PDA

View Full Version : Warden Exploit Bannable, What about other exploiters!!!??

Mia.Nora
05-28-2017, 11:35 AM
Glitch indicator Zone attack exploiters have been around for months. They still are, once every two games I encounter a Oroichi who exploits zone indicator glitch.

I have reported several at start but seeing same people around doing same **** I stopped bothering at all. Esports my ***.

berserker7331
05-28-2017, 11:41 AM
Im guessing you're one of the guilty warden exploiters giving us warden mains a bad name?

Mia.Nora
05-28-2017, 12:30 PM
Im guessing you're one of the guilty warden exploiters giving us warden mains a bad name?

Nope my warden isnt even Rep 1, never play him. Also those *******es actually using that glitch are pathetic, why even play the game?

But your behavior sums up everything wrong with this community; if someone is complaining about something else, they must be guilty of the alternative exploit.

Sadly probably this assumption is right for majority :(

Netcode_err_404
05-28-2017, 12:33 PM
No exploits, for honor has "techs". WHich are all legit, and encouraged in tourneys

KalkPost
05-28-2017, 12:39 PM
Is it also exploitable on PS4?

unseen0ne1
05-28-2017, 12:42 PM
Is it also exploitable on PS4? It is on Xbox

CandleInTheDark
05-28-2017, 01:33 PM
Glitch indicator Zone attack exploiters have been around for months. They still are, once every two games I encounter a Oroichi who exploits zone indicator glitch.

I have reported several at start but seeing same people around doing same **** I stopped bothering at all. Esports my ***.

They didn't take as firm a stance against flicker but they are fixing it. They said about a month ago it was part of the bigger defensive meta patch, so since that is the patch they are pushing out next, unless it proved more difficult than they thought and they need more time on it, it should be gone next patch.

https://www.facebook.com/sergio.gagliano.52/videos/10210911214390868/

Look at this video and please ban this player : [redacted]

If that is the glitch abuse (assuming it is but I don't have facebook), you need to post that to support through http://forhonor.ubisoft.com Once you are logged in, press the down facing arrow on the top right and there will be a customer support option. You also need to remove the name on here as it goes against forum rules.

IMMA_MAILGEYMER
05-28-2017, 01:46 PM
No exploits, for honor has "techs". WHich are all legit, and encouraged in tourneys

Duuh, it's in thu guume bruuu so it's intunduud.

Blasto95
05-28-2017, 01:53 PM
Flicker is incredibly easy to use...so easy it's done accidentally 99% of the time for me. Most of the time it doesn't matter for me, I would've landed the ZA anyway, and other times people block it anyway. But it can also happen while clearing minions which why would you want to flicker killing minons. It just happens.

In case you didn't know, flicker is holding an opposite direction of ZA, and then pressing Light Attack and Heavy Attack with a millisecond of a difference. For some people, it's how they just perform ZA naturally

RealZergen
05-28-2017, 02:00 PM
They didn't take as firm a stance against flicker but they are fixing it. They said about a month ago it was part of the bigger defensive meta patch, so since that is the patch they are pushing out next, unless it proved more difficult than they thought and they need more time on it, it should be gone next patch.

If that is the glitch abuse (assuming it is but I don't have facebook), you need to post that to support through http://forhonor.ubisoft.com Once you are logged in, press the down facing arrow on the top right and there will be a customer support option. You also need to remove the name on here as it goes against forum rules.

Ok thank i'll remove directly the message

CandleInTheDark
05-28-2017, 02:17 PM
Ok thank i'll remove directly the message

Ok, thanks, i could see you were new so figured I would help. I am not new and I still managed to leave the name in the quote lol.

Titoxin
05-28-2017, 06:01 PM
Nope my warden isnt even Rep 1, never play him. Also those *******es actually using that glitch are pathetic, why even play the game?

But your behavior sums up everything wrong with this community; if someone is complaining about something else, they must be guilty of the alternative exploit.

Sadly probably this assumption is right for majority :(

i can tell yopu why people do this. one reason at least. its because steel is so hard to come by and getting outfits, emotes etc is just a **** ton of work just for a ****ing cosmetic. thats one reason for doing thios. domionating, having fast games and getting steel

unseen0ne1
05-28-2017, 06:46 PM
i can tell yopu why people do this. one reason at least. its because steel is so hard to come by and getting outfits, emotes etc is just a **** ton of work just for a ****ing cosmetic. thats one reason for doing thios. domionating, having fast games and getting steel
That's not a reason. You get steel for doing everything completing contracts daily contracts and matches. If you want steel fast do brawl. Want steel faster? Do brawl against ai with matchmaking on.

pancakerz
05-28-2017, 07:55 PM
The flicker glitch is completely different in that it's nearly impossible to NOT do it. I've been accused of using it when I had no idea what it even was.

The issue, I think, is the input required. I play using controller, and light attack is a button, while heavy attack is a trigger. So it might have to do with the trigger input taking slightly longer to register than the button. It's not something that we do on purpose, it just kind of happens.