PDA

View Full Version : Shinobi, cheap asf?

HiddenBullets1
05-29-2017, 01:33 AM
Does anyone not agree how unbalanced Shinobi is? For starters:

the mystic black smog bullsh.. you have to dodge extremely late and to remember that specific time to dodge after a heated battle and the unexpected time they will go for it mixed with the speed of the execution of the ability is absolutely horse crud.

How is it not able to be dodged just like any other strafing attacking enemy?

Second, way to powerful, ridiculous at that. Those throwing cykles after a successful falcon kick whatever garbage u want to call the is too powerful, she can chain a shed load of attacks especially with the one where she brings u too your knees. Everything totals up to a potential two combo write off...

Any one else think the guard break that he throws is very quick to show up, virtually impossible to react quick enough as apposed to normal guard breaks where u can actually react to it.

Nerf nerf nerf

Need external views and not biased shinobi players who see what I say or is it all bullshet

Tobias96716
05-29-2017, 02:04 AM
Does anyone not agree how unbalanced Shinobi is? For starters:

the mystic black smog bullsh.. you have to dodge extremely late and to remember that specific time to dodge after a heated battle and the unexpected time they will go for it mixed with the speed of the execution of the ability is absolutely horse crud.

How is it not able to be dodged just like any other strafing attacking enemy?

Second, way to powerful, ridiculous at that. Those throwing cykles after a successful falcon kick whatever garbage u want to call the is too powerful, she can chain a shed load of attacks especially with the one where she brings u too your knees. Everything totals up to a potential two combo write off...

Any one else think the guard break that he throws is very quick to show up, virtually impossible to react quick enough as apposed to normal guard breaks where u can actually react to it.

Nerf nerf nerf

Need external views and not biased shinobi players who see what I say or is it all bullshet

Obviously you need to practice CGB because just about everyone can do it with practice . We can be grabbed out of dodge. The kick can easily be sidestepped and everything we do can be the death of any Shinobi if he is caught...Just practice using the class to see his VERY predictable moveset.

bmason1000
05-29-2017, 02:13 AM
Some of the combos feel pretty extreme. Its a lot of guaranteed hits if i remember from the warriors den notes, which i thought was kinda crazy. One guaranteed hit, like off a guard break, seems reasonable to me. Shinobi combos do not.

The ranged guard break is definitely trickier to counter than a normal one but i suspect its just because its not ordinary so it puts you a little off your game. I just dodge all shinobi ranged attacks, wayyyy easier. I'm finding that playing defensively against shinobi is really the trick. I'm doing soooo much better that way. The irony of which is not lost on me.