PDA

View Full Version : Touch controller issues for anyone else?

Sun_Wukong79
05-31-2017, 07:46 AM
So after finally getting the game installed and trying it out, so far so good, game is immersive as all get out, have only dipped my toe in, but I have noticed some tracking issues while using the touch controllers, sometimes the hands don't want to do as I want them to, when reaching out to touch something, the game seems to lose connection with the sensor bars, anyone else having an issue like this? I have relocated my sensor bars but same thing is happening...

Lt._Cmdr._Ryan
05-31-2017, 07:57 AM
No, not really. It feels like I need to be more precise with my touch controls... like when I think I'm steering the ship, I'm actually an inch over... maybe having the game locking into a control when pressed down might help. Letting go when I lift my hand or "un-point"

Sun_Wukong79
05-31-2017, 08:13 AM
No, not really. It feels like I need to be more precise with my touch controls... like when I think I'm steering the ship, I'm actually an inch over... maybe having the game locking into a control when pressed down might help. Letting go when I lift my hand or "un-point"

same here, it's like I'm never touching the controllers *virtual* and just float over them or it glitches a bit. I just need to find a way to position my sensor bars better.

Lt._Cmdr._Ryan
05-31-2017, 09:19 AM
I searched a little on sensor placement and the article I found recommends placing sensors high in front of you with the sensor aimed down. As in hang them in the upper corner of the room. I'm going to give it a try.