PDA

View Full Version : Disconnection at the very beginning of a match - abandon option

Capoupacap
06-01-2017, 09:56 AM
Hey there,

With the upcoming penalty on rage quitting, could you consider to give to the team an abandon option?

I always play with the same player (a 8 player base all from the same region) but we realize a major part of our disconnection were happening at the very beginning of a fight.

It feel a bit like the game hasn't a perfect matchup in P2P between the player and that when you begin to fight, the game/connection get too much information to deal with.

Anyway, because of the upcoming rage quitting penalty. Could you consider an abandon option for leaving a match? Considering we always play in team, loosing 2 or 3 of our player in a match is a real reason to quit a match. I think a social option for ending the match could be a solution.

DrinkinMyStella
06-01-2017, 10:11 AM
That wouldn't work because then everyone who rage quits could use the same excuse. i would rather they fix the match making or add and option during the stand off screen when you can quit match then giving someone else the chance of joining.