PDA

View Full Version : What's the point

Titanodragon
05-30-2017, 07:13 PM
What's the point of playing any 4v4 modes if you are not playing as a new character? Because if the other team has 2+ it's basically just you being stunned and ********ed to death. At least put in a ****ing character cap before you add the quitters penalty because no one wants to sit there being constantly stunned and unable to move or do any actions.

J-HovTheKnolls
05-30-2017, 07:16 PM
If you can't handle being jumped play duel.

bmason1000
05-30-2017, 07:25 PM
I've definitely seen teams of s2 characters lose. Had a dominion game last night of s1vs s2. We crushed them. It was soooo satisfying haha

Titanodragon
05-30-2017, 07:25 PM
No it was fine before the 2 new characters. But when you literally get stunned and can't move it's just dumb. Before these 2 new characters came out I was all for team play and thought if you got caught in a 1v2 plus it's your fault (still is) but you at least had a chance. I'm also talking about when it's 4v4 and everyone on your team is constantly stunned or they focus on you and kill you in 2 seconds because they all throw out a stun and no matter what way you dodge it you will get hit.

kbvlcvfkhgc
05-30-2017, 07:27 PM
I wonder if Ubisoft realize the toxic impact that the Centurion Gank squads are having on the regular player base 4v4 group matches?

Titanodragon
05-30-2017, 07:27 PM
I've definitely seen teams of s2 characters lose. Had a dominion game last night of s1vs s2. We crushed them. It was soooo satisfying haha

I'm not saying it's impossible I have done it before. But when the other team has average or slightly above average players it's a challenge ( in no way am I saying it should be easy mode) but with how much the 2 new characters can stun you it's kinda insane

ONYX_x5
05-30-2017, 07:36 PM
Players who play the new Heros.. I love it! Game is great! You suck! Please make them stay so I can kick them in the face!
Players who do not play the new heros. Game is terrible! Game needs some balanced! Why would you do this!?
UBISOFT who sold the us the game............................ we fixed the warden!!!

kbvlcvfkhgc
05-30-2017, 07:36 PM
If you can't handle being jumped play duel.

i don't think that's quite the point, getting jumped, or ganked was always part of the game, the difference lies in the completely disabling nature of the new characters, specifically the Centurion,

it makes every previously available counter gank tactic from plain skill, to blocking or revenge totally obsolete, there is in effect no way to counter the Centurion Gank of two or more short of running away before it starts,

none, it simply becomes a frustrating exercise in watching the Centurion rinse and repeat their spam unblockables and being completely and utterly powerless to respond to it in any way.

ONYX_x5
05-30-2017, 07:45 PM
Nooooo, now kb they said Dodge. It's just that simple. "If you can dodge traffic you can dodge a Cent and Ninja! " Patches McGee

Vingrask
05-30-2017, 10:26 PM
It was fine before the Season 2? Go watch all the damn complains on this forum about ganks before the Season 2 start! About vortex! About spams!!!

It's ****ing annoying how now all the forum sectors are plagued with you all complaining about everything: the new heroes, the new stats, the upcoming patch, the past patch.

Damn, I entered now to see if some good discussion was rolling and all what I see is a lot of *****ing and crying!

Now I have no place to talk about the game because every single For Honor social media is plagued by you whiners, and try find a good topic over all those garbage just piss me a lot!

But the truth is you all suck!!!

I'm leaving this forum until the big patch come, so I back to see more of those ****ing cries!

Jasemir
05-30-2017, 10:33 PM
There is so much complain about the new heroes (which I agree with mostly, especially our favourite hero Cent) but in the end all this ganking squads and one ability spam people are... you. I mean... Us. :P
It's the people who probably are even here on forums. And they enjoy it. The enjoy also the salt. Too bad Ubi gives such tools (heroes) to people that just makes the game less fun. It should be balanced faster. Vingrask is a bit right though. One thing is givning feedback about your game experience, totaly other whinning on forums and filling your post with censor stars ******* everywhere.

UbiJurassic
05-31-2017, 12:41 AM
I wonder if Ubisoft realize the toxic impact that the Centurion Gank squads are having on the regular player base 4v4 group matches?

We're definitely aware of the player feedback regarding Centurion in 4v4. No announced changes yet, but hopefully we'll have news and changes to share in the near future.

Titanodragon
05-31-2017, 05:35 AM
I could have conveyed my message better but it doesn't change the fact that some matches I face I can literally spend 60% of the time stunned and unable to move.

kweassa1917
05-31-2017, 07:49 AM
No it was fine before the 2 new characters. But when you literally get stunned and can't move it's just dumb.

● Longarmed by a Lawb
● Demon's Embrace from a Shug
● Sprinting shieldbash to your backside by a Conq
● Spear sweep to your flank by a Valk
● Full-charge shoulderbashed to your backside by a Valk
● Full-charged shoulderbashed by a Warden
● Wall-flopped by a Raider's Stampede Charge
● Headbutts from Warlords that disrupt you even when in revenge[/i]

...you sure it was "fine before"? Or was it "fine" because you were always on the inflicting end?

Before these 2 new characters came out I was all for team play and thought if you got caught in a 1v2 plus it's your fault (still is) but you at least had a chance. I'm also talking about when it's 4v4 and everyone on your team is constantly stunned or they focus on you and kill you in 2 seconds because they all throw out a stun and no matter what way you dodge it you will get hit.

Then how come I escape 1v2 scenarios with a cent as one of the enemies all the time? ...and I'm not even that good a player.