PDA

View Full Version : Revenge Topic again!?

DrinkinMyStella
06-01-2017, 10:30 AM
The whole revenge debate died down and i hate to bring it up but with these new heroes absolutely dominating the lobbies and the current gank squads i think its about time we get some of our old revenge back.

All i see on here is Cent OP, shinobi OP, cent gank squads, shinobi gank squads and everyone complaining that 4v4 is ruined because of the overwhelming new heroes.
I agree that i don't have as much fun as i use to because of the gank squads, yes 4v4 is designed around team work which includes ganking but there is absolutely no way to get out of a gank situation anymore, you pop revenge but still get killed just as fast, revenge is useless against cents now.

I've been playing as a cent recently and the moment someone pops revenge i charge a heavy and knock them down and then everyone pounces on him as well and its an easy kill.

I'm ok with how the gear stats work and the changes but you might as well take revenge out because it doesn't help in a 2v1 or 3v1 or 4v1 situation. The old revenge was very powerful but it made the matches clutch and exciting especially when your the last one alive and manage to down down a gank squad.

I'm not saying bring the old revenge back but just buff it enough to make a difference, make is so you cant be stunned, or make it so you cant get knocked down just do something.

I still love the game and play daily and have been since beta, so this isn't a rant just a suggestion, this community is very hostile and toxic so please if you don't agree give your opinion and why don't start attacking me or anyone else.

vgrimr_J
06-01-2017, 10:32 AM
they should fix the revenge that is broken now. aka doesnt pop when trying to activate it or doesnt autoparry when activated.

My.Insanity
06-01-2017, 11:02 AM
Not Revenge is the problem.. the problem is this buggy bullsh!t Hero Centurio.. who give a sh!t about Revenge... every Pin attack every Punch every Kick.. they dont care at all.

When i play Valk and use speersweep on an enemy with revenge i get knocked down or cant knock him down... when a centurio punches / kicks or attacks you with a charged attack he will knock
you down / stun no matter what.

Draghmar
06-01-2017, 11:05 AM
It's not the Cent problem. Cent just brought it up because when he does this it's much more painful. All classes that have some unblockable move that is not considered attack per se are not stopped/parried when performing it while revenge is activated. For example Nobushi's kick can easily hit someone at the moment he release revenge and stagger him for a little time.

DrinkinMyStella
06-01-2017, 11:28 AM
Even without the new heroes the revenge is still useless.

Y_Shrewditch
06-01-2017, 01:05 PM
This (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G3v-zmvMgQo)

Make Revenge give an immunity to knockdown from all sources, perhaps even make the attempt parried on activation.

To balance it, get rid of the auto-knockdown property on anything but a successful parry while in revenge mode.