PDA

View Full Version : Werewolves Within Patch 1.4 (UPDATED - 7/19/17)

UbiSkyBear
05-31-2017, 08:36 PM
Hi Townsfolk and Werewolves,

We are happy to confirm that we'll be patching what users have reported regarding the roles page in the coming weeks. Please stay tuned to this forum or our Twitter (https://twitter.com/UbisoftVR) channel for when we have more details.

- Werewolves Within Team

UbiSkyBear
07-17-2017, 10:41 PM
Hi Townsfolk and Werewolves,

We released the latest patch today, July 19th at 10am EST. Included in this patch is the following:

Persistent Mute Added - When you have chosen to mute someone this player will remain muted until you decide to remove it. Example: I mute player x and they leave the room. In the future I see them in another room, they are still going to be muted until I take it off.

Extend room ban when a player is kicked – This will prevent a player who has been kicked from being able to re-enter the room. Previously, if a player restarted the game the kick log would be reset and they would be able to re-enter. This is now not the case.

Match Roles can reveal Townsfolk Roles that are not in play – The book will now put the roles in random order as to not reveal roles that are not in play.

- Werewolves Within Team