PDA

View Full Version : The Call for Reason

Ontari
05-28-2017, 02:32 PM
Ok now... the situation with this community hit it's most pathetic and childish point in Season 2, and I believe some things have to be cleared up (although the part of community I'm addressing in this post will probably neglect this thread and mock it).

I am playing this game since the alpha. And for those who didn't - in the Alpha there were only 2 characters per faction: in the case of the samurai it was Kensei and Orochi, in viking's horde there were Raider and Berserker, and in Knight's Warden and Conqueror.
Then came the beta and they introduced Nobushi (not sure if during the Open or Closed one). Why do I mention her? Because the situation with crying over Shinobi/Centurion is like a mirror image of situation with Nobushi.

As you see, in comparison to classes avaiable in Alpha, Nobushi was quite an innovation. She had a very long range and bleed mechanic. During that time, forums were flooded with topics almost the same as we have now on new characters: "N00bushi broken", "N00bushi the cheat", "OP range", "Remove bleed", etc, etc. People clearly couldn't adapt to the new situation, so they started crying on the forums, looking for comfort, and for others to cry with them, to feel better that they are not the only ones that can't adapt.

Did Nobushi got her bleed taken? Or her range shorter with any significance?

Now, the very same situation we have now with Centurion and the Shinobi. They are both INNOVATIONS in the game. I will want to focus mostly on the Shinobi, as it is truly a revolutionary character for the game. It destroys the "turtle meta" on the favor of "PATIENCE AND POSITIONING" meta. Actually, during fights with the Shinobi I learned how to use my surroundings to block ranged attacks, and definitely practiced patiencence and precision of strikes - the thing that was missing before. I get it, this is the new situation, we have to adapt to it, but some already did. Yet 2 weeks haven't even passed, and people are already flooding the forum with desperate calls for help from heavens, as they have difficulty fighting this new INNOVATIVE classes.

Let's now look at the groups that write these posts. I differentiated 3 major groups.

1) The first group is the least popular, sadly. This is the group of players who actually give the devs a feedback on their game. They say what is too powerful OR TOO WEAK (this is also a part of the feedback...) and they give other players advices how to deal with certain moves. Sadly, this is almost nonexistent in this forum.
2) Players that do not play much, have not much practice, thus their performance is not so good. They write pathetic posts about quitting, boycotting, removing characters from the game completely, etc, etc.
3) This is the most terrifying group of players, composed of ego-pumped guys, who really do good at the game. They usually start the chain of frustration (and the same was with the S2 characters). You see, they are the lovers of the turtle meta, as it is considered the "pro way to play", as it clearly is least fun, but most effective. So when they are confronted with a character that BREAKS THE TURTLE META, they are frustrated, because they are defeated. Every advices that they are given are rejected by them from the start, and they are usually the ones that rely most heavily on insults and totally unconstructive discussion. Truly, a sad display.

So please guys, stop being so close-minded and hysterical. Stop insulting other players to feed your ego and hide the insecurities of your real life.

Obviously, new characters have to AND WILL be adjusted. But they are not new gods of the game. They are not unmanagable in fight. They are INNOVATIVE (at least Shinobi) and force you to think differently. So start thinking differently. Leave your old customs of turtling/going blindly into a fight and MAN THE HECK UP.

Truly, some members of the community are the reason why playerbase is getting smaller and smaller. The toxicity of some of you guys, and the fact that you can't be discussed with, as you don't give a damn about any arguments really discourages some people, that play computer games for entertainment, not as a part of "dealing with insecurities therapy" or whatever you guys do...

BE REASONABLE. MAKE DISCUSSIONS BASED ON ARGUMENT. DON'T SPAM INSULTS AND OVERLY-DRAMATIC STATEMENTS. Just learn the proper discussion etiquette...

kweassa1917
05-28-2017, 03:01 PM
I applaud your reasonable approach.

But you gotta understand that in any PvP game, most people follow the call of the wild than the call of reason.

It's their pride and ego on the line, and admitting that they need to "git gud" or "L2P" is something they will never, ever do. Everything that kills them, makes them lose, hurts their pride and ego, to most of the community, is simply either a result of broken game or incompetent devs.

No sir, it's never, ever they themselves at fault. I've been playing PvP games more than 20 years and it's always the same. Nobody ever admits that 80~90% of the game grievances is their own fault. They will never admit that balance problems become a big thing only in really higher levels of competitive play. and they also will never admit that balance is but one of many factors that effect the outcome in normal level game play.

No sir, these guys can't be educated or reasoned with. It's something they just have to learn themselves.

One day, in the future, some of these people will actually become a good, superior player. And then they will realize how wrong and pathetic and obnoxious they were in the past. Those are the guys that can be redeemed.

But the rest? They will always stay in that pool of hatred, toxicity, bullshi* and denial. They never lose the mindset that it's always the game, always the devs that have conspired to screw them, so they will always resort to bullshi* and hate-trains, jumping in at every controversy to badmouth the game, the developers, and people who just love the game for what it is.

These sort of things never change.

Alchemist..
05-28-2017, 03:19 PM
Most funny is thst same moves that we have since first day. They doing same thing against kensei unblockable or raider zone etc. Dodge, parry and its all ok, but cent is for them like ****ing robocop with machine gun, like is no defence for it where he is so slow and predictable. I hate hate posts on new caracters because the just can deal with turtles and because this all salt mine which community throwing on them propably ubi nerf them to the ground. Because this sick community game will be always slow as ****, sluggish and predictable, there will never be even shadow of esports ambitions with paralytic players who need 3 sec move to react. I wish they can make different heroes stats for normal game and different for ranked, other way is no chance to make proper fighting game, ther will be always group of casual losers crying about "op" stuff

Y_Shrewditch
05-28-2017, 03:26 PM
Sound advice,

but remember, you're dealing mostly with kids or adolescent ego's, from the Special Snowflake generation. If things don't go their way and their feelings get hurt, it's your fault, by definition. :p

All I can say (and it's hard to do, I know), don't focus too much on the bad, pay more attention to the good.

Antonioj26
05-28-2017, 03:41 PM
Ok now... the situation with this community hit it's most pathetic and childish point in Season 2, and I believe some things have to be cleared up (although the part of community I'm addressing in this post will probably neglect this thread and mock it).

I am playing this game since the alpha. And for those who didn't - in the Alpha there were only 2 characters per faction: in the case of the samurai it was Kensei and Orochi, in viking's horde there were Raider and Berserker, and in Knight's Warden and Conqueror.
Then came the beta and they introduced Nobushi (not sure if during the Open or Closed one). Why do I mention her? Because the situation with crying over Shinobi/Centurion is like a mirror image of situation with Nobushi.

As you see, in comparison to classes avaiable in Alpha, Nobushi was quite an innovation. She had a very long range and bleed mechanic. During that time, forums were flooded with topics almost the same as we have now on new characters: "N00bushi broken", "N00bushi the cheat", "OP range", "Remove bleed", etc, etc. People clearly couldn't adapt to the new situation, so they started crying on the forums, looking for comfort, and for others to cry with them, to feel better that they are not the only ones that can't adapt.

Did Nobushi got her bleed taken? Or her range shorter with any significance?

Now, the very same situation we have now with Centurion and the Shinobi. They are both INNOVATIONS in the game. I will want to focus mostly on the Shinobi, as it is truly a revolutionary character for the game. It destroys the "turtle meta" on the favor of "PATIENCE AND POSITIONING" meta. Actually, during fights with the Shinobi I learned how to use my surroundings to block ranged attacks, and definitely practiced patiencence and precision of strikes - the thing that was missing before. I get it, this is the new situation, we have to adapt to it, but some already did. Yet 2 weeks haven't even passed, and people are already flooding the forum with desperate calls for help from heavens, as they have difficulty fighting this new INNOVATIVE classes.

Let's now look at the groups that write these posts. I differentiated 3 major groups.

1) The first group is the least popular, sadly. This is the group of players who actually give the devs a feedback on their game. They say what is too powerful OR TOO WEAK (this is also a part of the feedback...) and they give other players advices how to deal with certain moves. Sadly, this is almost nonexistent in this forum.
2) Players that do not play much, have not much practice, thus their performance is not so good. They write pathetic posts about quitting, boycotting, removing characters from the game completely, etc, etc.
3) This is the most terrifying group of players, composed of ego-pumped guys, who really do good at the game. They usually start the chain of frustration (and the same was with the S2 characters). You see, they are the lovers of the turtle meta, as it is considered the "pro way to play", as it clearly is least fun, but most effective. So when they are confronted with a character that BREAKS THE TURTLE META, they are frustrated, because they are defeated. Every advices that they are given are rejected by them from the start, and they are usually the ones that rely most heavily on insults and totally unconstructive discussion. Truly, a sad display.

So please guys, stop being so close-minded and hysterical. Stop insulting other players to feed your ego and hide the insecurities of your real life.

Obviously, new characters have to AND WILL be adjusted. But they are not new gods of the game. They are not unmanagable in fight. They are INNOVATIVE (at least Shinobi) and force you to think differently. So start thinking differently. Leave your old customs of turtling/going blindly into a fight and MAN THE HECK UP.

Truly, some members of the community are the reason why playerbase is getting smaller and smaller. The toxicity of some of you guys, and the fact that you can't be discussed with, as you don't give a damn about any arguments really discourages some people, that play computer games for entertainment, not as a part of "dealing with insecurities therapy" or whatever you guys do...

BE REASONABLE. MAKE DISCUSSIONS BASED ON ARGUMENT. DON'T SPAM INSULTS AND OVERLY-DRAMATIC STATEMENTS. Just learn the proper discussion etiquette...

Nah you dont get to take this moral high ground while spouting git gud and insulting others in other threads. Aarpian explained to you what was wrong with the kick and you completely disregarded it and basically told him he sucked. Then when he wanted to prove to you how wrong you are by showing you in game you completely ignored him and kept spouting your brainless mantra. Truth is people who are so quick to jump to git gud are just as bad for the community as the ones that cry nerf to everything they cant beat or buff everything they dont know how to use. You really dont know how to play the game and your record is proof of that so stop pretending like you know whats right for the game and what is or isnt in need of fixing.

Ontari
05-28-2017, 03:57 PM
Please, show some evidence for your words antonijo. I've never said that. I don't use this dumb "git gut" slang. I've given clear advices how to deal with shinobi and said that others are already capable of doing that. I've invited Aarpian to friends on Uplay, he never ever said a word to me. And I don't see any reason to bring this up, you want to have company?

Your total ignorance of others is terrifying. I understand that you can't deal with the Shinobi, but trust me, more and more guys do. I don't have good K/D, but does it mean that I'm ****ty? During time of last discussion a lot of options to fight shinobi came up. Recently i saw a lawbringer, who was dodging the kick at the very last moment, and then shoved the guy to punish him. But of course you won't listen what I saw, because I have worse K/D ratio than yours. So you will never learn, sitting in this egotistical, elitist and childish patterns of behavioral reactions.

If you want to insult me, give me some proof. Lies are not arguments man.

Antonioj26
05-28-2017, 04:07 PM
Please, show some evidence for your words antonijo. I've never said that. I don't use this dumb "git gut" slang. I've given clear advices how to deal with shinobi and said that others are already capable of doing that. I've invited Aarpian to friends on Uplay, he never ever said a word to me. And I don't see any reason to bring this up, you want to have company?

Your total ignorance of others is terrifying. I understand that you can't deal with the Shinobi, but trust me, more and more guys do. I don't have good K/D, but does it mean that I'm ****ty? During time of last discussion a lot of options to fight shinobi came up. Recently i saw a lawbringer, who was dodging the kick at the very last moment, and then shoved the guy to punish him. But of course you won't listen what I saw, because I have worse K/D ratio than yours. So you will never learn, sitting in this egotistical, elitist and childish patterns of behavioral reactions.

Im not saying you literally said the words "git gud" its more your attitude. I'm not going to dig through your posts to find them but its there so stop denyig it. I can deal with the majority of them but there are those who know how to use the class and abuse the ridiculously safe kick. Truth is most are weeb trash but that doesnt mean that its okay that the class is BS. Your winrate is what makes you S hit mate. Glad to hear you invited aarpian I look forward to you guys posting your fights and you showing us all how easy it is deal with shin.

Omfg man.... You know that your character has legs? He can move on them. You know that positioning is essential in this game? Legs help much. You know that you have an indicator of his double dodge in form of the first dodge? If you're too slow to react, it's your fault. You know that sometimes your character goes forward into GB? (at least kensei does). You know that I don't give a damn about competitive scene, because I play the game for the entertainment? That is, how the computer games are supposed to be played?

You like to insult others when their opinion is other than yours. But your posts here show only that you are a salty kid who can't handle the character with the lowest HP pool in the game. Maybe this is the point where your ego boils and bursts, and something you can't handle.

If you keep this mindset of "I can't defeat the shinobi" you will never defeat one.

And I don't know what gives you the position to call me trash or other players trash. I've fought a ****ton of shinobis, some of them already on rep 5.

Learn. To. Read. Your. Opponent. It is hard to do with shinobi, because he has a super awesome kit with multitude of options to mixup his attacks.

And seriously... you cry about the kick, yet you call my opponents trash? Boi, good Shinobi won't need a kick to rekt your sorry arse ;)
lol you know what I just said 'whatever I'll probably find it on the first page of his last posts,' and there it is. You suck, kid. stop preaching to others.

cragar212
05-28-2017, 04:08 PM
Op is shinobi main im guessing?

Ontari
05-28-2017, 04:11 PM
You keep on insulting me. You keep on showing ignorance.

And you keep on lying. You say you don't want to dig my posts to prove it? Maybe because there is nothing to prove. Seriously, your replies are the perfect example what I described in my first post. I just don't understand why you do this. Are you aware that this has consequences? Looking at your post count and date of joining you have to spend a lot time in front of computer. You think using internet as you do and making discussions as you do will not show up in your real situations eventually? Seriously in the real world you will have serious problems discussing like that. When you grow up you will have it problematic to find decent job, as there are ususally job interviews before that. And in my country, for saying what you are saying, you will just most probably got your face scrapped.

Seriously... take a break, just think about what I've said, instead of reacting as quick as possible, with little to no thought about what you are going to say.

Ontari
05-28-2017, 04:12 PM
@cragar212

No, Kensei main. And I'm commenting on the state of the discussions on this forum, and a total lack of reason among this community.

Antonioj26
05-28-2017, 04:14 PM

And you keep on lying. You say you don't want to dig my posts to prove it? Maybe because there is nothing to prove. Seriously, your replies are the perfect example what I described in my first post. I just don't understand why you do this. Are you aware that this has consequences? Looking at your post count and date of joining you have to spend a lot time in front of computer. You think using internet as you do and making discussions as you do will not show up in your real situations eventually? Seriously in the real world you will have serious problems discussing like that. When you grow up you will have it problematic to find decent job, as there are ususally job interviews before that. And in my country, for saying what you are saying, you will just most probably got your face scrapped.

Seriously... take a break, just think about what I've said, instead of reacting as quick as possible, with little to no thought about what you are going to say.

scroll up, I edited my post and found one of yours on the first page of your last posts. Didn't take a lot of digging and I knew it wouldn't so I said screw it.

Antonioj26
05-28-2017, 04:17 PM

I'm 28 and have a career already, one where I am allowed the freedom to work when I want. I dont have to be infront of a computer to post my phone has internet. I am thnking about what I'm saying, In my job if some jerk off came in and started telling me or my co-workers what to do when they haven't got a clue we would all tell him to go Fck himself. That's exactly what im doing now.

Knight_Gregor
05-28-2017, 04:18 PM
I really need to stop coming to these forums...

Ontari
05-28-2017, 04:19 PM
Yeah, but I don't know how does it relate to the point you are trying to make? Yeah, it is sarcastic as foq, but still. Have you even tried to do what I said? No, because my K/D is bad. Then, you kept on ignoring the fact, that matchmaking in this game is not balanced, often mixing first timers and veterans. You seem not to understand that I SEE PEOPLE HANDLING BOTH SHINOBI AND CENTURIONS, and among these people are both BAD PLAYERS AND GOOD PLAYERS. But this is not the point. This shouldn't be the next topic for people to sheit on new characters, so please do not offtop this one.

+ you still seem to think, that this game is only for you and pro players, and only you have a right to decide upon what is good and what is bad. We all know how the "pro matches" look like. It is a boring display of turtles, the game scrapped out of any fun, combination and spirit, reduce to pure tech that works.
Remember, pro scene is important, but it is the smallest group of For Honor players. Possibly.

And seriously, this is no place for arguing. I just want for people here to start creating balanced discussions.
Imagine working as the guy who collects community feedback. Good luck finding the valuable comments among all of these crap people make here.

Antonioj26
05-28-2017, 04:26 PM
Yeah, but I don't know how does it relate to the point you are trying to make? Yeah, it is sarcastic as foq, but still. Have you even tried to do what I said? No, because my K/D is bad. Then, you kept on ignoring the fact, that matchmaking in this game is not balanced, often mixing first timers and veterans. You seem not to understand that I SEE PEOPLE HANDLING BOTH SHINOBI AND CENTURIONS, and among these people are both BAD PLAYERS AND GOOD PLAYERS. But this is not the point. This shouldn't be the next topic for people to sheit on new characters, so please do not offtop this one.

It doesnt work you dummie thats what im saying. It doesnt work on good shinobis on a consistent basis. The move is broken and when people point it out you pretty much call them noobs. You don't get to back pedal and keep preaching for people to git gud and then say " what does my K/D have to do with my advice?" It has everything to do with your advice, you wouldnt accept advice on how to control your eating habits from an Obese person and I'm not going to take the advice from someone who sucks at this game. You don't know what you are talking about and you are a hypocrit. It's not a matter of handling them or not, its a matter of balance jesus man its so difficult talking to dumb people like this. Yes warlord is beatable but he is vastly superior to kensei. Yes Shin is beatable but hes vastly superior to zerk. I'm not offtoping this one, I'm pointing out how much of hypocrit you are.

Antonioj26
05-28-2017, 04:29 PM
+ you still seem to think, that this game is only for you and pro players, and only you have a right to decide upon what is good and what is bad. We all know how the "pro matches" look like. It is a boring display of turtles, the game scrapped out of any fun, combination and spirit, reduce to pure tech that works.
Remember, pro scene is important, but it is the smallest group of For Honor players. Possibly.

And seriously, this is no place for arguing. I just want for people here to start creating balanced discussions.
Imagine working as the guy who collects community feedback. Good luck finding the valuable comments among all of these crap people make here.

Yes because balance matters less at the bottom so thats why changes need to be made across the Top. You proved my point, balancing matters less in the middle and at the bottom so why chime in? It doesnt matter to you and it isnt going to effect you so why are you preaching to people who are better than you about getting good? This is the internet, get over it.

Ontari
05-28-2017, 04:32 PM
If you actually had any skills in reading comprehension, you would actually see, that I'm constantly repeating that the new characters need to and will be adjusted by the devs. As with any other character. I'm opposing the extreme and stupid ideas to "nerf to the ground" etc, etc. I'm opposing the ideas to be scared of new mechanics that developers implement to enrich the game, and as they said many a time, to start fighting turtle meta. I bet kick will be adjusted, be it adding more stamina cost for it, or a recovery time. Yet you stray from the discussion to constantly bring up your hatred and irritation. You constantly say in your delusion that I'm preaching something, even if I don't, I just partake in discussions saying how I saw people dealing with the characters.... You remind me of MassiveD, similiarly deluded guy, who was finally banned here.

What makes my eyesight worse than yours? My K/D? It disallows me from observing top players? And then to commenting upon what I saw? Seriously, I hope that people reading this will treat is as an example of discussion done wrong, and I thank you for taking part in this thread to serve as said example.

But now I'm done. I only wanted for people to learn how to communicate with each other, and even this thread got dumbed out by one of those social failures. Man, internet communities are a tragedy.

Have a nice afternoon everyone.

Antonioj26
05-28-2017, 04:39 PM
If you actually had any skills in reading comprehension, you would actually see, that I'm constantly repeating that the new characters need to and will be adjusted by the devs. As with any other character. I'm opposing the extreme and stupid ideas to "nerf to the ground" etc, etc. I'm opposing the ideas to be scared of new mechanics that developers implement to enrich the game, and as they said many a time, to start fighting turtle meta. I bet kick will be adjusted, be it adding more stamina cost for it, or a recovery time. Yet you stray from the discussion to constantly bring up your hatred and irritation.

What makes my eyesight worse than yours? My K/D? It disallows me from observing top players? And then to commenting upon what I saw? Seriously, I hope that people reading this will treat is as an example of discussion done wrong, and I thank you for taking part in this thread to serve as said example.

I quoted you dummie, your arrogant get good mentality while simultaneously sucking at this game makes you look stupid. Let's add two characters that are the only ones capable of cracking open a good turtle, Yeah brilliant idea to combat the turtle meta. I'm not straying from anything, I'm very much on topic. You are being preachy about not being toxic and engaging in civil discussion while being a total jerk in other threads. observing is not seeing. I can observe a football game but I don't understand all the nuances of every play. So for the same reasons I don't preach to pro football players on how to run a ball or throw a pass you shouldn't be telling people how to get good.

Antonioj26
05-28-2017, 04:41 PM
But now I'm done. I only wanted for people to learn how to communicate with each other, and even this thread got dumbed out by one of those social failures. Man, internet communities are a tragedy.

Have a nice afternoon everyone.

If that's what you want then you shouldn't be a hypocrite.

Y_Shrewditch
05-28-2017, 05:30 PM
It's kind of sad when a Call for reasonable discussion ends in a personal slug-fest.

It also proves the point nicely :p

Titanodragon
05-28-2017, 06:03 PM
It's kind of sad when a Call for reasonable discussion ends in a personal slug-fest.

Really because all I saw was so.e dude trying to White Knight it and get proven he is a hypocrite. Both sides where a bit dumb but it was funny.

Wolf-Heathen
05-28-2017, 06:04 PM
Nah, I wouldn't call a endless loop of cut scenes and camera shaking until I am dead innovation or good for the game.

It is just lazy/bad game design, and no amount of white knighting by a select few on these forums will hide that fact.

Ontari
05-28-2017, 07:05 PM
Really because all I saw was so.e dude trying to White Knight it and get proven he is a hypocrite. Both sides where a bit dumb but it was funny.

I don't think to be proven to be a hypocrite. Selective quoting is a powerfull tool, if you want a full spectrum of this matter, go check up the full discussion from which this quotation is taken. It is sad that this is funny for you, but at least it was a time well spent in your case.

It's also sad that the topic which was about reasonable thinking and cultured discussion is taken by some as "white knighting" the game. The examples of new characters are to illustrate how most of the problems are discussed here.

P.S. It is curious that noone sees an allegory to the situation with Nobushi. But I guess raw facts are too much to handle.

Antonioj26
05-28-2017, 07:16 PM
I don't think to be proven to be a hypocrite. Selective quoting is a powerfull tool, if you want a full spectrum of this matter, go check up the full discussion from which this quotation is taken. It is sad that this is funny for you, but at least it was a time well spent in your case.

It's also sad that the topic which was about reasonable thinking and cultured discussion is taken by some as "white knighting" the game. The examples of new characters are to illustrate how most of the problems are discussed here.

P.S. It is curious that noone sees an allegory to the situation with Nobushi. But I guess raw facts are too much to handle.

Ah so it's okay when you flame but it's not okay when others do. Got it.

Antonioj26
05-28-2017, 07:18 PM

Im perfectly fine with having a reasonable discussion if it's not all under the guise of being holier than thou when he dove into the mud with the rest of us a couple days prior.

BeefMan_
05-28-2017, 08:25 PM
Nobushi was never as powerful and never had tools even remotely close to what these characters have.
Not only that, but people have figured the game out by now and understand what is and isn't good character design
Ubisoft attempted to release characters that would break the turtle meta. Instead, they released two characters than benefit more from turtling than any of the other cast members. Moreso, you need to turtle in order to beat them.
Don't even get me started on how dumb they are outside of duels.
They're both broken, end of story

Lumina-US
05-28-2017, 08:50 PM
Now, the very same situation we have now with Centurion and the Shinobi. They are both INNOVATIONS in the game.They are both INNOVATIONS to the game my anus.

I don't have much problems with facing and killing either of them, but Characters like the Shin00bi are a cancer to this game because they try to pretend that "For Honor" is "Mortal Kombat X-2".

If you ever played the latest MK, you will instantly recognize that the Shin00bi tries to be a Scorpion/Ermac/Reptile mix-up wannabe and that has NOTHING to seek in the setting of "For Honor".

I love Mortal Kombat on it's own for what it is, but Outworld and For Honor's world, do NOT mix up well.

Btw. dude, you owe me $5 for saying TURTLE META.

Titanodragon
05-28-2017, 09:27 PM
You're right it was time well spent seeing you complain when people didn't agree with you. I get it takes time to get used to the new characters but when you're in Dominion and there is 2 of the new characters on the other team. They can control every fight. God forbid if you get caught in a 1v2 with the new characters because you make 1 mistake and after that you can't react to anything because you are stun locked. Yes that is balanced. I get being outnumbered is supposed to be hard but not impossible.

radi0wantcandy
05-28-2017, 09:33 PM
The game has devolved into dweeb trolls defending broken mechanics while players who appreciate a fair win are left on the back burner.

radi0wantcandy
05-28-2017, 09:36 PM
I'll add, those dweeb trolls who practice over powered mechanics feel entitled to keeping them around because they feel like they spent time honing their 'skill'

Ontari
05-29-2017, 10:07 AM
Thank you all for taking part in my social experiment guys :)

You proved my point nicely, and gave the examples of catastrophic behaviour without any encouragment. Keep it up.

CoyoteXStarrk
05-29-2017, 10:14 AM
Thank you all for taking part in my social experiment guys :)

You proved my point nicely, and gave the examples of catastrophic behaviour without any encouragment. Keep it up.

OH GUYS IT WAS ALL A RUSE I WAS JKing THE WHOLE TIME DUH

Thats a classic I haven't seen in awhile lol

Ontari
05-29-2017, 10:22 AM
No, I wasn't at all. People just willingly proved the point, that internet communities and discussions here are completely immature, and reflect the worst postmodern sentiments in the most tragic way. I did this experiment to use it as an example for my M.A. And the responders made this an experiment. Originally I just really wanted to make guys chill out and learn how to talk, I'm still amazed that people can willingly prove themselves, that they can't discuss at all, truly proving everything that I said in the first post.

Social experiments are not a joke my lad. They are a material for further study. This pathetic display will never have a rank of a serious contemplation, but together with other threads here, it shows the big picture quite nicely.

kweassa1917
05-29-2017, 11:22 AM
No, I wasn't at all. People just willingly proved the point, that internet communities and discussions here are completely immature, and reflect the worst postmodern sentiments in the most tragic way. I did this experiment to use it as an example for my M.A. And the responders made this an experiment. Originally I just really wanted to make guys chill out and learn how to talk, I'm still amazed that people can willingly prove themselves, that they can't discuss at all, truly proving everything that I said in the first post.

Social experiments are not a joke my lad. They are a material for further study. This pathetic display will never have a rank of a serious contemplation, but together with other threads here, it shows the big picture quite nicely.

So we come to a full circle.

I toldja so from the 2nd post. ;)

AdeptusLupos
05-29-2017, 11:25 AM
Nah you dont get to take this moral high ground while spouting git gud and insulting others in other threads. Aarpian explained to you what was wrong with the kick and you completely disregarded it and basically told him he sucked. Then when he wanted to prove to you how wrong you are by showing you in game you completely ignored him and kept spouting your brainless mantra. Truth is people who are so quick to jump to git gud are just as bad for the community as the ones that cry nerf to everything they cant beat or buff everything they dont know how to use. You really dont know how to play the game and your record is proof of that so stop pretending like you know whats right for the game and what is or isnt in need of fixing.

You don't get to take this moral Highgrove either, I agreed to fight you to prove shinobi is not op and counterable, even the kick, yet for the past 3 days since I added you on PSN, every time I log on you immediately log off, or set your status to offline to avoid the fight.

AdeptusLupos
05-29-2017, 11:31 AM

I'm 28 and have a career already, one where I am allowed the freedom to work when I want. I dont have to be infront of a computer to post my phone has internet. I am thnking about what I'm saying, In my job if some jerk off came in and started telling me or my co-workers what to do when they haven't got a clue we would all tell him to go Fck himself. That's exactly what im doing now.

That's a bad example, because while some random person that does not know your job might be warranted to be told to **** off,

This example is more, people that work at the same place as you(this game) who have probably been doing it just as long if not longer, are telling you, you are over reacting, and trying to teach you how to deal with shin. But your ego won't let you listen so you will continue to fail.

Ontari
05-29-2017, 11:33 AM
You don't get to take this moral Highgrove either, I agreed to fight you to prove shinobi is not op and counterable, even the kick, yet for the past 3 days since I added you on PSN, every time I log on you immediately log off, or set your status to offline to avoid the fight.

Damn... this is actually too ridiculous for me... Antonioj with the other guy Aarpian were the ones to lash out most profane shizzit, clearly uncapable of dealing with this character. And I had the same situation with the other guy as you have with this one. I also added him on Uplay, keen to duel with him to show him that shinobi can be countered. He also fell silent, ignoring my messages and invites to the team :D He even said in one topic that I instantly ragequitted when I saw he is an opposing team in dominion, even though I was offline the whole day. Curious phenomena indeed.

Ulrichvonbek111
05-29-2017, 11:45 AM

😂😂😂 Nice one.
Best way to resolve all grievances in this game is to meet on the field of combat..With and for honour. 💮💮💮

oSquashxD
05-29-2017, 11:59 AM
Määäääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääääää äääääääääää