PDA

View Full Version : Get Rid of Class Specific Orders

Miadous
05-30-2017, 05:43 PM
I'm tired of seeing Heavy class orders wasting spots on the orders list. It's bad enough they only reset every 2 days, but when 1-3 of them is for the Heavy class only each time, it's very stupid. It's been like this since last week, at least 1 or more Heavy orders given out. Today and tomorrow, since it takes that long to reset, 1500 exp is completely wasted or have to be used on a hero I don't play at all. I need to do them because the tiny chunks of steel they provide, but the game is suppose to be fun, it won't be fun (for me in this case).

Just something to think about on top of all the other numerous things going on with this game that never seems to be fixed. :rolleyes:

SirCorrino
05-30-2017, 05:56 PM
It's to encourage you to try out new characters.

It seems to me like it's weighted to your less played characters. I haven't seen a Heavy order in weeks, with just a handful of Hybrids. Mostly Assassin and Vanguard, which is what I play the least (but hey, it's gotten my Zerker to rep 3).

Antonioj26
05-30-2017, 06:04 PM
It's to encourage you to try out new characters.

It seems to me like it's weighted to your less played characters. I haven't seen a Heavy order in weeks, with just a handful of Hybrids. Mostly Assassin and Vanguard, which is what I play the least (but hey, it's gotten my Zerker to rep 3).

The problem with that is the game itself actually encourages you to stick to one hero because the higher your total rep the more likely you are to be put against higher rep players. So what you have is someone trying out an assassin for the first time and they end up having to fight someone who has mastered their character. Also with the small rewards you get from the orders it makes it more beneficial to just have multiple accounts since most if not all the orders can be finished within an hour or two of playing.