and the rest is just your own choice.

XxHunterHxX
06-02-2017, 07:56 PM
The intention was to give players incentive to try out different modes, playstyles, heroes, etc. What kinds of orders do you think you'd like to see?

This game is all about grinding....we grind for..

Caracters to unlock we need steel
Cosmetics to buy them or even change how it looks we need steel
Upgrades we need steel
Boxes to ghet more itemes more steel...
Xp Boost ? More steel..

And on top of all that grinding we need to grind for orders to ? That is not fun or challanging....

I dont mind gheting 8 kills and not dying in a game mode if i ghet 2000 steel as a reward but when i ghet 150 or something like that for playing 10-15 games coz people ks or you ghet ganked and die or you ghet pushed by mistake off a legde etc and die you will ghet pissed annoyind and you will not have fun the reward is to little for the trouble you ir put up to.....150 steel u can ghet in 3-4 dominion games something like that so why bother with that game mode or order ? now you understand that some of the orders ir pretty much useles....

Krell80
06-02-2017, 08:33 PM
Lol,so the answer to...

What kinds of orders do you think you'd like to see?

is i want more steel...

M0nty_1
06-02-2017, 11:17 PM
TBH the orders have become even easier now you can do them PVP for vAI, and the orders of the day are often just complete 2 games.

I found that the orders got me playing more characters. By preference I'd play Nobushi and Sugoki but have picked up Orochi and Raider to do the Assassin and Vangard orders and am enjoying it.

Some new more varied orders would add to the interest. But that isn't going to make children who don't want to do anything other than exactly what they want happy.

UbiNoty
06-02-2017, 11:34 PM
So I guess I'll rephrase, what orders do you avoid or hate and why?
I see complaints about the kill-streak orders, the minion killing orders, and skirmish/elim/dominion. If you all could expand a bit on why you don't like to do these orders, why doing them in vAI doesn't solve the problem, and what you think the true purpose of orders should be - that would help us a lot.

M0nty_1
06-02-2017, 11:50 PM
I strongly support the purpose of orders being to increase diversity of play. Occasional minion kill orders are fine too.
The order where you need a kill streak of 8 without dying seems flakey - I got 8 kills with 0 deaths and still didn't get that order yesterday.

I'd like to see more:
Honourable kill orders (ie. complete 5 honourable kills).
Dishonourable kill orders.
Zone capture/defend orders.
Kill using special effects.
Kill using environment

Miadous
06-03-2017, 12:08 AM
What I'd NOT like to see, is class specific orders, I have been getting "Heavy" orders for the past 2 weeks, wasting 1-3 of my order slots that I could be using on heroes that I actually play.

Yes, it's nice for people that are new, to make them try new things. For us that have been playing since alpha, already have our classes picked out to play or not to play, it's annoying to waste Exp from orders on people we will never want to be.

XxHunterHxX
06-03-2017, 08:21 PM
I see complaints about the kill-streak orders, the minion killing orders, and skirmish/elim/dominion. If you all could expand a bit on why you don't like to do these orders, why doing them in vAI doesn't solve the problem, and what you think the true purpose of orders should be - that would help us a lot.

i want some orders that reward me for playing the game not make me stressed...and i think this game has enough challages in it we dont need the orders to be a challange to we need the orders to be a reward for coming back daily and playing the game....

I cant think of a way to make the orders "FUN" ....i dont think you can ....but making us grind stuff for the orders its not challanging its just a second job and when i play a game and doing stuff in it is starting to be my second iob then thats not fun at all i play video games to relax and have some fun !

My opinion you should scrap all the orders and do them like this

Play 10 games vs Players (NOT AI coz people will AFK) = 200
Play 20 games = 300
Play 30 games = 400

and so on that way you will ghet rewarded for playing the game and people wont feel forced to do orders to ghet the steel you will ghet it as a bonus for just playing the game !

You can have some orders vs AI to but it should be less steel so people dont afk it !

Play 10 games vs ai = 50
Play 20 games vs ai = 100

etc

you can put a limit to i dont know 100 or something.....a day.....and the counter resets each day

Ngallo22
06-03-2017, 08:31 PM
i want some orders that reward me for playing the game not make me stressed...and i think this game has enough challages in it we dont need the orders to be a challange to we need the orders to be a reward for coming back daily and playing the game....

I cant think of a way to make the orders "FUN" ....i dont think you can ....but making us grind stuff for the orders its not challanging its just a second job and when i play a game and doing stuff in it is starting to be my second iob then thats not fun at all i play video games to relax and have some fun !

Play 20 games = 300
Play 30 games = 400

and so on that way you will ghet rewarded for playing the game and people wont feel forced to do orders to ghet the steel you will ghet it as a bonus for just playing the game !

You can have some orders vs AI to but it should be less steel so people dont afk it !

Play 10 games vs ai = 50

etc

you can put a limit to i dont know 100 or something.....a day.....and the counter resets each day

Not a bad idea, posted a thread about how stressful some orders are. this seems like a nice way to allow players to enjoy their time without stressing tf out trying not to die and going for an 8 ks at the same time.

since they expect us to only main a couple heroes too, eliminating class specific orders would be big & help players progress their own main even more (which tackles the grind aspect of maxing 30 reps)

What about:

Deploy x amount of war assets.
could be in a round or time from which you sign in etc....

OR

play on (this map) this many times

OR

Win x many games

jeannedeorleans
06-03-2017, 08:54 PM

Play 20 games = 300
Play 30 games = 400

Play 10 games vs ai = 50

etc

What's wrong with playing against AI? it's already half exp from PvP already. Why should I be forced to play against other player while I like to play against AI more?

XxHunterHxX
06-03-2017, 09:19 PM
What's wrong with playing against AI? it's already half exp from PvP already. Why should I be forced to play against other player while I like to play against AI more?

I mean if they do the 10 games = x amount of steel then playing vs players should give more since if you afk vs players you will ghet reported but if you afk alone vs ai then none to report you so playing 100 games afk to ghet steel for playing games should not reward you as much as playing 100 games vs players !

Or they could just make it so only games with matchmaking ON count for the game counter !

jeannedeorleans
06-03-2017, 09:32 PM
I mean if they do the 10 games = x amount of steel then playing vs players should give more since if you afk vs players you will ghet reported but if you afk alone vs ai then none to report you so playing 100 games afk to ghet steel for playing games should not reward you as much as playing 100 games vs players !

Or they could just make it so only games with matchmaking ON count for the game counter !

How can you AFK in private game. The game won't go into a fight on it own, you have to press the button to start every game in private match.

XxHunterHxX
06-03-2017, 09:42 PM
How can you AFK in private game. The game won't go into a fight on it own, you have to press the button to start every game in private match.

you must be new to the pc world....people can use macro to set up mouse + keybored movements...

jeannedeorleans
06-03-2017, 09:46 PM
you must be new to the pc world....people can use macro to set up mouse + keybored movements...

Majority of the player are on console.

XxHunterHxX
06-03-2017, 09:53 PM
Majority of the player are on console.

feels bad man....i dont know...

GheyimeMadeMeAn
06-03-2017, 10:39 PM

Yeah, totally brosideon! Also, when is meta patch?