PDA

View Full Version : What are you doing right now? (With Respect To Gaming)

naumaan
05-31-2017, 05:54 PM
The title says it all

Well, I'll be slow here but active contribution from all members will be welcomed, thanks

At the moment, I am downloading assassins creed syndicate and its 28.5 percent downloaded. It will take 1 day and 10 hours minimum to get downloaded completely
my pc specs are not good enough to support the game but I am hell bent on playing it and damaging my laptop once and for all.

Far cry 4 is in download list I will download it after syndicate, courtesy to Strigoi1958

I have Assassin's Creed 2 (3 badges, 4 rewards, 4 actions complete)

I have Assassins Creed Brotherhood (4 Actions, 7 rewards and 3 badges complete)

I have Assassins Creed Revelations (3/4 Actions, 4 Rewards and 2/3 badges complete)

I have Assassins Creed 3 (16 Actions, 4 Rewards and 3 badges complete)

I have Assassins Creed Black Flag Deluxe Edition (15/17 Actions, 4 Rewards and 2/3 badges complete)

I have Assassins Creed Unity (23/32 actions, 14/31 rewards and 1/3 badges complete)

I have Assassins Creed Chronicles China (2/6 actions, 0/6 rewards and 1/3 badges complete)

Assassins Creed Syndicate is on downloading

naumaan
05-31-2017, 07:59 PM
An hour earlier, I ran Assassins Creed 1,
saved citizens all of them, d
one the memory missions which gave a little more information about Tamir,
then went on to the Assassin HQ,
took the leaf from there,
killed Tamir,
ran back to the Assassins HQ,
after fast forwarding
woke up from animus as desmond
talked to lucy after warren disappeared
and then quit the game.

AC Syndicate is 34% downloaded, its gonna take ages for me to play it.

strigoi1958
05-31-2017, 11:07 PM
Well I've been replaying Syndicate, I've done Jack the ripper and got all my xp. And I'm trying.... and failing miserably to do all the perks... but some of them are very difficult, I have so much respect for anyone who has got all the perks. At the moment I cannot seem to do the countershots. I watched a video (which was on xbox ) and the guy just ducked every time there was a shot... but I've tried that lots of times. I think I'm supposed to shoot back before the guy fires. The other one is skid around a corner... which involves pressing space and either A or D and S and my fingers are way too big :) but I know that, like all AC games it just requires a little practise... but I want those last 2 badges :)

I've played some Rainbow R6 siege, some Unity co-op to help a fellow assassin (but I couldn't remember the keys and I was not much help ;) ) and some Ghost Recon Wildlands... I got a sniper kill from over 1 kilometre so I'm happy with that.

Other than that I've pre-order FarCry 5 which looks amazing and I've been trying to reason with a few people who have misunderstood the concept of the game. It has gone viral at the moment, lots of posts on Youtube, Forbes, giantbomb, Reddit, Gq, etc... all about the supposed controversy. Either way it is great as it will bring a lot more players to the game.

Far Cry series is an epic game series and is similar to AC games (in gameplay) I cannot recommend FC3 and FC4 highly enough.

I'll probably still be stuck on the perks by the time you beat Syndicate Naumaan so you'll be able to give me some help :)

naumaan
06-01-2017, 06:45 PM
Well I've been replaying Syndicate, I've done Jack the ripper and got all my xp. And I'm trying.... and failing miserably to do all the perks... but some of them are very difficult, I have so much respect for anyone who has got all the perks. At the moment I cannot seem to do the countershots. I watched a video (which was on xbox ) and the guy just ducked every time there was a shot... but I've tried that lots of times. I think I'm supposed to shoot back before the guy fires. The other one is skid around a corner... which involves pressing space and either A or D and S and my fingers are way too big :) but I know that, like all AC games it just requires a little practise... but I want those last 2 badges :)

I've played some Rainbow R6 siege, some Unity co-op to help a fellow assassin (but I couldn't remember the keys and I was not much help ;) ) and some Ghost Recon Wildlands... I got a sniper kill from over 1 kilometre so I'm happy with that.

Other than that I've pre-order FarCry 5 which looks amazing and I've been trying to reason with a few people who have misunderstood the concept of the game. It has gone viral at the moment, lots of posts on Youtube, Forbes, giantbomb, Reddit, Gq, etc... all about the supposed controversy. Either way it is great as it will bring a lot more players to the game.

Far Cry series is an epic game series and is similar to AC games (in gameplay) I cannot recommend FC3 and FC4 highly enough.

I'll probably still be stuck on the perks by the time you beat Syndicate Naumaan so you'll be able to give me some help :)

I have no idea what you are talking about syndicate as I have not played it yet, and even if I could, my system is too slow to help you with that, but ofcourse If I got a chance to finish the game on ps4 or xbox one I ll surely try to help.

Thanks for the Far Cry 4 bdw

at this moment
AC Syndicate is at 63% download
but I fired up Syndicate anyways, played the first sequence as jacob and killed the Factory Owner.

At the end of the mission, just before assassinating him, I got to know that my system can handle high environment quality, ssao and ffa, and I turned them on, FPS remains the same, even if the FPS is too low but the experience got better, I am playing syndicate at 24hz and 1080 720p.
And in the second mission as Evie frie, I have just reached the part where I have to steal the key for lab,and then duty called.

strigoi1958
06-02-2017, 03:25 PM
You should check the perks in the progression log, because a lot of them can be done from the beginning as you play the game. Some need you to level up higher. Some are tricky as we are not sure how to do some, luckily I got some help on my current perk (Thanks AndyNaruto10) the countershot can only be done if you have a CANE as your main weapon, not a kukri.

naumaan
06-04-2017, 04:01 AM
I ve checked them already, it gave me a feel of AC brotherhood and Revelation a bit. Its a nice plus point

As far as the topic goes,
I have been doing nothing as my xbox controller is giving me head ache

the LT button is pressed when I dont even use it, in Syndicate I had to press it a million times so that I can get out of aiming the knives
I tried playing Syndicate with keyboard but its slow, and I did not like it that much so I am out of playing games for a while, hopefully I ll go to repair shop today.

And well Syndicate is downloaded and FarCry is on download, and internet slow speed is breaking my heart.

strigoi1958
06-04-2017, 11:00 AM
Yes but .... All good things come to those that wait. :)

Keyboard and mouse is not really designed for gaming, controllers do make it more easy but I cannot adapt to a controller but I'm not bad with the keyboard (I've had a lot of practice :) )

Yes the perks are a nice plus point. I was just stealth assassinating everyone until I realised that different kills were perks. Then I started to mix up my play style and alternate kill methods. I started using the horse and carts more, to get the drifting and damage and ramming perks, plus recruiting a rook to drive meant I could stand on the roof and shoot enemies which is fun :)

naumaan
06-05-2017, 09:06 PM
Both the games are downloaded.

I woke up today, turned my pc on and started Far Cry 4 without controller, it is a nice game but it was difficult to play it with keyboard mouse of laptop,
saw the first cinematics
explored pagan mansion
ran to the car
and after damage to the car
I went on foot to bell tower
then shooting started there and i could not shoot a single person during all this play because of no seperate mouse and keyboard which stopped me from playing,
then i closed the game and went to repair shop for controller,

after coming back
I installed ragnarok low spec experience app and optimized assassins creed syndicate for my intel graphics card.
The result is somewhat playable from an experienced point of view, at least i can kill and dodge and do everything that i used to do
i killed david brewster,
escaped the lab,
then took jacob and evie frye to london
met henry green
crossed path with charles ****on,
rammed the horse carriages
killed the first templar mentioned
and then closed the game.

had to go do household chores.

thanks strigoi for far cry 4 ... i loved it ... and yeah the opening cinematic had a lot of native language words, our language here is urdu but it was in hindi, urdu is same as hindi with some alteration in writing and vocabulary but it is understandable and its awesome

i checked the perks and my style is also the stealthy one.

InshAllah soon in the end of this year, I ll buy ASUS Laptop and do an AC Marathon

dargor5
06-05-2017, 09:22 PM
Replaying all the Assassin's Creed games (except Liberation) while I wait for Origins to come out

naumaan
06-05-2017, 10:25 PM
Replaying all the Assassin's Creed games (except Liberation) while I wait for Origins to come out

Having an AC Marathon? :D nice

naumaan
06-06-2017, 07:49 AM
In Assassins Creed SYndicate

I have looted the simple chests in the whitechapel district templar area
conquered the stronghold area, yet after conquering it, I could not kill the stronghold leader, and could not obtain the gun either, now I wonder will it come back
then I did the mission of freeing children from warehouse

in between that, I went through a street boxing match, that was fun to watch
now I feel tired and taking a break

strigoi1958
06-06-2017, 11:53 AM
Sometimes the gang leaders get away, but later you will go to an icon on the map and meet a man who invites you to a battle for the borough. You fight a wave of enemies then the gang leader.

The boxing matches are a lot of fun AND they offer you the chance to achieve some of the perks :)

naumaan
06-07-2017, 06:53 AM
Yesterday,
After taking break, I went in Syndicate again
There was the last mission of whitechapel district, to kidnap an authority person from a red zone for the disguise policeman.
At first when I used eagle vision, there was a button to identify the target and there I got to know that another key of my controller is damaged.

(I can get a new controller for 3000 Rs, whereas I have already spent 1000 Rs, Its better if I buy a new one, anyways the identify button is of no use for now)

So this mission was bad enough, I went in the red zone, and before I could blend in the crowd, they spotted me, and then I had to kill them, and the target went in to the other street,
I killed them all with the help of rooks and went to get the target,
on return I went straight into a policeman and he started striking me,
target ran away again, and policeman killed me
I restarted the mission, went into red zone, and they spotted me again
this time I killed them all with a smoke bomb keeping a distance from target so that the target can't see me
grabbed him from his back and took him straight to the carriage,
the mission was over, thank God

I think what I lacked was I needed to navigate the place with eagle vision on before entering the place and marking all the gangsters and policemen in the area, next time I will do.

then a cinematic for gangster war was so good to watch,
went to henry in the previous stronghold area,
killed all the incoming gangsters
followed the train
climbed it,
killed the wave and before I could know the main gang leader was killed
I thought he was gonna stay where I was.

and then another cinematics, loved it, its not perfect on intel gpu but atleast good enough for now (cant wait for the asus in the coming december)
then there was train mechanics,
gangster maps
upgrades,
I upgraded,
the ringleader rook training 1, rook riders 1 and rook watchers,
the insider medicine market
and i guess i did not invest in the swindler portion.

and after that I was in the other district, cant remember the name tho, i guess it was southpark something
then I had to go another district to find graham bell, went there with a carriage
nice cinematics, and then evie was in control
i drove the carriage to nearest eagle point, synchronized there
then went on to big ben, installed the device in one of the towers and went into the fight with the roof guards, I was instantly killed as I did not upgrade evie,
did all the 1 unit upgrades I could find and then went back, and on the second building, by mistake I took a leap of faith, went below 30m
and skipping optional mission is not my game. So I stopped the game and turned the laptop off.

And now today, lets see what will I play first.

Sometimes the gang leaders get away, but later you will go to an icon on the map and meet a man who invites you to a battle for the borough. You fight a wave of enemies then the gang leader.

The boxing matches are a lot of fun AND they offer you the chance to achieve some of the perks :)

that was awesome bdw,

i went very close to the boxing match but I could not find the option to participate in them yet. Is there an option?

Now after a long time, going into syndicate, I feel like an assassin once more :)

strigoi1958
06-07-2017, 11:55 AM
Yes, you're right there is a point in the game when the boxing opens up. You will see a man that you approach and the option to fight appears. As for the bounty hunt kidnap missions.... I get up high on a roof, I kill any snipers up high. I use eagle vision then look at the enemies to tag them. Then I work out the easiest way to take the target. I either assassinate or knife kill the enemies in the way... sometimes I will sneak up behind and knock them out if the mission says do not kill anyone.

Then as soon as I have a clear path back to the road I grab them and take them to the carriage... later on there is a skill that stops the target trying to escape, so for the first few I knocked them out and just carried them to the carriage :)

When you went below 30m do not forget yo can just press Esc and restart from the last checkpoint... so yo would have started from the moment you have to get up on to the building :)

Also, Some missions are just for Evie or Jacob but some you can play as either, so it's nice to have a choice. Evie's stealth is very handy in some while Jacobs shooting and carriage driving is helpful in others.

naumaan
06-08-2017, 07:33 AM
yesterday
opened up syndicate,
did the big ben mission,
first time I again did the leap of faith but I restarted the whole memory,
then i used rope launcher all the time to move from tower to tower.
installed all the fuses, then returned to Bell's carriage, after that my game crashed
I found out that the anti aliasing was too much for my system and its slowing down the game as well
edited AC.ini for decreasing it.
returned to game, played the next mission, looting the metal for crafting
then a clip ran, and there was a conflict in between both siblings,
I went to the evie room and selected her to go for piece of eden missions,
first mission was to get what is inside the cart transported under lucy thorn,
before i could start the mission, felt something less in the graphics setting,
did little redos with the AC.ini settings
increased the environmental detail, character detail, reflection detail, shadow detail, turned post fx off, then turned it on again,antialiasing to 1, ssao to 1,
found out there is another bug where dresses are locked at 30 fps and there was a solution through ac.ini
after that turned the game on, and it was fantastic, played the sequence 4 evie mission first time, and got killed,
next time I went up, tagged all the gangsters, killed them all except one in the alley outside red area,
went to cart, opened the box up and then after a clip i was killing the gangster followers on a running cart with pistol, took 2 times to get to the end of chase,
jumped on to the train and the mission was over,
i noticed that the map was on available in that area,
tried the second evie mission and when evie was running carriage with henry green, and we were going to kenway home, i noticed the map thing again, it was not good,
so i decided to first play as jacob, went back to train, selected jacob and, before I could start jacob mission I went to the engine room of train and there were missions there as well,
I started playing, and the mission was to rescue a trainee from bar, it was 1500m away, too much of a distance on foot and also without map available
so i stopped the game, felt tired and took a break

after the break
I ran far cry 4, started from the very start,
I was running all the games at 30hz which was making the games slow
turned it to 60hz and it was amazing, started the game from the very start,
and after the car crash, when i tried to silently takedown search party people, i found out that it happens with the controller button used for Identifying targets in AC Syndicate, means I cannot silently take down enemies, after a bit of frustration, I went to the shop and bought an original xbox360 controller with usb ****le, my controller was a copy, and it took 2 years for it to get faulty

came back home, checked the button in far cry 4 and then closed the game.

today, lets see where I take start from...

Yes, you're right there is a point in the game when the boxing opens up. You will see a man that you approach and the option to fight appears. As for the bounty hunt kidnap missions.... I get up high on a roof, I kill any snipers up high. I use eagle vision then look at the enemies to tag them. Then I work out the easiest way to take the target. I either assassinate or knife kill the enemies in the way... sometimes I will sneak up behind and knock them out if the mission says do not kill anyone.

Then as soon as I have a clear path back to the road I grab them and take them to the carriage... later on there is a skill that stops the target trying to escape, so for the first few I knocked them out and just carried them to the carriage :)

When you went below 30m do not forget yo can just press Esc and restart from the last checkpoint... so yo would have started from the moment you have to get up on to the building :)

Also, Some missions are just for Evie or Jacob but some you can play as either, so it's nice to have a choice. Evie's stealth is very handy in some while Jacobs shooting and carriage driving is helpful in others.

I have already started navigating the place before taking action, it helps alot,

strigoi1958
06-08-2017, 11:10 AM
It is very interesting reading how you go through Syndicate, I have never thought about it before, Because all games used to be made so players could only play one way. I forget that open world games give us so many opportunities and choices that we find our own way. :)

I started out and thought, I want to open up the map and synch every viewpoint. as I ran from viewpoint to viewpoint (I should have used a carriage and damaged the posts) I collected any chests and helix and collectables (bottles, secrets and pressed flowers) I killed and looted templars. I also took on any templar hunts (where we identify and kill the target) I found as I passed by, because it meant I was not delayed too much as I went to the next viewpoint.

Once I had opened up the map, I started to look at upgrading Evie and Jacob by crafting then after a while I played the main missions until I had finished Sequence 5. (Sequence 8 can be done earlier) then I stopped playing the main missions and focused on collectables, perks, achievements (2 left) and side missions. But I have noticed that some missions and side missions help us locate collectables.

Once I had cleared most of the map, I completed the last sequences 6,7 and 9. Then I played the bonus (you'll see it is very good :) ) then I played the Jack the Ripper DLC and replayed it to get the achievement (Ripperologist). The nice thing about that DLC is you can go to the market sellers in the game and buy maps that show collectables :)

Now I have 2 achievements left and 8 side missions to do. 100% of the story mode done but 98% of total synch.

Far Cry 4, is another Epic game, (Pagan Min is brilliant) once you meet the Golden Path. I started to upgrade by looking at what I needed to make my loot bag bigger, and my weapons holster carry more weapons... collecting animal skins and mainly green leaves so I could carry more weapons and loot... this can be done as you do the missions but however you play it, you will definitely love it :)

naumaan
06-09-2017, 10:12 AM
It is very interesting reading how you go through Syndicate, I have never thought about it before, Because all games used to be made so players could only play one way. I forget that open world games give us so many opportunities and choices that we find our own way. :)

I started out and thought, I want to open up the map and synch every viewpoint. as I ran from viewpoint to viewpoint (I should have used a carriage and damaged the posts) I collected any chests and helix and collectables (bottles, secrets and pressed flowers) I killed and looted templars. I also took on any templar hunts (where we identify and kill the target) I found as I passed by, because it meant I was not delayed too much as I went to the next viewpoint.

Once I had opened up the map, I started to look at upgrading Evie and Jacob by crafting then after a while I played the main missions until I had finished Sequence 5. (Sequence 8 can be done earlier) then I stopped playing the main missions and focused on collectables, perks, achievements (2 left) and side missions. But I have noticed that some missions and side missions help us locate collectables.

Once I had cleared most of the map, I completed the last sequences 6,7 and 9. Then I played the bonus (you'll see it is very good :) ) then I played the Jack the Ripper DLC and replayed it to get the achievement (Ripperologist). The nice thing about that DLC is you can go to the market sellers in the game and buy maps that show collectables :)

Now I have 2 achievements left and 8 side missions to do. 100% of the story mode done but 98% of total synch.

Far Cry 4, is another Epic game, (Pagan Min is brilliant) once you meet the Golden Path. I started to upgrade by looking at what I needed to make my loot bag bigger, and my weapons holster carry more weapons... collecting animal skins and mainly green leaves so I could carry more weapons and loot... this can be done as you do the missions but however you play it, you will definitely love it :)

nice to read your way of playing,

looking forward for the bonus and ripperologist, hope you get all your achievements do your mission soon, and reach 100 percent.

Well Far Cry 4 is interesting after getting the new controller, with the older one it was a bit slow, and I don't enjoy FPS much I really don't, when AC4 md world was introduced in FPS I cried a thousand tears inside my heart, but I played ex Machina and loved it for its awesomeness and also now I am loving every bit of Far Cry 4

Well yesterday was not good enough to play, I had some daily chores to do, and when I got to play syndicate yesterday, it crashed 2 or 3 times on the drugs mission in sequence 4 with jacob on the first cutscene of the mission, tinkered with ac.ini again and played it followed the runner and asked him the drug dealer's name, he was in a warehouse area. went there. killed most of the gangsters there, and before I could go further, duty called, had to get off the laptop.

naumaan
06-10-2017, 12:13 AM
Today, I completed the drugs mission, and then I started to buy the treasure maps and opening up the boxes, as I marked the first box in Lambeth, and was going there, there was a kidnap mission in the way, and when I was going to finish it, the game crashed.
After the crash, It felt bizarre to play on low end, so I think I ll play the older ACs first before jumping in Unity and Syndicate, hopefully this time, I ll take Asus laptop by hook or by crook in this coming December
Anyhow, I started AC 2 and it asked for patch download and install and after searching for its info, I could not get any detail about this 6.4 GB something package. Took me time, watched Stranger things series 1st and 2nd episode during download and before download could finish, duty called .. daily chores to do. So very little gaming here today.
The Assassin's Creed forum is merged, it felt weird first time.

naumaan
06-12-2017, 09:34 AM
Last few days were quite busy, I am busy in welcoming friends and family, my friends stopped by for a sleep over yesterday and after starting AC 2 I gave my controller to them, one went through the starting UpTo the AC logo appearing, the second one went forward from there to the family missions, helping mother, sister and small brother.
I got little time to play and in that I started from start to end of family missions, today family is invited again so that is all I could play.

It's awesome to have a view of Assassins Creed origins teaser.
Brilliantly done, hopefully I ll play it on Asus in the coming December soon