PDA

View Full Version : Guardbreak bug since season 2 patch ! Plz fix !!!

Trenk2009
05-29-2017, 10:32 PM
HEY UBI ! DO YOU TEST YOUR PATCHES ?!

So, since season 2 update, an new mechanic have been added to the game: ranged guardbreaks.
The thing is, in order to make it balanced, yet another mechanic is added : the ability to dodge a ranged guardbreak.
Indeed, you can dodge a ranged gb by dodging only on the side. Dashing foward or backward will result in you getting guardbroken, assumming your backward dodge doesn't put you out of range.

HOWEVER ! THIS ADDED A BUG TO THE GAME !!! IF YOU TRY TO ROLL, YOU STILL CAN GET GB IF YOUR OPPONENT IS IN FRONT OR BEHIND YOUR ROLL!

That basically means that clutching is a lot harder since you can't roll to safety, warden 50/50 vortex can't be escaped, etc etc ...

PLZ FIX THIS !

Trenk2009
05-30-2017, 06:44 AM
^ iv notice gb is almost more flexable in season two and thats just toxic as half the characters rely on dodging and the gb can do 360s to people and also slide animation u from 10ft away its stupid

Yeah indeed, thats dumb.

BushidoBlacky
05-30-2017, 08:00 AM
Hopefully they hurry up and fix this crap. I'm about sick of getting gb'd while i'm rolling when my *** is up in the air.

matt89connor
05-30-2017, 09:22 AM
they fix this no prblem they know about this, but this game has more biggest problem to resolve so pls be patient, and try alternative tattics to escape from Gb,like spam light attacks