PDA

View Full Version : Gank squads, turtle whine and new hero criers.

J-HovTheKnolls
05-28-2017, 10:09 PM
First a team that works together is the only way to win in the 4v4 modes excluding elimination if you only want 1v1 play duel like another guy said in another post, second D players are easy to kill now unless they are very good at mixing up their strategy in each fight and the Centurion is not that OP and easily beat by good players and if he was so OP wouldn't i have a higher average KDA with him then my Shugoki or Warlord cause my Centurion is .6 lower then Shugs and .7 lower then my Warlords i am however Rep 5 with then Cent and an 8 with Shug and Warlord i may have to wait to get him to an 8 but it is not raising much at this point and i have gotten better with the Cent.

BeefMan_
05-28-2017, 10:18 PM
Warlord IS overpowered
I imagine you think you're "good" with Shug because you only play 4v4 and nobody knows how to deal with Shug there.

Antonioj26
05-28-2017, 10:27 PM
First a team that works together is the only way to win in the 4v4 modes excluding elimination if you only want 1v1 play duel like another guy said in another post, second D players are easy to kill now unless they are very good at mixing up their strategy in each fight and the Centurion is not that OP and easily beat by good players and if he was so OP wouldn't i have a higher average KDA with him then my Shugoki or Warlord cause my Centurion is .6 lower then Shugs and .7 lower then my Warlords i am however Rep 5 with then Cent and an 8 with Shug and Warlord i may have to wait to get him to an 8 but it is not raising much at this point and i have gotten better with the Cent.

You personally being worse with cent than you are with shugo or warlord doesn't change how good cent is or where he falls on the tier list. I agree with you that he isn't OP but that was a dumb argument. He is horribly designed though.

UbiJurassic
05-28-2017, 11:17 PM

While it's great that you aren't having problems with gank squads, the defense meta or the newly added heroes, the team does still feel that these are prevalent problems. Fixes for the defense meta are still coming and, now that the heroes have released for everyone, the team will be looking closely on how best to balance the new heroes.

Prior_Heahmund
05-28-2017, 11:29 PM

I tried to read it, but damn son. Lets not type like kids text.

J-HovTheKnolls
06-05-2017, 12:17 AM
Warlord IS overpowered
I imagine you think you're "good" with Shug because you only play 4v4 and nobody knows how to deal with Shug there.

First off "BeefMan_" lol i never said one thing about being good, but yeah i do think i am pretty good and to update my post my Cent has a .2 higher average KDA then Shug and .2 lower then Warlord and yeah i only play 4v4 cause duel and brawl are boring and saying Warlord is OP has no meaning, he is obviously the one hero you have trouble against just like the Valk is mine IDK why and you don't either so you say he is OP get over it. As i say this i don't get why multiplayer games still just have this match issue where one team always has some advantage like how i can get crushed by a player then play them later and crush them or when i get crushed by a player then lobby stays and they move to my team and he sucks and i do good i do not get why this still happens and i used to get mad when i would get jumped ten times and go 4-6 in match but then thought wait i was jumped 2v1 or worse ten times and went 4-6, 5-5or 6-4 i did pretty good so FU other team you couldn't make me go worse then that, ha i win even though i lost.

Antonioj26
06-05-2017, 12:31 AM
First off "BeefMan_" lol i never said one thing about being good, but yeah i do think i am pretty good and to update my post my Cent has a .2 higher average KDA then Shug and .2 lower then Warlord and yeah i only play 4v4 cause duel and brawl are boring and saying Warlord is OP has no meaning, he is obviously the one hero you have trouble against just like the Valk is mine IDK why and you don't either so you say he is OP get over it. As i say this i don't get why multiplayer games still just have this match issue where one team always has some advantage like how i can get crushed by a player then play them later and crush them or when i get crushed by a player then lobby stays and they move to my team and he sucks and i do good i do not get why this still happens and i used to get mad when i would get jumped ten times and go 4-6 in match but then thought wait i was jumped 2v1 or worse ten times and went 4-6, 5-5or 6-4 i did pretty good so FU other team you couldn't make me go worse then that, ha i win even though i lost.

Warlord is OP or if you don't like that word he's easily the one of the top two characters in the game second only to shin or vice versa depending on your opinion. There's a difference between you sucking against valk and warlord legitimately being one of the best if not the best.