PDA

View Full Version : after trying to defend Ubi and the game, i am finally done

I_am_a_robot
05-30-2017, 12:57 AM
unless i want to play the cheap spamming classes (which i am not) like orochi zerk PK(although its now ****) shinobi centurion ... theres no fun for me anymore, only the warlord still is somewhat strong because of the combo interrupt and the fact that his HA are not interrupted by light spamming. i was playing 5 different heroes, all prestige 4-8 but now its no fun anymore in 4v4. constant spam of stuns pushes and unblockables or a combination of 2 of those, can you believe it? thats not counting the heat seeking properties of some hits. and before you say that the head splitter is kind of heat seeking, yes but everybody knows its coming so nobody in their sane mind would use it in a 1v1. GLTA enjoy that sorry excuse of a game that could have been a masterpiece

CHawkins27
05-30-2017, 01:38 AM
Hey thanks for letting us know cause we're all really disappointed you're leaving.

KalkPost
05-30-2017, 01:41 AM
PK cannot spam light attacks no longer

I_am_a_robot
05-30-2017, 02:07 AM
Hey thanks for letting us know cause we're all really disappointed you're leaving.

you are most welcome, thank you for all the times I killed you, my stats are great thanks to you , noob

CrunaCross
05-30-2017, 02:15 AM
Goodbye. I can hardly hold back my tears from flowing

bmason1000
05-30-2017, 02:17 AM
Goodbye. I can hardly hold back my tears from flowing
It'll be okay. As a community, i think we can pull through this together. Stay strong.

S0Mi_xD
05-30-2017, 02:21 AM
Calling assassin classes cheap spamming classes while Warlord is his fav. :nonchalance:
We will miss you so much !!!!

kweassa1917
05-30-2017, 02:23 AM
Calling assassin classes cheap spamming classes while Warlord is his fav. :nonchalance:
We will miss you so much !!!!

Not really, no.

(ps) ...and he didn't "defend" anything. He's been whining since day1. So that's that. :rolleyes:

UbiJurassic
05-30-2017, 02:35 AM
unless i want to play the cheap spamming classes (which i am not) like orochi zerk PK(although its now ****) shinobi centurion ... theres no fun for me anymore, only the warlord still is somewhat strong because of the combo interrupt and the fact that his HA are not interrupted by light spamming. i was playing 5 different heroes, all prestige 4-8 but now its no fun anymore in 4v4. constant spam of stuns pushes and unblockables or a combination of 2 of those, can you believe it? thats not counting the heat seeking properties of some hits. and before you say that the head splitter is kind of heat seeking, yes but everybody knows its coming so nobody in their sane mind would use it in a 1v1. GLTA enjoy that sorry excuse of a game that could have been a masterpiece

Sorry to hear about your frustrations with the game. Is there something in particular that is bothering you about the assassin classes? Inherently, the classes do have faster attacks and are more mobile, but I'm sure there are some players here that would be willing to offer some constructive tips on how best to beat them. As for the newer heroes, balance changes will take time. They are still relatively new and the developers are taking their time to read through player feedback and analyze hero data to make the best, appropriate changes to them.

Duuklah
05-30-2017, 03:05 AM
Sorry to hear about your frustrations with the game. Is there something in particular that is bothering you about the assassin classes? Inherently, the classes do have faster attacks and are more mobile, but I'm sure there are some players here that would be willing to offer some constructive tips on how best to beat them. As for the newer heroes, balance changes will take time. They are still relatively new and the developers are taking their time to read through player feedback and analyze hero data to make the best, appropriate changes to them.

We are all incredibly frustrated. 2 months of balance attempts which were mostly under done followed up by releasing 2 heroes that make the OP from days of old a fond memory.

I suggest you hurry up with the balance changes or lose more guys like I_am_robot who used to defend you.

T_Sesh
05-30-2017, 04:28 AM
We are all incredibly frustrated. 2 months of balance attempts which were mostly under done followed up by releasing 2 heroes that make the OP from days of old a fond memory.

I suggest you hurry up with the balance changes or lose more guys like I_am_robot who used to defend you.

Please, the original cast of heroes are as balanced as they've ever been. Yes there are weak links in there, but all are viable for the most part in average play. The two new characters introduced new balance problems, and it will likely take just as long to get balanced, cause that's just how it works unfortunately.

Existentialmeme
05-30-2017, 04:34 AM
light spammers are the easiest to deal with... you know that they'll spam light, so just parry them... an unblockable spam, yeah, thats a bit trickier. you'll have to read their move and dodge it, but if they miss it usually leaves them open for punish