PDA

View Full Version : Quit penalty: Things to keep in mind

Sykoink
05-29-2017, 01:24 AM
So there are a lot of things to consider when a quit penalty system is going to be implemented into a game that is clearly not stable and balanced.

A few reasons i can think of are:

- The disconnect to main menu still exists, so people may think that i rage quit because they didn't know i just got kicked out of a match because of an error and report me for it.

- The bug that STILL exists from the first day, when in a party, sometimes the other member of a group (not the leader) gets a black screen when going into matchmaking. We could just home screen>close and restart game, or wait when the match has loaded up and then as the leader quit out of the match because the player with the black screen still can't see anything ingame, the sound works, he can also move around but has a black screen until i go back to the main menu. So, every time that happens, we could get penalized for something that isn't our fault to begin with?

- I encounter people who are standing at the spawn from the beginning of the match a lot in Dominion, sometimes they get kicked out after some time not being active but a lot of times they just touch their analog stick a little to make it seem they are ''active'' so they don't get kicked out. I just had a match where two people were standing still from the beginning. Please tell me why i have to waste my time and not quit the match and search for a new one? I have tried to play the match till the end but its useless, annoying and plainly wasting my time.

- For some reason this game likes to crash to the PSN home menu, it doesn't happen a lot but it still happens more than any other game i play or have played in the past. Another reason people might report you for ''rage quitting''. Maybe even the system that is in place thinks i rage quit and automatically penalizes me.

- There are times the matchmaking is pitting me against a team of players who are from the middle east, i know this because they always have middle eastern names or have Saudi Arabia emblems. Their connection bar is always fluctuating between yellow and red and you can see them teleporting/skipping frames and it's just impossible to play against. So, again why would i ever waste my time with an unplayable laggy match?

I'm not a rage quit kind of guy, i always play till the end of the match even when i'm up against a full team of gankers/ maxed out players totally dominating everything, i just complete the match. But it would be ridiculous to get banned or get timed out for an X amount of time because of the reasons above. How can other players tell the difference between you quitting the game or something else happening to the player who left the game because of all the technical issues this game has?

With an online game being this unstable, unbalanced and abusable, i don't know if i want that Quit penalty system in place. I would be all for this system just like in some other games who implemented a system like this wonderfully, but these games are not as unstable as For Honor is online.

Netcode_err_404
05-29-2017, 03:17 AM
So there are a lot of things to consider when a quit penalty system is going to be implemented into a game that is clearly not stable and balanced.

A few reasons i can think of are:

- The disconnect to main menu still exists, so people may think that i rage quit because they didn't know i just got kicked out of a match because of an error and report me for it.

- The bug that STILL exists from the first day, when in a party, sometimes the other member of a group (not the leader) gets a black screen when going into matchmaking. We could just home screen>close and restart game, or wait when the match has loaded up and then as the leader quit out of the match because the player with the black screen still can't see anything ingame, the sound works, he can also move around but has a black screen until i go back to the main menu. So, every time that happens, we could get penalized for something that isn't our fault to begin with?

- I encounter people who are standing at the spawn from the beginning of the match a lot in Dominion, sometimes they get kicked out after some time not being active but a lot of times they just touch their analog stick a little to make it seem they are ''active'' so they don't get kicked out. I just had a match where two people were standing still from the beginning. Please tell me why i have to waste my time and not quit the match and search for a new one? I have tried to play the match till the end but its useless, annoying and plainly wasting my time.

- For some reason this game likes to crash to the PSN home menu, it doesn't happen a lot but it still happens more than any other game i play or have played in the past. Another reason people might report you for ''rage quitting''. Maybe even the system that is in place thinks i rage quit and automatically penalizes me.

- There are times the matchmaking is pitting me against a team of players who are from the middle east, i know this because they always have middle eastern names or have Saudi Arabia emblems. Their connection bar is always fluctuating between yellow and red and you can see them teleporting/skipping frames and it's just impossible to play against. So, again why would i ever waste my time with an unplayable laggy match?

I'm not a rage quit kind of guy, i always play till the end of the match even when i'm up against a full team of gankers/ maxed out players totally dominating everything, i just complete the match. But it would be ridiculous to get banned or get timed out for an X amount of time because of the reasons above. How can other players tell the difference between you quitting the game or something else happening to the player who left the game because of all the technical issues this game has?

With an online game being this unstable, unbalanced and abusable, i don't know if i want that Quit penalty system in place. I would be all for this system just like in some other games who implemented a system like this wonderfully, but these games are not as unstable as For Honor is online.

I hope the ubisoft fanboys will read this post, because is not just CORRECT, its also true.

CaptainPwnet
05-29-2017, 03:23 AM
Yet more reasons why a leaver penalty before proper matchmaking and connection issues are solved is just stupidity.

CoyoteXStarrk
05-29-2017, 03:27 AM
While you are technically correct those instances will be in the minority.

The Leaver Penalty is a carpet bomb not a precision strike. It will catch some innocent people up in its claws, but the vast majority of the people affected will be the people that the penalties are intended to catch.

Yeah it sucks for the minority who didn't do anything wrong, but I will gladly take that over no penalties at all which is what we have right now and what we have right now is a clusterf***

Netcode_err_404
05-29-2017, 03:47 AM

The Leaver Penalty is a carpet bomb not a precision strike. It will catch some innocent people up in its claws, but the vast majority of the people affected will be the people that the penalties are intended to catch.

Yeah it sucks for the minority who didn't do anything wrong, but I will gladly take that over no penalties at all which is what we have right now and what we have right now is a clusterf***

Its surely player's fault.

Ubisoft surely has no fault.

CoyoteXStarrk
05-29-2017, 03:50 AM
Its surely player's fault.

Ubisoft surely has no fault.

People ragequitting?

Yeah thats the players fault.

Netcode_err_404
05-29-2017, 03:55 AM
People ragequitting?

Its not your problem if the people quit the game. The fact that quitting bring disconnection is not a playare's fault. And you should whine with your friends at ubiLOL.

You shuold really invest some of the time you waste as white knight on these forum, to actually play or just inform yourself about others titles out there, new or old, disconnecting won't make the game crash for all for honor is the only exception, its time to do some math here

CrunaCross
05-29-2017, 04:01 AM
People ragequitting?

Correct.

CoyoteXStarrk
05-29-2017, 04:04 AM
Its not your problem if the people quit the game.

Yes it is.

If they are on my team that gives me a BOT as a teammate which essentially makes the match a 3v4 and if the match is beyond the 4min mark that BOT won't be replaced most likely. Even IF it does get replaced I have to wait for someone to be put into my lobby and wait for them to load in.

You people need to seriously stop using the "Its not affecting you bro" card because it just makes you look like an idiot, because anyone with basic common sense knows thats not true and thats not even mentioning that the Devs themselves have said that it is negatively affecting the players.

Stop pretending like what you are doing isn't affecting anyone.

If it wasn't affecting people why the hell would it be one of the single most requested things by the community since the game has launched?

kweassa1917
05-29-2017, 04:05 AM
People ragequitting?

Dang straight.

razabak10mm
05-29-2017, 04:08 AM
Its not your problem if the people quit the game. The fact that quitting bring disconnection is not a playare's fault. And you should whine with your friends at ubiLOL.

You shuold really invest some of the time you waste as white knight on these forum, to actually play or just inform yourself about others titles out there, new or old, disconnecting won't make the game crash for all for honor is the only exception, its time to do some math here

This

Netcode_err_404
05-29-2017, 04:13 AM
Yes it is.

If they are on my team that gives me a BOT as a teammate which essentially makes the match a 3v4 and if the match is beyond the 4min mark that BOT won't be replaced most likely. Even IF it does get replaced I have to wait for someone to be put into my lobby and wait for them to load in.

You people need to seriously stop using the "Its not affecting you bro" card because it just makes you look like an idiot, because anyone with basic common sense knows thats not true and thats not even mentioning that the Devs themselves have said that it is negatively affecting the players.

Stop pretending like what you are doing isn't affecting anyone.

If it wasn't affecting people why the hell would it be one of the single most requested things by the community since the game has launched?

In all the others game, from cod, to battlefield passing through uncharted, if player quit you remain outnumbered, for honor gives you lvl 2 bots. Im not bothered when players leave, if is a fair game I will remain, if im up against 4 premade trollsquads nope, enjoy, gg wp. And you have no rights to tell me what i need to do.

Not to mention when I play with my buddy soner or later one of us two will get an error, so the other NEEDS to quit and remake the group.

How about fixing the **** game before penalizing people ? Ubisoft penalized players enough with the vanilla game.

lNogardl
05-29-2017, 04:18 AM
*Beats the **** out of the opponent, gets dced mid execution*
Yup I totally rage quit there game, thanks for the penalty.

I can see this happening and I'm already tilting more than when I tilt after a random dc.

Netcode_err_404
05-29-2017, 04:23 AM
*Beats the **** out of the opponent, gets dced mid execution*
Yup I totally rage quit there game, thanks for the penalty.

I can see this happening and I'm already tilting more than when I tilt after a random dc.

Don't worry dude with ubisoft's advanced technology they will understand the diferences between a disconnection and a quit. The techs are so advanced that after almost 5 months the game is barely playable for half the community.

CoyoteXStarrk
05-29-2017, 04:23 AM
In all the others game, from cod, to battlefield passing through uncharted, if player quit you remain outnumbered, for honor gives you lvl 2 bots.

1) A person leaving in CoD is meaningless because a single player can carry a team in that game. In FH you can't do that. A player can do MOST of the work, but still needs teammates to cap points and defend them. They can't win singlehandedly

2) In Battlefield a Single person leaving doesn't matter because its 32 vs 32 so one person leaving won't be missed much. Also Battlefield has no time limit in replacing players. That spot will be filled.

3) Level 2 bots are essentially Monkeys with weapons. They wildly swing until exhaustion and death. Sometimes the AI will kick it up a notch and get a kill, but only if the player is terrible.

Im not bothered when players leave, if is a fair game I will remain, if im up against 4 premade trollsquads nope, enjoy, gg wp.

See? This is what I am talking about lol the amount of childish selfishness here.

"THAT TEAM IS BEING MEAN TO ME AND I AM NOT WINNING SO I AM LEAVING"

Thats basically what you are saying.

And you have no rights to tell me what i need to do.

Of course I don't............But the Devs do. Its their game :)

How about fixing the **** game before penalizing people ? Ubisoft penalized players enough with the vanilla game.

Seeing how Ragequitting IS one of the problems in the game they ARE in the process of fixing the game by penalizing them.

Netcode_err_404
05-29-2017, 04:34 AM
1) A person leaving in CoD is meaningless because a single player can carry a team in that game. In FH you can't do that. A player can do MOST of the work, but still needs teammates to cap points and defend them. They can't win singlehandedly

2) In Battlefield a Single person leaving doesn't matter because its 32 vs 32 so one person leaving won't be missed much. Also Battlefield has no time limit in replacing players. That spot will be filled.

3) Level 2 bots are essentially Monkeys with weapons. They wildly swing until exhaustion and death. Sometimes the AI will kick it up a notch and get a kill, but only if the player is terrible.

See? This is what I am talking about lol the amount of childish selfishness here.

"THAT TEAM IS BEING MEAN TO ME AND I AM NOT WINNING SO I AM LEAVING"

Thats basically what you are saying.

Of course I don't............But the Devs do. Its their game :)

Seeing how Ragequitting IS one of the problems in the game they ARE in the process of fixing the game by penalizing them.

Points 1-3 literally are adavnced mirror climbing,

Point 4 proves that you just runs in ganksquad facerolling pugs, and its enough.

Last point don't even exist, quit is not a problem, because on cod you will rarely get disconnected a whole lobby because 1 player quitted. And thats anothe rpoint that confirms that your incorrect

CoyoteXStarrk
05-29-2017, 04:37 AM
Points 1-3 literally are adavnced mirror climbing,

Point 4 proves that you just runs in ganksquad facerolling pugs, and its enough.

Last point don't even exist, quit is not a problem, because on cod you will rarely get disconnected a whole lobby because 1 player quitted. And thats anothe rpoint that confirms that your incorrect

So once again your response is "NUH UH" despite the fact the first 3 points were firmly founded in common sense and facts.

Then you use your imagined idea that I only run in pre-made groups (I don't) in order to avoid that point.

I wish I could say I was surprised, but seems like this is just par for the course with you lol

That_guy44
05-29-2017, 04:39 AM
I'm only upset I have to deal with bots as teammates. Level 2 bots are trash and get thrown in environmental hazards to much. Allow me to forfeit and take a loss. That **** will piss me off to no end.

CoyoteXStarrk
05-29-2017, 04:40 AM
I'm only upset I have to deal with bots as teammates. Level 2 bots are trash and get thrown in environmental hazards to much. Allow me to forfeit and take a loss. That **** will piss me off to no end.

I would be totally fine with a forfeit option.

kweassa1917
05-29-2017, 04:52 AM
I would be totally fine with a forfeit option.

Of course, forfeit won't fill any "play X number of matches" orders. Otherwise I also see a potential exploit.

Jasemir
05-29-2017, 06:47 AM
I still cannot believe that there are so many people supporting rage quitting and try to justify it. No one likes sore losers. It's not a healthy approach to a game whatever the reasons you have!! People who constantly do that should be punished and flagged so they can just play against the same people who rage quit. Same system we have in Heroes of the Storm for instance.

The scary part is I see users who are admiting to rage quitting (shame on you by the way, really) have huge amount of posts written in this forum. I suppose that's why I always see so often useless complaining on forums of some game. Full of people who would rage quit because of reasons and be able to justify it and write normally about it. No words...

But about OP points out in this topic - What Sykoink wrote is of course very good to consider for devs before implementing the quit penalty, so that system can work better and fight off the real rage quitters. How it will turn out? We will see. But whatever issues the game has it does NOT justify rage quitting.

agentpoop
05-29-2017, 07:05 AM
No quit penalty until there are stable servers. It only makes sense.

CaptainPwnet
05-29-2017, 08:05 AM
I still cannot believe that there are so many people supporting rage quitting and try to justify it.[/B] No one likes sore losers. It's not a healthy approach to a game whatever the reasons you have!! People who constantly do that should be punished and flagged so they can just play against the same people who rage quit. Same system we have in Heroes of the Storm for instance.

The scary part is I see users who are admiting to rage quitting (shame on you by the way, really) have huge amount of posts written in this forum. I suppose that's why I always see so often useless complaining on forums of some game. Full of people who would rage quit because of reasons and be able to justify it and write normally about it. No words...

But about OP points out in this topic - What Sykoink wrote is of course very good to consider for devs before implementing the quit penalty, so that system can work better and fight off the real rage quitters. How it will turn out? We will see. But whatever issues the game has it does NOT justify rage quitting.

You see that's where the misunderstanding seems to be. Most of these people, myself included, are not advocating ragequitting or quitting in general. We are stating why implementing a penalty system at this point will be not only bad for the game, and likely lead to many more problems than it will solve, and is nothing but a pointless bandaid that only avoids the real issues of the game. Those issues being the lack of proper balanced matchmaking and a stable network platform to play on.

This is just UBI's scapegoat attempt to placate those of you frustrated with the issues involved with quitters. None of you should be satisfied with this and I can't believe how many of you choose to be so blind to the negative impact such a penalty will likely have on the game in it's current state. Not to mention how little effect it will have in trying to deal with the issue of quitting in the first place.

Lumina-US
05-29-2017, 08:58 AM
Stop pretending like what you are doing isn't affecting anyone.You're one to talk "Mr. i leave the match as soon as my team is down by more than 500 points..."

On one hand you play Ubi's best White Knight in da horsebox, defending THEIR sh1t 9,5 out of 10 times, but on the other hand you straight out confessed, that you are a part of the problem by quitting all the time, not so long ago.

You're really the Homer Simpson of this forum dude...

Anarnam
05-29-2017, 09:39 AM
Few solutions:

1. one free leave daily, afterwards you get 3min-10min-30min-4h ban etc. for each consequent leave within 12-24 hour period.

2. Free leave (or option to instantly surrender) upon player leaving the game

3. Allow other players hotjoin mid-game when other person leaves just like in battleground in WoW and so many other games

CoyoteXStarrk
05-29-2017, 09:47 AM
You're one to talk "Mr. i leave the match as soon as my team is down by more than 500 points..."

On one hand you play Ubi's best White Knight in da horsebox, defending THEIR sh1t 9,5 out of 10 times, but on the other hand you straight out confessed, that you are a part of the problem by quitting all the time, not so long ago.

You're really the Homer Simpson of this forum dude...

I have now said this what I feel like is about 700 times at this point.

That thread was stupendously stupid thread on my part and after lengthy PMs with various people on these forums (Most of whom you would recognize) explaining to me the numerous ways that I was ruining the game and was shown proof of that I decided that I was a ragequitting toolbox and set out to never leave a match again regardless and I haven't left a single match in over a month for ANY reason.

I am the example of what happens when someone sees reason and logic in someone elses point and changes the way I think about a particular subject.

Since that day I have been probably the most outspoken critic of ragequitting in WHATEVER form it takes. So go ahead and bring up a thread thats over a month and a half old, but don't pretend like I changed my mind overnight. I have been on these forums FOR WEEKS applauding and defending the decision to add leaver penalties.

Nice try though lol

MarkedElite
05-29-2017, 11:12 AM

minority.

With all of Ubisofts network connection errors right now?

https://i.giphy.com/Vg0JstydL8HCg.webp

XxHunterHxX
05-29-2017, 11:21 AM
People ragequitting?

So if you eat something and you dont like it...then you should be forced to finish it no matter how bad it is....do you work for ubisoft and is that why you respond so positivie about evrithing that ubi is ??

kweassa1917
05-29-2017, 11:27 AM
So if you eat something and you dont like it...then you should force to finish it no matter how bad it is....do you work for ubisoft and is that why you respond so positivie about evrithing that ubi is ??

Except this isn't eating something alone. This is doing something with other people -- as in social activity, which has a moral focus and most basic of common courtesy implied.

Everyone you start the match with is a live human being that's committed into a team, like it or not. And the team composition remains random. You knew what it was like, and still you agreed to the conditions and started the match.

In the heart of it all, this is really a simple matter. There is no justification at all.

All you're basically saying is you only want to stay in games you win, and leave the games you are likely to lose. When people do things together, that's a really despicable attitude -- is something children learn in kindergarten before even getting to school.

CoyoteXStarrk
05-29-2017, 12:16 PM
So if you eat something and you dont like it...then you should be forced to finish it no matter how bad it is....do you work for ubisoft and is that why you respond so positivie about evrithing that ubi is ??

If you are almost finished eating it? Yeah you deserve no refund and no sympathy.

M0nty_1
05-29-2017, 01:30 PM
Consider other competitive game situations - a football game, a tennis match, a golf match, etc. Players don't just leave when they are losing, or because the other team seems tougher than them, or they don't like the gear a member of the opposing team has. On the rare occasion a sporting player quits before the end of the game, there are harsh penalties.
I equate "rage" quitting with quitting on a sporting game, so am in favour of Ubisoft implementing a penalty but only if they are sure they won't penalise people who get disconnected by the game.
Also, the menu option to leave mid game should surely also be removed, or give a warning that penalties will follow.

Utopie.
05-29-2017, 02:13 PM
I am all for punishing leavers. But I have to admit it worries me that Ubisoft wants to implement that in the current games state.

Even if the technic is good enough to distinguish between leaving and getting kicked, there are several situations I can imagine being very upset about a penalty because I left a game.

- Blurry screen
- Controller not working
- Black Screen
- A game that is resyncing every 30 seconds
- Group splitting
- Not able to move the character
- One or more of my team are getting an Error

All this are examples of problems my Team and I meet from time to time and if that happens to one or more in my Team at the beginning of a match I surely will feel bad about a penalty basically for wanting to play with my friends or wanting a match which is actually playable.

so yes I am all in for a penalty but I feel like the game needs a bunch of fixing before that.

Edit: and wow i totally forgot something that happens two times since playing that game: It just closed. Without warning or anything. Mid game it just closed completely. That was a new level of strange.

bananaflow2017
05-29-2017, 02:28 PM

Dude if u join a game u accept to play a game with random Players. If u play for example Chess with ur friends, u wont throw the board away when u lose right? And if u do so u will hardly find anybody to Play with u.
Same here and it's tottally right. Imo too many quits should also result in a van dir 3 days or sth. And yes there is a difference between getting a dc and a ragequit.

bananaflow2017
05-29-2017, 02:34 PM

Yes if the consequences are that the food of others will Taste bad too then?
Pretty egoistic then right? Btw kids in Africa would be happy about it would be pretty said to throw the food away...

Netcode_err_404
05-29-2017, 02:46 PM
Dude if u join a game u accept to play a game with random Players. If u play for example Chess with ur friends, u wont throw the board away when u lose right? And if u do so u will hardly find anybody to Play with u.
Same here and it's tottally right. Imo too many quits should also result in a van dir 3 days or sth. And yes there is a difference between getting a dc and a ragequit.

Chess game, is a skill game. For honor is not.

For honor at athe moment speaking about multiplayer features is just crap in all aspects even compared to HotS which is a bloody f2p

Netcode_err_404
05-29-2017, 04:22 PM
^^^ true that they just release dvah as a hero cant wait to try it but ya they really need to look at the f2p mobas and just follow that road again these people have dedicated servers you almost never lag

On hots you can get reconnected into the game if you get disconnected, and its a free to play, for honor is a 60 bucks game MULTIPLAYER ONLY, and you can't. ROFL

FightingFerrets
05-29-2017, 05:28 PM
That thread was stupendously stupid thread on my part and after lengthy PMs with various people on these forums (Most of whom you would recognize) explaining to me the numerous ways that I was ruining the game and was shown proof of that I decided that I was a ragequitting toolbox and set out to never leave a match again regardless and I haven't left a single match in over a month for ANY reason.

There are an awful lot of people out there in anonymous internet land who would never ever admit to ever being wrong and stick to their guns regardless. I don't know you personally, but for what it's worth I now respect you much more for that. Sincere hat tip.

Soul_Assassin85
05-29-2017, 06:54 PM

Is not a minority. Every day, since i bought this game a couple a months ago, there wanst a single damn day that i did not get an connection error, an unexpected error, or other type of error that i dont get (it just gave me a weird long number) in the middle of a match.

Damn, yesterday i get three straights connection errors the second i get to the match... i just sigh and search for another one until i can complete one.

But with this solution, i would get banned every day... And is not like my connection is crap or anything, is mostly software errors, the game is bugged, is a fact.

And im not the only case.. i cant remember a day where i played a match without someone else from either team got disconnected, and i can assure that it wanst rage quits cuz it happened in moments of the match that both teams were even...

And besides, even if the minority were people that quit because of errors, the excuse "it sucks for the minority but it will punish the other ones" is a lame excuse... you cant implement a solution that screw up people that pay for the game and dindt do anything wrong...

And whats if someone has an emergency and have to quit the game in the middle of the match? You will ban them too? Thats f***ed up...
The reality is that you cant assure when someone do a rage quit and when someone quits for other reasons, and you can just bomb everyone just because you are pissed when you end up with a team of bots... it happened to me many times too, but i dindt cry about it, i just finish the match. I dont punish the entire community because of it.

teamspirit1
05-29-2017, 07:03 PM
most entertaining thread ever.never read so many excuses for quitting.

Soul_Assassin85
05-29-2017, 07:10 PM
Consider other competitive game situations - a football game, a tennis match, a golf match, etc. Players don't just leave when they are losing, or because the other team seems tougher than them, or they don't like the gear a member of the opposing team has. On the rare occasion a sporting player quits before the end of the game, there are harsh penalties.
I equate "rage" quitting with quitting on a sporting game, so am in favour of Ubisoft implementing a penalty but only if they are sure they won't penalise people who get disconnected by the game.
Also, the menu option to leave mid game should surely also be removed, or give a warning that penalties will follow.

Real sports games cannot be compare with an online multiplayer game that you play at home...

There can be a lot of things that can happen at your home that make you leave the game, without being a rage quit or connection error, like:

-power failure
-an emergency
-computer error, bsod, windows error, etc.
-modem/ips failure
-etc...

How can you identify if the player at his home, in private, with no public or referre or anything that exists in a real game sport, quits because of those things and not of because rage quit? Do you think is fair to punish them because they exit the game because of other reasons? Do you think is fun to play a game with the fear to be punished if anything happens that make you unintentionally leave the game?

The problem is, even not taking into account that the game has a lot of bugs, and the network is awful and the servers seems to be paperweights.. if the match ends up being terribly unbalanced just because one guy leaves the match, then is a big game design error... that is not player fault.

Soul_Assassin85
05-29-2017, 08:03 PM
exactly and this is a design flaw of bad servers bad p2p coding and bad matchmaking yes its hard to compare two things but to make a point i was saying that everything in life has leagues and matchmaking they just dont throw ronda rousey against anderson silva or some other heavy weight there is matchmaking to idealy put them in a match that isnt one sided not david in Goliath type ****.same with chess dueling cards fishing anything anything in the world does matchmaking based on skill n experience but this game does not its just random.

Probably when Ubisoft solves all the server/network problems, and the most critic bugs, people will start playing the game. And maybe then matchmaking will be more even, and maybe quit rage will not matter since there will be someone else in line ready to take the open spot...

That's why i think Ubi should focus in fix the game aside everything else.

I never did a quit rage, or even leave a match for other reasons (aside connection or game errors). I finished every match even with 3 bots and being ganked... and i think the first issue in line should be servers, network, balancing and game design flaws, instead of hunting ppl that dont want to play because of how wrecked the game is