PDA

View Full Version : Shinobi Revenge Mode Feat?

KalkPost
05-30-2017, 01:48 AM
Hi,

does Shinobi have a special revenge mode feat?
Today there was a VERY nasty 144er Shinobi who went into revenge mode without any obvious penetration and this about multiple times.
It took like 4 people to stop him and it reminded me about the times before the revenge mode nerf took place.

kweassa1917
05-30-2017, 01:52 AM
1. Revenge was "sort of" buffed when gear stats changed and all revenge gain stats were integrated into a single stat.
2. Multiple people whiffing at the Shib when he's dodging/dbldodging around all contribute to revenge gain.

Miadous
05-30-2017, 01:56 AM
There's been a LOT of moments against highly geared people like this since season 2 has started. Revenge is happening way quicker and even several times during one fight of trying to take down 1 person with multiple people. It turns into a raid boss fight real quick. Of course, centurions just laugh when someone activates revenge while they proceed to kick, stab, then punch you, then stab some more.

KalkPost
05-30-2017, 01:59 AM
There's been a LOT of moments against highly geared people like this since season 2 has started. Revenge is happening way quicker and even several times during one fight of trying to take down 1 person with multiple people. It turns into a raid boss fight real quick. Of course, centurions just laugh when someone activates revenge while they proceed to kick, stab, then punch you, then stab some more.

Never saw that like with this Shinobi. It was totally insane. I will link the video here as soon as it is processed by YT.

SirCorrino
05-30-2017, 01:59 AM
He has a feat like most assassins that lets revenge build on attacks as well as being attacked.

KalkPost
05-30-2017, 02:01 AM
Yeah, I have that too with PK, but I am not even close to what that guy could do. As I said above, will link a video soon.

[EDIT]

Btw. his slide-kick range was insane, as well.

kweassa1917
05-30-2017, 02:11 AM
He has a feat like most assassins that lets revenge build on attacks as well as being attacked.

Oh yeah, thanx for reminding. That, too. So it's:

1. Revenge was "sort of" buffed when gear stats changed and all revenge gain stats were integrated into a single stat.
2. Multiple people whiffing at the Shib when he's dodging/dbldodging around all contribute to revenge gain.
3. All assassins have revenge-gain-on-attack feats

Yeah, I have that too with PK, but I am not even close to what that guy could do. As I said above, will link a video soon.

[EDIT]

Btw. his slide-kick range was insane, as well.

I can fire off almost back-to-back revenge with my PK when fighting 1v2, and almost certainly back-to-back non-stop against 3 enemies (provided I can defend myself from incoming attacks with my crappy defense skill...) and I'm not even at yellow gear rep.

Most average players just assume the revenge is worthless after the nerf, so they don't really care about the revenge... and average PK players feel too compelled to use the damage reduction feat (which is also an EXCELLENT choice after the gear changes, btw) so they don't use revenge gain feat.

Max revenge gain gear + tier2 revenge gain feat + at least decent defense/block sense.. and the PK fires off revenge almost as well as the Shib. So it's not unique to the Shinobi.

(ps) ...and no, the "longer tackle" thing is a placebo.

CaptainPwnet
05-30-2017, 02:52 AM
Revenge attacks is fairly busted on every hero that has it. Together with high level revenge gain gear they can get revenge rather quickly and frequently. PKs do the same thing it's no different, just PK's also have 25% damage reduction passive on the same tier and that's even more busted so you don't see it as often. Slide kick actually goes a long ways if you don't cancel it or hit a player, or activate it in line with a player. Takes a ton of stamina though.