PDA

View Full Version : Oculus Touch breaks

Snipeh_NL
05-31-2017, 08:11 PM
Ever sinds i installed this game my touch controlers keep bugging out there flashing and vribrating like mad and cant use them anymore.
Assoon as i start the game that stops.. I can move my hand and the buttons on the ingame pads light up but when i use the trigger nothing happens.
So basicly i can only use to move hands, cant pick up or press anything with them,
I have to swap to my xbox controler to play the game and that really bums me out.

I tried full config on rift, did touch setup aswell but nothing helped.
Its fine again in every game untill i start bridge crew then they bug out assoon as the game starts can move but not touch and when i leave the game assoon as the sensors see them they keep flashing and vibrating again.

Can anybody plz help as i can keep reinstalling the controllers everytime i wanna play a game other then this.

Narr0wm1nd
06-01-2017, 08:28 AM
I also have had trouble with the oculus touch and hand tracking. My sensors are on the desk in front of me. Even though I push back a bit from the desk the game requires me to move my hands so low to interact with the ui the sensors are no longer able to track. Robo recall solves this with the standing position. Where does Ubisoft suggest the sensors are located such they can track the hand movements as well as the headset ? With about a 10% success rate using the touch sensors to just interact with things such as the captain's chair Im left to use a xbox controller. When the touch controllers work it the game is magical but with such a low success rate hitting the touch targets it is just too infuriating to use.

Snipeh_NL
06-01-2017, 06:37 PM
The problem i got doesnt have anything to do with hight.

Ingame it can see my touch controlers, i can move my hand around fine.
Just cant touch anything, iff i move ontop of a key i does light up but i can press any key on the controler but it doesnt do anything.
I can only move my hand around but cant click point grap anything.

And when i leave the game my hands in oculus home go mental, the flash and the right controler starts buzzing and keeps buzzing iff i start anyother game at that point its fine asslong as i play that game, When i go back to oculus home it all starts again.
Iff i reconfiger the controlers its fine again in oculus home in other games also when i leave those games, Untill i play Bridge Crew, Then then i can move around things will light up when i move my hand there i just cannot click it in anyway possible so i have to switch to the xbox controler and then i can interact with everything. Then i leave the game when done and all the flashing and buzzing start again and i have to reconfiger everything again and this is starting to get really anoying.

To be clear.
Robo Recall, Google earth, Aserto Corsa, Paranormal Activity, any game off the dozens of games i got is fine and everything stays fine untill i play bridge crew from that moment on i can basicly throw away my controlers because iff this keeps happening that will happen

BB_Coolcat
06-04-2017, 12:54 PM
Ingame it can see my touch controlers, i can move my hand around fine.
Just cant touch anything, iff i move ontop of a key i does light up but i can press any key on the controler but it doesnt do anything.
I can only move my hand around but cant click point grap anything.
Had this (or a similar) problem today, but only once. Was able to workaround this by opening the ingame menu using the menu button on the left touch controller and closing the menu again. After that the touch controllers worked fine. Might be worth a try for you.

Snipeh_NL
06-06-2017, 07:15 PM
Thnx for replying, i tried that now

But it dint help.

The flashing is now continues in oculus home..
I tried reinstalling home as star trek but it dint help.
I put my rift asside because it anoys me now so much i just cannot play.
The time in oculus home untill i start a game is so very anoying with the flashing and beeping that i'm glad they have protection that i cant throw them away.

I did notice though that i can pres buttons in the air but assoon as the hand goes closer to the button the finger stops moving and it wont press it.
It does light up but wont press

I removed the 3rd sensor and reinstalled and dint change anything
Moved the 2 front sensors lower so they really really see me but dint help.