PDA

View Full Version : Please nerf the Shinobi & Centurion ASAP (Completely valid reasons why)

CoyoteXStarrk
05-28-2017, 09:18 AM
Not because they need it, but I miss playing against the OG heroes. Its not any fun smacking around nothing but The Centurian and Shinobi every match.

For awhile on PS4 people went back to their mains but this weekend has been nothing but Shinobi and Centurians. They aren't hard to deal with, but seeing them in EVERY match is getting boring real fast.

The random team compositions are what made the matches fun in the first place. Its not fun fighting the same crap every single match.

Antonioj26
05-28-2017, 12:53 PM
They really are boring as hell. I've never been in a fight with either of them and had a legit good time whether I was winning or losing.

kweassa1917
05-28-2017, 01:26 PM
They really are boring as hell. I've never been in a fight with either of them and had a legit good time whether I was winning or losing.

It's a nice handicap challenge. Baiting two Cents on you is a terrific way to practice watching off-guard targets and dodging their UB spamming. I'm getting a bit better in evading 2 legion kicks at the same time LOL.

We.the.North
05-28-2017, 03:50 PM
Not because they need it, but I miss playing against the OG heroes.

You know what's the most sad thing of all ?? Warlord is actually the best character in the game to counter Shinobi because his heavy attacks are uninterruptable and thus, goes through the Shinobi's kick. Shinobi loses in that trade, everytime.

Blasto95
05-28-2017, 04:07 PM
You know what's the most sad thing of all ?? Warlord is actually the best character in the game to counter Shinobi because his heavy attacks are uninterruptable and thus, goes through the Shinobi's kick. Shinobi loses in that trade, everytime.

As it should be for any Uninterruptable stance. However that is not the case.

Kenzie can stop Valks leg sweep AND her mix up to GB instead of leg sweep by using Kensei's ZA that gives him UI stance. Yet his same move, does absolutely nothing to shinobis kick.

I get Shinobi has invincibility frames, or UI stance whatever it is, during his kick. He should not be interrupted either, but I think there are some unintended issues with shinobis kick going through more Attacks than it should. Just like how he could kick Shug through hyper armor and they fixed that one case in a day.

Arkhos1988
05-28-2017, 04:17 PM
They don't care. They wana sell seaosn tickets and use their usual answer, let the playerbase adjust.
Don't even bother they know they ****ed up but tehy don'T care as usuall.
All hail ubi crap

Ontari
05-28-2017, 04:24 PM
These are new characters, out only for 2 weeks, and already I see less and less of them.

Give it some time, and I'm sure game will go back to balanced team composition, when people learn the characters and get bored.

vgrimr_J
05-28-2017, 05:17 PM
i dont even play the new heroes after i got my shinobi to rep 5 today. i dont even bother to play with centurion because it ez mode. started to rep up zerker today

Titoxin
05-28-2017, 05:24 PM
i also felt like wow centurion is alot of fun. played him a ton on the first weekend, got him to rep 3 and then dropped him because i feel like i am just using one combo and become a worse player because of his playstyle. get a parry, camp near a wall, combo people to death without them being able to do anything about it.

i ****ing regret buying this game and the season pass. sadly i cant get a refund on steam. this game is a scam, like many other ubisoft games (the division was my last fail on ubi before for honor).

**** this game, for real. so many problems, such a ****ty combat system which gets worse and worse every day to play. i had a lot of fun at the beginning but now i will uninstall it and dont bother playing it ever again i feel.